Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1047 Views)

Guys!!! He Gave Me An STD Through BJ (photos) / The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever. / Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by xarm(m): 11:22am On Nov 02, 2017
I was having some strange symptoms recently, so i went to the chemist's and complained, immediately i explain myself to the person i met there, his response was that i will need to do tests o, i was like haba is it up to that? He said in fact i will need to do about three tests, i agreed, and i told him i don't know how to go about it, and he brought out a form that i will take to a nearby medical laboratory, inside the form he tick the type of test i will be doing and his first choice was HIV test follow by urinary test and urine M/C/S, i was so surprised to see hiv among them, but as a clean guy no cause for alarm, i went for the test the next day and i got d HIV test result same day, and as expected, the results was NEGATIVE also all the test under urinary tests is NEG except leucocyte which shows that there's a trace, i was told to come back 3 days later for urine m/c/s and behold when i got the result 3 days later the result show that i was diagnosed with staphylococcus, i went to the chemist's to show the man the result and he said i will need to take 5 injection and some drugs, ? I'm done with my treatment and drug after spending more than 10k yet it seems there's no much improvement, pls who knows about this disease?

Modified:
Thank God staph is gone
Re: . by sirxbit(m): 11:33am On Nov 02, 2017
Most of Nigeria lab na fake result o
U fit go take another test for another lab then go see another tin.
Re: . by xarm(m): 11:34am On Nov 02, 2017
sirxbit:
Most of Nigeria lab na fake result o
U fit go take another test for another lab then go see another tin.
I'm scare undecided cry
Re: . by sirxbit(m): 11:40am On Nov 02, 2017
xarm:
I'm scare undecided cry
U still get symptoms?
Re: . by Ginaz(f): 11:53am On Nov 02, 2017
Staphylococcus is not a STD. Why can't people learn?
Re: . by Thavik(m): 11:54am On Nov 02, 2017
xarm:
I was having some strange symptoms recently, so i went to the chemist's and complained, immediately i explain myself to the person i met there, his response was that i will need to do tests o, i was like haba is it up to that? He said in fact i will need to do about three tests, i agreed and i told him i don't know how to go about it, and he brought out a form that i will take to a nearby medical laboratory, inside the form he tick the type of test i will be doing and his first choice was HIV test follow by urinary test and urine M/C/S, i was so surprised to see hiv among them but as a clean guy no cause for alarm, i went for the test the next day and i got d HIV test result same day, and as expected, the results is NEGATIVE also all the test under urinary tests is NEG except leucocyte which shows that there's a trace, i was told to come back 3 days later for urine m/c/s and behold when i got the result 3 days later the result show that i was diagnosed with heavy growth of staphylococcus std, i went to the chemist's to show the man the result and he said i will need to take 5 injection and some drugs, while still taking the injection the man confirmed to me that is an std virus i got from someone and he want to know how i got it and i told him that i have never seen an adult pussyy physically before talk less of doing it, which was true, i don't know why there's no justice on earth, my friend Bleep anything fucckable and nothing happen to him but why me the innocent Virgin above 20 will be diagnosed with std? I'm done with my treatment and drug after spending more than 10k yet it seems there's no much improvement, pls who knows about this virus?
First of all, there is nothing like staphylococcus STD virus, never say that again, staphylococcus specie is a bacteria that's mostly part of the normal flora (bacteria normally found in the body in healthy state) example STAPH aureus, STAPH epidermis. and so on

Secondly, next time you have any symptoms that worry you, GO TO A DOCTOR! those so called lab scientists will treat you for diseases you don't have

Third, not every symptom is caused by infections like bacteria or virus, some can be due to dysfunction Of some body organs, hence the reason why you should GO TO YOUR DOCTOR FOR ADEQUATE MANAGEMENT!

This is for everyone , stop wasting your money using antibiotics for diseases that you don't have, WHY

1) This causes DRUG RESISTANCE, Drug resistance is when the infectious agents get used to a particular drug, meaning the drug is no longer effective in eradicating the microorganisms. When this happens, we'll have less effective drugs to treat our sick people.Drugs are hard to make, and this would be a big problem in the future if we continue abusing drugs

2) When you take unnecessary antibiotics, you kill the normal flora in your body, these normal flora are bacteria that are not harmful, sometimes even helpful, like the microorganisms in your digestive system. When you kill them off, this causes invasion of harmful bacteria that take their place, and you get sick

So Please, Go to the hospital man, don't be scared, you 'll save yourself some unnecessary pain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by xarm(m): 11:56am On Nov 02, 2017
sirxbit:

U still get symptoms?
itching sometimes
Re: . by nervorum: 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
xarm:
I was having some strange symptoms recently, so i went to the chemist's and complained, immediately i explain myself to the person i met there, his response was that i will need to do tests o, i was like haba is it up to that? He said in fact i will need to do about three tests, i agreed and i told him i don't know how to go about it, and he brought out a form that i will take to a nearby medical laboratory, inside the form he tick the type of test i will be doing and his first choice was HIV test follow by urinary test and urine M/C/S, i was so surprised to see hiv among them but as a clean guy no cause for alarm, i went for the test the next day and i got d HIV test result same day, and as expected, the results is NEGATIVE also all the test under urinary tests is NEG except leucocyte which shows that there's a trace, i was told to come back 3 days later for urine m/c/s and behold when i got the result 3 days later the result show that i was diagnosed with heavy growth of staphylococcus std, i went to the chemist's to show the man the result and he said i will need to take 5 injection and some drugs, while still taking the injection the man confirmed to me that is an std virus i got from someone and he want to know how i got it and i told him that i have never seen an adult pussyy physically before talk less of doing it, which was true, i don't know why there's no justice on earth, my friend Bleep anything fucckable and nothing happen to him but why me the innocent Virgin above 20 will be diagnosed with std? I'm done with my treatment and drug after spending more than 10k yet it seems there's no much improvement, pls who knows about this virus?

'staphylococcus std virus' does not exist.

The money you spent was more than enough to get proper treatment in your near by general hospital. You just dashed a set of charlatans.

Although Nigerians relish deceit, we would keep preaching; there is nothing like staph causing infection, infertility, irregular menses, low sperm count,and all the noise you hear from 'motor park doctors'
Re: . by AmadiAba: 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
Nawa oo
Re: . by Welcomme: 1:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
Guy u have nothing to worry about. All those chemist guys are primary school drop out. Always change your boxers, trim ur pubic hairs, and also wash ur private very well to avoid the once in a while itching.

1 Like

Re: . by xarm(m): 2:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
Welcomme:
Guy u have nothing to worry about. All those chemist guys are primary school drop out. Always change your boxers, trim ur pubic hairs, and also wash ur private very well to avoid the once in a while itching.
thanks
Re: . by Uyi168: 2:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
Staphylococcus std virus...where u for see that one?
Re: . by xarm(m): 3:07pm On Nov 02, 2017
lalasticala , mynd44 pls i need more advice
Re: . by betty616(f): 5:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
Use Google. Do the research yourself. Send me a mail on ekumabetty300@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Young Man Proposes To His Girlfriend As He Finishes His NYSC POP (photos) / Google Search Results Every Week In U.S Pastors Are Arrested For Child Rape / Hot Ibrahim And The Sex Starved Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.