Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Who Else Agrees With This Statement? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Else Agrees With This Statement? (photo) (1276 Views)

Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her / If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) / 90% Of Men In ROMANCELAND Have Sense But No Money, Who Agrees With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Agrees With This Statement? (photo) by Doctormarrvin: 4:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
A Nigerian man shared this post that was released online by a feminist and some of his male followers are reacting angrily to the post. See their reactions below and tell us what you think about the post and their comments

Re: Who Else Agrees With This Statement? (photo) by Doctormarrvin: 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
I thought feminism was all about female rights? Why should getting naked in another person's house be connected to feminism.

Re: Who Else Agrees With This Statement? (photo) by Doctormarrvin: 4:12pm On Mar 14, 2018
Farano
Re: Who Else Agrees With This Statement? (photo) by forreelinc(m): 4:16pm On Mar 14, 2018
angry the gal no even fine sef

1 Like

Re: Who Else Agrees With This Statement? (photo) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
You don't want it? But you want something close to it? If you to a guy's house butt naked...I think you could be charged with causing nuisance in detriment to someone else and violation of private rights. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Agrees With This Statement? (photo) by donstan18: 4:19pm On Mar 14, 2018
Mariinee:
You don't want it? But you want something close to it? If you to a guy's house butt naked...I think you could be charged with causing nuisance in detriment to someone else and violation of private rights. undecided

What is she typing?
Re: Who Else Agrees With This Statement? (photo) by Doctormarrvin: 4:21pm On Mar 14, 2018
Mariinee:
exactly! Sue her naked ass. Let her pay for causing psychological discomforts. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Agrees With This Statement? (photo) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 14, 2018
donstan18:

What is she typing?
What does it seem like? It simply means that a lady that goes to a guy's house butt nakedd knowing it could lead to an hormonal imbalance in that guy is violating private rights.

Nvmd, I'm tired.
Re: Who Else Agrees With This Statement? (photo) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 14, 2018
Doctormarrvin:
exactly! Sue her naked ass. Let her pay for causing psychological discomforts. grin
Donstan18, this is what I meant. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Agrees With This Statement? (photo) by Preshy561(f): 4:24pm On Mar 14, 2018
stupid
Re: Who Else Agrees With This Statement? (photo) by donstan18: 4:32pm On Mar 14, 2018
Mariinee:
What does it seem like? It simply means that a lady that goes to a guy's house butt nakedd knowing it could lead to an hormonal imbalance in that guy is violating private rights.

Nvmd, I'm tired.

Your theory directly means that men that rapes ladies due to their inability to control their sexual hormone should be justified, while the ladies that nakedly dressed should be charged and penalized for promoting the change in the man's hormonal balance.
Re: Who Else Agrees With This Statement? (photo) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
donstan18:

Your theory directly means that men that rapes ladies due to their inability to control their sexual hormone should be justified, while the ladies that nakedly dressed should be charged and penalized for promoting the change in the man's hormonal balance.
I didn't even mention rape in my comment, did I? Oh, so you think it's okay for a lady to go to a guy's house butt nakedd and the guy shouldn't take legal action? Even if he doesn't rape her or assault her sexually, he shouldn't take legal action? You must be kidding.
Re: Who Else Agrees With This Statement? (photo) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 14, 2018
Insanity!
So you walked into a guy's room unclad to do what? Pick beans? Or to feed the walls? !! May banana fall on you grin

Ladies are really taking this feminism thing to some insane levels, If you want a guy to respect your body how about you respect it first? Why tempt a guy in his own domain and expect him to look the other way? That's selfishness come stupidity.

Please walk oooo, honestly these are the moments I wish I am a guy cheesy. Ama teach you a big lesson with my rod! if I find you attractive cool but have you arrested if I don't undecided Idiot!

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Agrees With This Statement? (photo) by xynerise: 7:59pm On Mar 14, 2018
If a lady comes to my house butt naked, then that is sexual harassment, but of course people will ignore it because I am a man...like seriously? undecided

So as a man I am supposed to take advantage, okwaya? undecided

Confused women...

Just like saying "Even when you fall inside pot of soup, you no go still taste am"
Re: Who Else Agrees With This Statement? (photo) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 14, 2018
Here we go again!

Some clueless ladies claiming to be what they are not

How is this empowering women? As a matter of fact, this is more of a provocative act than any possible act of empowerment.

Sex is a fucking secret we all share, if you like be a feminist, girlist or manist, You will all have sex at a point.

All I see is a clueless, naked lady

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Agrees With This Statement? (photo) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
Do you also believe that the time when I have sexual urge least is when a lady is naked staying in my front
Re: Who Else Agrees With This Statement? (photo) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:19pm On Mar 14, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Insanity!
So you walked into a guy's room unclad to do what? Pick beans? Or to feed the walls? !! May banana fall on you grin

Ladies are really taking this feminism thing to some insane levels, If you want a guy to respect your body how about you respect it first? Why tempt a guy in his own domain and expect him to look the other way? That's selfishness come stupidity.

Please walk oooo, honestly these are the moments I wish I am a guy cheesy. Ama teach you a big lesson with my rod! if I find you attractive cool but have you arrested if I don't undecided Idiot!

hun
Re: Who Else Agrees With This Statement? (photo) by Hawlahscho(m): 7:48am On Mar 15, 2018
Well, if she doesn't want sex, what does she want?
Re: Who Else Agrees With This Statement? (photo) by forreelinc(m): 9:42am On Mar 15, 2018
Mariinee:

Nvmd, I'm tired.
hmmm either this person dey pretend like say na gal or your brother don go prison for rape before
grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Gets Brand New Lexus SUV As Gift From Her Husband In U.S. Photos / WOW!!! Leaked Photos Of Popular Blogger In Korea / Adorable Photo Of Groomsmen Praying For Groom On His Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.