Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,310 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

See The Wedding Photos Of Short Man Who Married His Tall Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Wedding Photos Of Short Man Who Married His Tall Lover (1064 Views)

Dwarf Ghanaian "Richer Than Dangote" Kisses His Tall Girlfriend / I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Wedding Photos Of Short Man Who Married His Tall Lover by SabiKing(m): 11:59am On Nov 02, 2017
The wedding photos of a couple with contrasting heights has got a lot of Social media users stunned.

The wedding pictures of the duo have gone viral on social media with hilarious comments trailing them. The identities of the couple as well as the location of the incident have remained unknown.

See more photos;
http://www.tipsissuesonline.com/2017/11/see-wedding-photos-of-short-man-who.html

Re: See The Wedding Photos Of Short Man Who Married His Tall Lover by Ebios(m): 12:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
Then my comment too remains unknown.

1 Like

Re: See The Wedding Photos Of Short Man Who Married His Tall Lover by GloriaNinja(f): 12:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
undecided MAYBE HE IS WELL-TO-DO AND RICH, ALSO HE IS A HUMAN BEING, BEING SHORT DOESN'T MEAN HE IS DISABLED OR LESS PRIVILEGED, THE FIRST PICTURE IS DAMN FUNNY.

1 Like

Re: See The Wedding Photos Of Short Man Who Married His Tall Lover by Toshiba49ja(m): 12:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided MAYBE HE IS WELL-TO-DO AND RICH, ALSO HE IS A HUMAN BEING, BEING SHORT DOESN'T MEAN HE IS DISABLED OR LESS PRIVILEGED, THE FIRST PICTURE IS DAMN FUNNY.

B looking like d lady's handbag � grin

1 Like

Re: See The Wedding Photos Of Short Man Who Married His Tall Lover by GloriaNinja(f): 10:33am On Nov 03, 2017
Toshiba49ja:

lol
Re: See The Wedding Photos Of Short Man Who Married His Tall Lover by GloriaNinja(f): 10:34am On Nov 03, 2017
Toshiba49ja:

lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies This Is For You (pics) / How My Uncles Rapes Me When My Mother Is Away – 13-year -old Girl Narrates / I Think Its Enough Of The Comparison Between Davido And Wizkid , See Fact .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.