Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,058 members, 7,956,950 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:44 PM

15 Problems Girls With Big Boobs Can Relate To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Problems Girls With Big Boobs Can Relate To (5264 Views)

10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Problems Girls With Big Boobs Can Relate To by DaveWonder(m): 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2017
Ladies with big boobs flaunt it very well this days, But that doesn't mean there isn't a dark (droopy) side. Here are some common issues the busty ladies who walk among us are facing .
1)Guys pay too much attention to your boobs
2)Strapless bras are a joke.
3)You get told your breasts are "distracting."
4)You can't run without planning for it in advance (Running is painful).
5)Backless clothing is not an option.
6)You automatically look sexual in everything you wear.
7)People ask what size bra you are.
8 Boob sweat.
9)Hugging people (especially fellow big-breastians) is awkward
10)Never finding cute bras in your size
11)DEFINITELY can't go bra-less.
12)Anything that involves the word "strapless" = off limits
13)Can't find a bra that holds everything in.
14)Can't get rid of those stretch marks.
15)Definitely can't sleep face-down
keep the list going

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Problems Girls With Big Boobs Can Relate To by naijaboiy: 1:36pm On Nov 02, 2017
Makydebbie is this true? grin
Re: 15 Problems Girls With Big Boobs Can Relate To by DaveWonder(m): 1:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
more pics coming your way

Re: 15 Problems Girls With Big Boobs Can Relate To by TheManofTomorrow(m): 1:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
You can't discourage us with those aforementioned points. Big breast anytime any day. they rock.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Problems Girls With Big Boobs Can Relate To by DaveWonder(m): 1:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
You can't discourage us with those aforementioned points. Big breast anytime any day. they rock.

lmao cheesy, your choice bro
Re: 15 Problems Girls With Big Boobs Can Relate To by makydebbie(f): 2:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
naijaboiy:

[color=1980BC]makydebbie is this true? grin[/color]
Come to my house and see my struggles. grin cry
Re: 15 Problems Girls With Big Boobs Can Relate To by Asianguy(m): 3:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
makydebbie:
Hmm
Re: 15 Problems Girls With Big Boobs Can Relate To by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
I Dont Like Small Breast angry AS well as over size
Re: 15 Problems Girls With Big Boobs Can Relate To by valgbo(m): 3:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
who else came for the pics?

1 Like

Re: 15 Problems Girls With Big Boobs Can Relate To by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
Yet Nofavors still loves boobs over ass. grin grin he will soon be here,i know my boo.
Re: 15 Problems Girls With Big Boobs Can Relate To by Laveda(f): 3:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
These ones are oversized breasts biko, why won't I find my size?
I can relate with some
Re: 15 Problems Girls With Big Boobs Can Relate To by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
MammyYoo567:
Yet Nofavo.rs still loves boobs over ass. grin grin he will soon be here,i know my boo.
These are not the types I drool over... these types are extremely over the board. I love them yummy yummy wink smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: 15 Problems Girls With Big Boobs Can Relate To by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
NoFavors:
These are not the types I drool over... these types are extremely over the board. I love them yummy yummy wink smiley smiley
grin I know zaddy,yummy yummy like mine. kiss
Re: 15 Problems Girls With Big Boobs Can Relate To by DaveWonder(m): 3:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
makydebbie:
lol, i"ll will help him and see ya struggles cutie
Re: 15 Problems Girls With Big Boobs Can Relate To by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
MammyYoo567:
grin i know zaddy,yummy yummy like mine. kiss
Mummy yo, don't loud it. Dont make these little boys be coming for you cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Re: 15 Problems Girls With Big Boobs Can Relate To by festwiz(m): 3:33pm On Nov 02, 2017
Laveda:
I can relate with some
True. These are excessive but i am wondering which one you can relate to
Re: 15 Problems Girls With Big Boobs Can Relate To by DaveWonder(m): 3:33pm On Nov 02, 2017
Laveda:
I can relate with some

snap and post yours, is it my fault you have small chest tongue tongue
Re: 15 Problems Girls With Big Boobs Can Relate To by festwiz(m): 3:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
NoFavors:
Mummy yo, don't loud it. Dont make these little boys be coming for you cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Too late bro, too late tongue
Re: 15 Problems Girls With Big Boobs Can Relate To by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
NoFavors:
shocked shocked I wont even see them,let them come.They will remain standing forever,i wont offer them a sit.After you naa,na still you. kiss
Re: 15 Problems Girls With Big Boobs Can Relate To by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
festwiz:
Too late bro, too late tongue
Have you ever heard a thing called magun? shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: 15 Problems Girls With Big Boobs Can Relate To by festwiz(m): 3:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
NoFavors:
Okay bro i concede. Before i wake up tomorrow and find something missing grin

1 Like

Re: 15 Problems Girls With Big Boobs Can Relate To by DaveWonder(m): 3:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
NoFavors:
it makes the thing sweeter
Re: 15 Problems Girls With Big Boobs Can Relate To by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 02, 2017
MammyYoo567:
shocked shocked I wont even see them,let them come.They will remain standing forever,i wont offer them a sit.After you naa,na still you. kiss
You can loud this one... let them hear cheesy cheesy cheesy Emi ni baba ibe, ibe ni mo'gbe... ibe ni moti jeun, ibe ni mo'sun
Re: 15 Problems Girls With Big Boobs Can Relate To by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
DaveWonder:

it makes the thing sweeter
Oh! you are very right... You will go and enjoy the sweet in the next world
Re: 15 Problems Girls With Big Boobs Can Relate To by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
festwiz:
Okay bro i concede. Before i wake up tomorrow and find something missing grin
Hahahaha bro, i no be afonja o...I no dey steal people thing

Fear Not!

2 Likes

Re: 15 Problems Girls With Big Boobs Can Relate To by DaveWonder(m): 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
NoFavors:
Oh! you are very right... You will go and enjoy the sweet in the next world

Badth guy
Re: 15 Problems Girls With Big Boobs Can Relate To by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
DaveWonder:

Badth guy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 15 Problems Girls With Big Boobs Can Relate To by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
Humongous load. embarassed embarassed
Re: 15 Problems Girls With Big Boobs Can Relate To by FvckShiT(m): 3:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
bôobfuck! wink
Re: 15 Problems Girls With Big Boobs Can Relate To by Ladyjumong(f): 3:54pm On Nov 02, 2017
Oga, no be everybody gada oversize undecided
Re: 15 Problems Girls With Big Boobs Can Relate To by DaveWonder(m): 3:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
Ladyjumong:
Oga, no be everybody gada oversize undecided

who said it's everyone smh for some folks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finding it hard to stop masturbating? Read this piece..!! / Help! She Farts Repeatedly Everytime We Sex. / Women Need To Wake Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.