Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:39 AM

15 Problems Girls With Big Boobs Can Relate To - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Problems Girls With Big Boobs Can Relate To (5255 Views)

10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Problems Girls With Big Boobs Can Relate To by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
I love boobs more than a baby, I sucked on one yesterday grin
Re: 15 Problems Girls With Big Boobs Can Relate To by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
NoFavors:
You can loud this one... let them hear cheesy cheesy cheesy Emi ni baba ibe, ibe ni mo'gbe... ibe ni moti jeun, ibe ni mo'sun
Who am i without you papi?ekuro lala baku ewa. kiss kiss
Re: 15 Problems Girls With Big Boobs Can Relate To by Heloct(f): 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
Re: 15 Problems Girls With Big Boobs Can Relate To by DaveWonder(m): 4:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
Heloct:
yours are small ba, guess what? I love them like that cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 15 Problems Girls With Big Boobs Can Relate To by Heloct(f): 4:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
DaveWonder:

yours are small ba, guess what? I love them like that cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol.

Good for you.
Re: 15 Problems Girls With Big Boobs Can Relate To by DaveWonder(m): 4:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
Heloct:

Lol.

Good for you.
anything for you my Queen
Re: 15 Problems Girls With Big Boobs Can Relate To by Safiaa(f): 4:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
Some ashewos and males whores on this thread. Let me just mind my business.
Re: 15 Problems Girls With Big Boobs Can Relate To by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 02, 2017
Safiaa:
Some ashewos and males whores on this thread. Let me just mind my business.
Hello love

Re: 15 Problems Girls With Big Boobs Can Relate To by makydebbie(f): 5:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
DaveWonder:

lol, i"ll will help him and see ya struggles cutie
Lol, no thank you.
Re: 15 Problems Girls With Big Boobs Can Relate To by naijaboiy: 5:35pm On Nov 02, 2017
makydebbie:
Come to my house and see my struggles. grin cry
That’ s very inviting. wink
Re: 15 Problems Girls With Big Boobs Can Relate To by MissRaine69(f): 5:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
Get a good bra and know your ACTUAL bra size and impossible is nothing.
Guys pay too much attention to your boobs - depends on what you are wearing and HOW you are wearing it
2)Strapless bras are a joke.- No they are not
3)You get told your breasts are "distracting."- If they are out all the time yes that will be an issue
4)You can't run without planning for it in advance (Running is painful).- Sports bras have come along way
5)Backless clothing is not an option- Absolute nonsense
6)You automatically look sexual in everything you wear.- Wear clothes that compliment not expose
7)People ask what size bra you are. - that’s their issue not yours
8 Boob sweat.- talcum powder/anti-perspirant
9)Hugging people (especially fellow big-breastians) is awkward -side hug problem solved
10)Never finding cute bras in your size-not true make your own
11)DEFINITELY can't go bra-less.- you can at home
12)Anything that involves the word "strapless" = off limits- no it’s not
13)Can't find a bra that holds everything in.- once again if you wear the correct bra type and know your actual bra size everything stays put
14)Can't get rid of those stretch marks.- Why should you?
15)Definitely can't sleep face-down- if they are artificial perhaps
keep the list going- Nope!
Re: 15 Problems Girls With Big Boobs Can Relate To by makydebbie(f): 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2017
naijaboiy:

That’ s very inviting. wink
kiss
Re: 15 Problems Girls With Big Boobs Can Relate To by ElDaIllest(m): 5:51pm On Nov 02, 2017
MammyYoo567:
grin I know zaddy,yummy yummy like mine. kiss

Re: 15 Problems Girls With Big Boobs Can Relate To by mhisterdreezy(m): 6:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
makydebbie:
Come to my house and see my struggles. grin cry
am i invited to lift off d struggles
Re: 15 Problems Girls With Big Boobs Can Relate To by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
[quote author=ElDaIllest post=62011382][/quote]Wetin happen?
Re: 15 Problems Girls With Big Boobs Can Relate To by makydebbie(f): 6:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
am i invited to lift off d struggles
No pls. grin
Re: 15 Problems Girls With Big Boobs Can Relate To by mhisterdreezy(m): 6:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
makydebbie:
No pls. grin
Lol issa brotherly help
Re: 15 Problems Girls With Big Boobs Can Relate To by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
Hmmm
Re: 15 Problems Girls With Big Boobs Can Relate To by ElDaIllest(m): 8:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
MammyYoo567:
Wetin happen?
I call anybody name? shoor

Re: 15 Problems Girls With Big Boobs Can Relate To by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
ElDaIllest:
I call anybody name? shoor
angry dont vex me
Re: 15 Problems Girls With Big Boobs Can Relate To by DaveWonder(m): 8:39am On Nov 06, 2017
MissRaine69:
Get a good bra and know your ACTUAL bra size and impossible is nothing.
Guys pay too much attention to your boobs - depends on what you are wearing and HOW you are wearing it
2)Strapless bras are a joke.- No they are not
3)You get told your breasts are "distracting."- If they are out all the time yes that will be an issue
4)You can't run without planning for it in advance (Running is painful).- Sports bras have come along way
5)Backless clothing is not an option- Absolute nonsense
6)You automatically look sexual in everything you wear.- Wear clothes that compliment not expose
7)People ask what size bra you are. - that’s their issue not yours
8 Boob sweat.- talcum powder/anti-perspirant
9)Hugging people (especially fellow big-breastians) is awkward -side hug problem solved
10)Never finding cute bras in your size-not true make your own
11)DEFINITELY can't go bra-less.- you can at home
12)Anything that involves the word "strapless" = off limits- no it’s not
13)Can't find a bra that holds everything in.- once again if you wear the correct bra type and know your actual bra size everything stays put
14)Can't get rid of those stretch marks.- Why should you?
15)Definitely can't sleep face-down- if they are artificial perhaps
keep the list going- Nope!

ORYA COME AND COLLECT AWARD.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unbelievable.... Woman Almost Run Mad In A Pregnancy Photoshoot / My Experience With Women When I Was A Child / Can You Do This For Love? Photo (viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.