Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

What's The Best Nigerian Rap Song Of The Decade?? - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What's The Best Nigerian Rap Song Of The Decade?? (15457 Views)

Opinion: King Kong Remix Is The Best Nigerian Rap Song / Best Nigerian Albums Of The Decade / Who Is The Queen Of Nigerian Rap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Nigerian Rap Song Of The Decade?? by dammiecool(m): 10:04am On May 31, 2011
miss u -TWO ft Ruggedman n Mode ix
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Rap Song Of The Decade?? by mbulela: 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2011
we go hard - Ikechukwu/MI
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Rap Song Of The Decade?? by gozick(m): 6:48pm On Jun 02, 2011
Overkilling remix Djinee ft M.I,JESSE JAG AND ICE PRINCE.
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Rap Song Of The Decade?? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 14, 2011
No be God - Gino
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Rap Song Of The Decade?? by Enitsua(m): 12:52pm On May 12, 2012
As far as am concerned the best rapper is M.I & my favourite song of His is 'Loving me' in his Illegal music 2 (mix tape)
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Rap Song Of The Decade?? by Britzdon(m): 11:40am On Aug 10, 2012
Iceberg slim's black and yellow
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Rap Song Of The Decade?? by Enitsua(m): 11:51am On Aug 10, 2012
Mobinga: there is a possibility that u may be drunk, My best rap song da grin pon pon
lwkmdcheesy
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Rap Song Of The Decade?? by Dfrenzy(m): 7:06am On Apr 04, 2013
Olamide ft phenom - the game
Phyno ft olamide - ghost mode
Mode 9 - elbow room
Jesse jagz, Ice prince and Mi - over killing it remix.
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Rap Song Of The Decade?? by Iykesmooth: 11:29am On Sep 02, 2013
The best av ever heard is dj neptune ft mi....123 hiphop........ Anytime i play that song my white friends would be like this is one of the best rap they av ever heard, and they have heard jay z eminem etc.
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Rap Song Of The Decade?? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
Jesse Jagz... God on the mic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOTMZXGyNNw

It is logical to say Jesse Abaga is in a class of his own that we are all either afraid to touch, judge or predict. We could picture him as residing in the first floor above the ground floor where the Nigerian music industry is happening. He is in the game, redefining Nigerian Hip-Hop. He's got dat "international flow"

He is the greatest. This is based on his superior...
Flow
Lyrics
Storytelling ability
Song structure
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Rap Song Of The Decade?? by philantoxx(m): 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
bkoy: For me, it has to be M.I---- Crowd Mentality cheesy, Love that track
sumtimes I still think its a foreign song.
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Rap Song Of The Decade?? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
Jesse Jagz - God on the mic.
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Rap Song Of The Decade?? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 12, 2014
Jesse Jagz - God on the mic.
Astoundingly original, intricately complex and interestingly unusual.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Nigerian Rap Song Of The Decade?? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
Pure classic!
Re: What's The Best Nigerian Rap Song Of The Decade?? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2014
JonBee1:
Jesse Jagz... God on the mic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOTMZXGyNNw

It is logical to say Jesse Abaga is in a class of his own that we are all either afraid to touch, judge or predict. We could picture him as residing in the first floor above the ground floor where the Nigerian music industry is happening. He is in the game, redefining Nigerian Hip-Hop. He's got dat "international flow"

He is the greatest. This is based on his superior...
Flow
Lyrics
Storytelling ability
Song structure

Jesse Jagz is currently Nigeria No 1 lyricist (Shoutout to Modenine for holding it down)

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Nigerian Rap Song Of The Decade?? by Nelrulez(m): 4:02am On May 16, 2015
Mode9 does it for me anytime anyday. That nigga is drugs on the mic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Download Music: Lyta - Time Ft. Olamide YBNL - Mp3 Audio Lyrics / Libianca - People (Check On Me) - Official Video / "Praise Medley" Music Video By Kefee (Who Died in June)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.