Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake (36998 Views)

Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement / Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos / Uriel Oputa Wanted To Look Like Beyonce To The Headies - See Results (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake by Slymonster(m): 2:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
the name mufasa rings a bell
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake by bimiteg: 2:30pm On Nov 02, 2017
A website is Your Online Representative.

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake by niceprof: 2:30pm On Nov 02, 2017
As an adult is still watch this film with my son,makes a lot of sense.The priginal Zazzu was Mr Bean.

1 Like

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake by ChappyChase: 2:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
midehi2:
Wow! It will be dope, Beyonce voice will be cool ......2019 is too far, can't wait to watch grin

Chiwetel Ejiofor, Idris Elba are 'booms' love their movies

Denzel Washington na first for me...
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake by nNEOo(m): 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2017
cry
"Can you feel the love tonight"
cry

Wake me up ....feeling nostalgia
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake by daniska3yaro(m): 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2017
Turks:
They're about to ruin my Childhood cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake by midehi2(f): 2:35pm On Nov 02, 2017
ChappyChase:

Denzel Washington na first for me...
Yea
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake by nNEOo(m): 2:35pm On Nov 02, 2017
Scar ....that cunning old baxxtrd
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake by Mckandre(m): 2:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
Turks:
These people about to ruin my childhood cry cry cry cry cry cry
grin
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake by oz4real83(m): 2:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
The most emotional part of that film was when mufasa died!!! Wake up dad,wake up dad!! wake up!!! That scene always always stir up some emotions no matter how strong u claim u are angry

6 Likes

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake by Alwaysking: 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2017
why are they remaking the animation again
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
nice one chinwetel....

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake by JaneyLuna(f): 2:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
hmm... this one will not be as great as the other,
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake by MrCuteking(m): 2:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
I think the boy went too far, they should have collected the money from him and stopped the robber from vindicating himself else the police man wouldnt have caught him. Women should also learn from this and stop sleeping around except they use condom. #dropsweed

Next story please
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake by blingxx(m): 2:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
When will Hollywood remake "Mulan" the only Disney movie that make sense to me
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake by brownsugar23: 2:47pm On Nov 02, 2017
because the guy his black that why
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake by blingxx(m): 2:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
oz4real83:
The most emotional part of that film was when mufasa died!!! Wake up dad,wake up dad!! wake up!!! That scene always always stir up some emotions no matter how strong u claim u are angry

Funniest part.... When Nala was searching for food and almost killed pumba grin

2 Likes

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake by Dasherz(f): 2:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
Profcamsey:
Beyonce will make it sell but her voice for talking no good.
she has a good vocal for animation. . watch epic and home .. you'll know what I'm taking about
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake by MrCuteking(m): 2:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
oz4real83:

Seriously i cried. I didn’t know tears dropped out of my eyes. So touching. Simba was busy crying telling him to wake up, wake up daddy undecided cry, then came the song that made me cry.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
Kowor:
Why?!!!!!!!!

Exactly it's pointless Lion King was so awesome that wed sit as a family to watch it, I feel it will be ruined by this modern peeps, James Earl Jones voice as simba dad was just on point.

1 Like

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake by SweetJoystick(m): 2:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
My favourite cartoon of all time
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
oz4real83:

Lol ain't gonna front, omo I cry o no be small, especially when they said run simba run and never come back.

2 Likes

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake by dadtoyosi: 3:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
you can try harder, I am going to play the original version for my unborn kids.
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake by jeff1607(m): 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
nothing better happens to simba or ELSE!!!

what about simba's daughter and kovu?
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake by jeff1607(m): 3:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
pcguru1:

Exactly it's pointless Lion King was so awesome that wed sit as a family to watch it, I feel it will be ruined by this modern peeps, James Earl Jones voice as simba dad was just on point.

Just imagine Samuel L.jackson as the voice of Simba

hahahahahahahhahahahaha
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake by colossus91(m): 3:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
simba best cartoon ever
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
jeff1607:

Just imagine Samuel L.jackson as the voice of Simba

hahahahahahahhahahahaha

Lol roar mother fvcker roar
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake by lazygal: 3:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
Kowor:
Why?!!!!!!!!

Lwkmd ..on the serious note Beyonce should stick to what she knows best....I just don't think this will pull off but let's wit and c

1 Like

Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake by jeff1607(m): 3:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
pcguru1:

Lol roar mother fvcker roar

this got me falling off my chair

hahahahahahahhahahahaha
Re: Chiwetel Ejiofor And Beyonce To Star In ‘The Lion King' Remake by Orpe7(m): 3:20pm On Nov 02, 2017
No one can take it from James Earls
That man voice is second to none
Dude still dey chop money from CNN.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Is Expecting His Fourth Child? / Kaffy Shows-off Her Baby Bump As She Expect Baby Number 2 (photos) / Alex Usifo Graduates From Babcock With A Phd (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.