Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Why Is It That Igbo Does Not Have Seaport And An International Airport. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is It That Igbo Does Not Have Seaport And An International Airport. (2714 Views)

We Cannot Have A Seaport And Be Lamenting On How To Export Products – Archibong / "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze / Eastern Region Seaport And The South West Monopoly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Igbo Does Not Have Seaport And An International Airport. by clevvermind(m): 1:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
I AM FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION. THOUGH I AM NOT AN IGBO PERSON, I JUST FEEL LIKE ASKING THIS QUESTION AS IT IS DISTURBING ME. IS SOUTH EAST NOT PART OF NIGERIA?
Re: Why Is It That Igbo Does Not Have Seaport And An International Airport. by Cryptedjabs: 2:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
The Akanu Ibiam International Airport is located in the North West.

21 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Igbo Does Not Have Seaport And An International Airport. by nNEOo(m): 2:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
Cryptedjabs:

Don't mind the loafer. grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Igbo Does Not Have Seaport And An International Airport. by Godfather92(m): 2:07pm On Nov 02, 2017
My brother the matter cripples my imagination as a Youth honestly
Re: Why Is It That Igbo Does Not Have Seaport And An International Airport. by nNEOo(m): 2:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
clevvermind:
I AM FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION. THOUGH I AM NOT AN IGBO PERSON, I JUST FEEL LIKE ASKING THIS QUESTION AS IT IS DISTURBING ME. IS SOUTH EAST NOT PART OF NIGERIA?

This crack your smoking is very bad for your system , first you denied say .......

You say waiting.?.....

..you no be Chinedu?... ...YOU BE CHINEDU angry angry

9 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Igbo Does Not Have Seaport And An International Airport. by deomelo: 2:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
Cryptedjabs:

Are you minding the illiterate Igbos..

They also want a seaport, but they don't have any sea or ocean.

Delusional and clueless Igbos.

9 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Igbo Does Not Have Seaport And An International Airport. by adem30: 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
deomelo:

Are you minding the illiterate Igbos..

They also want a seaport, but they don't have any sea or ocean.

Delusional and clueless Igbos.

Maybe Buhari should dig borehole and convert it to sea port for them

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Igbo Does Not Have Seaport And An International Airport. by deomelo: 2:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
“There is sufficient economic justification for the Gelegele port and we will raise funds from the private sector to develop the facility. We do not believe that the federal government will stop or discourage Edo State from building a Port that is economically viable,” he added. - Edo State Governor

Sensible, credible, capable and competent governors are building their own seaports, airports and bridges, but trust the empty and shallow chest beaters with lazy and incompetent governors to keep making noise, pointing fingers, begging for 2nd NB for 30 years and still begging and shouting marginalization all over the place. smh

13 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Igbo Does Not Have Seaport And An International Airport. by deomelo: 2:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
adem30:

Maybe Buhari should dig borehole and convert it to sea port for them

I wont be surprised.

8 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Igbo Does Not Have Seaport And An International Airport. by expensiveguyman(m): 3:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
Simple bcoz d Nigeria system in manipulated to discriminate against d igbos by those who views them as conquerors.

But bcoz our God liveth d igbos are even more prosperous despite benefiting so little from FG.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Igbo Does Not Have Seaport And An International Airport. by proudlyYoruba(m): 3:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
People mad for this thread gan. Rotfl

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Igbo Does Not Have Seaport And An International Airport. by PointB: 3:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
@Op,

It's because some of our (Igbo) leader are/were naive. When they have small power (influence) they want to be more Nigerian than other. They are more likely to promote those project in other place than in their homeland.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Igbo Does Not Have Seaport And An International Airport. by proudlyYoruba(m): 3:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
PointB:
@Op,

It's because some of our (Igbo) leader are/were naive. When they have small power (influence) they want to be more Nigerian than other. They are more likely to promote those project in other place than in their homeland.
Answer the question bro
Re: Why Is It That Igbo Does Not Have Seaport And An International Airport. by orisa37: 3:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
To be citizens oriented, F.G should build at least ONE AIRPORT of International standard in each of our 36 States.
Re: Why Is It That Igbo Does Not Have Seaport And An International Airport. by ecruz01: 3:47pm On Nov 02, 2017
orisa37:
To be citizens oriented, F.G should build at least ONE AIRPORT of International standard in each of our 36 States.
How many times u don enta flight for your life

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Igbo Does Not Have Seaport And An International Airport. by ecruz01: 3:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
Na which River u wan use for Sea Port? River Niger??

7 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Igbo Does Not Have Seaport And An International Airport. by Almaiga: 3:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
clevvermind:

Because there Corrupt Daughter, Stella Odua, stole all the Funds allocated to building an International Airport in the East. While her Brothers in the
East kept celebrating her for doing nothing. cool cool

8 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Igbo Does Not Have Seaport And An International Airport. by gidgiddy: 4:01pm On Nov 02, 2017
clevvermind:

Why hasnt the North West got a Sea Port?

People should stop thinking that the SE is where Igbo land and starts and stops.

When the British were drawing the map of the Southern protectorate of Nigeria, they considered all of the Igbo speaking people of what is now Rivers state as Igbos. When the British were building Portharcourt wharf, they thought they were building it in Igbo land. Wether Ikwere are Igbos or not is not what Im going to get into.

However, this so called nonsense called South East should stop. There are Benue Igbos, there are Delta Igbos and there are Rivers Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Igbo Does Not Have Seaport And An International Airport. by devindevin2000: 4:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
The first poster, second poster and third poster are all the same person, an afonja...deceiving his ewedu filled coneskull. Igbos don't fall for this even my dog knows why there is no functioning seaport and International Airport in SS and SE. This Afonja knows this, his conscience is hurting him that Easterners are being marginalized, so he comes online to ask; psychologically clearing his conscience.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Igbo Does Not Have Seaport And An International Airport. by Shawnnn01: 5:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
devindevin2000:
The first poster, second poster and third poster are all the same person, an afonja...deceiving his ewedu filled coneskull.
because they are not as foolish or dead in the brain like you and all former or present Igbo President, VP, governors who lacks the intelligence to make things happen for their people ba ?

6 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Igbo Does Not Have Seaport And An International Airport. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 02, 2017
Why has niger state also don't have seaport?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Igbo Does Not Have Seaport And An International Airport. by devindevin2000: 7:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
Cryptedjabs:

[s] You are just like your late father, no sense nor shame. Pathetic[/s]

abdelrahman:
[s]Why has niger state also don't have seapor[/s]t?

oodualover:

When will you OSUS have sense?

All posters I justed quoted are all the same person, same person as the first 3 posters I mentioned earlier. A certified Coneshull afonja! Watch and see, he will reply me now, then use 7 of his other accounts to like his post, deceiving his tiny peanut afonja brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Igbo Does Not Have Seaport And An International Airport. by kn23h(m): 7:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
You asked for an international airport in Enugu, we gave it to you....no one used it.

What’s the point of creating infastructure where there’s no demand?

6 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Igbo Does Not Have Seaport And An International Airport. by Cryptedjabs: 7:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
devindevin2000:

All posters I justed quoted are all the same person, same person as the first 3 posters I mentioned earlier. A certified Coneshull afonja!

Get lost dunce, are you tired of quoting and liking your own post. Jobless troll, where is your new2020 and other miserable monikers. You deserve to be stoned to death for being shameless and senseless. Spits

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Igbo Does Not Have Seaport And An International Airport. by kn23h(m): 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2017
Let’s wait for an Igbo president to come and build one sha grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Igbo Does Not Have Seaport And An International Airport. by lilytender: 7:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
Ask you brother Goatluck Jonaddaft who was Deputy Governor, Governor, Vice President, Acting President and President for a total of 16 years. Ask him why he thinks that thunder will not fire him for leaving your potopoto republic undeveloped.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Igbo Does Not Have Seaport And An International Airport. by kn23h(m): 7:35pm On Nov 02, 2017
clevvermind:

Is the MB not part of Nigeria? How many seaport do they have?

Igboland is also landlocked so.....

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Igbo Does Not Have Seaport And An International Airport. by nku5: 9:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
clevvermind:

OP - The bad belle inspired outrage that met Stella Oduah's successful designation of the Enugu international airport was so much that she had to be dropped as minister of aviation because she bought two cars for the ministry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Super Breaking News! 117 Councillors From 23 L.G Join San. Wammako To APC / Ogun: Gov Abiodun Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff / Pictures Of Aba After Rainfall Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.