Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

She's Not A Home Maker,and She Knows Too Much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Not A Home Maker,and She Knows Too Much (1002 Views)

Can A Woman Respect You When She Knows You Love Her / She Said She Knows How To Delay Ejaculation / Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Not A Home Maker,and She Knows Too Much by Towncrier007(m): 3:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
Halo Nairalanders I really shouldn't bring this here on NL but Its disturbing, I met this girl who is God fearing, beautiful,intelligent and well shaped, but the major issue is that she is not a home maker,she doesn't arrange the house,she doesn't like cooking, and even to watch clothes na wahala,some of you might say I should teach her,yes of course I have taught her,but to no avail,she always gives a thousand reasons why she shouldn't do things,and wants to live a foreign lifestyle. She attends one of this new generation church,that their ladies her highly knowledgeable about the Bible, so dear Nairaland people, what should I do about changing her?
Re: She's Not A Home Maker,and She Knows Too Much by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
You can't change her.
Re: She's Not A Home Maker,and She Knows Too Much by Learnstuffs: 3:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
Obviously you are dating an immature lady or a slay queen in the making.
She is religious and her own version of the Bible does not teach her good norms and character?

3 Likes

Re: She's Not A Home Maker,and She Knows Too Much by alphaconde(m): 3:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
Towncrier007:
Halo Nairalanders I really shouldn't bring this here on NL but Its disturbing, I met this girl who is God fearing, beautiful,intelligent and well shaped, but the major issue is that she is not a home maker,she doesn't arrange the house,she doesn't like cooking, and even to watch clothes na wahala,some of you might say I should teach her,yes of course I have taught her,but to no avail,she always gives a thousand reasons why she shouldn't do things,and wants to live a foreign lifestyle. She attends one of this new generation church,that their ladies her highly knowledgeable about the Bible, so dear Nairaland people, what should I do about changing her?

na her pastor match her n u are not
Re: She's Not A Home Maker,and She Knows Too Much by Towncrier007(m): 4:18pm On Nov 02, 2017
Learnstuffs:
Obviously you are dating an immature lady or a slay queen in the making.
She is religious and her own version of the Bible does not teach her good norms and character?
She's 24years old and very moderate in dressing, also very hardworking in terms of career
Re: She's Not A Home Maker,and She Knows Too Much by MissRaine69(f): 5:46pm On Nov 02, 2017
You can’t fit someone into what you perceive to be the total package so you either accept that this is what it will be like should you decide to settle or work on a compromise there is no set rules that dictate that as a woman you have to like housework and be homely it’s not everyone’s strength. So what’s important to you here? Think about it!

1 Like

Re: She's Not A Home Maker,and She Knows Too Much by Harwoyeez(m): 5:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
u can only change her if n when she wants to change
Re: She's Not A Home Maker,and She Knows Too Much by Shawnnn01: 6:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
Towncrier007:

Leave her n find a girl that will listen and accept ideas you adore. That same girl that is forming posh for you
will scrub a public toilet WC sparkling white to have a go at the dead Tinubu's son just to sustain an affair. Feeble hearted guys like yourself should stop adoring girls that are not worth your adoration. Pls adore n respect girl who are deserving of such adoration and have shown extreme respect for you not those putting up with you because they do not have what they desire.
Re: She's Not A Home Maker,and She Knows Too Much by Learnstuffs: 10:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
Towncrier007:

She's 24years old and very moderate in dressing, also very hardworking in terms of career
She has good traits. You people can work out things. Nobody is perfect so she can learn
Re: She's Not A Home Maker,and She Knows Too Much by Towncrier007(m): 3:49am On Nov 03, 2017
Shawnnn01:

Leave her n find a girl that will listen and accept ideas you adore. That same girl that is forming posh for you
will scrub a public toilet WC sparkling white to have a go at the dead Tinubu's son just to sustain an affair. Feeble hearted guys like yourself should stop adoring girls that are not worth your adoration. Pls adore n respect girl who are deserving of such adoration and have shown extreme respect for you not those putting up with you because they do not have what they desire.
You got a point...
but the fact is that, I have someone else in queue, i don't date without having a plan B.

(1) (Reply)

See How This Couple Celebrated Their 1st Year Wedding Anniversary / Why Am I Losing Friends / I Got Fvcked To Get Iphone 6” – Young Lady Brags On Facebook (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.