Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

A Woman Lies To Her Husband For 13 Years “I Did It To Cover Your Shame” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Woman Lies To Her Husband For 13 Years “I Did It To Cover Your Shame” (4297 Views)

Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? / This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) / This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman Lies To Her Husband For 13 Years “I Did It To Cover Your Shame” by eugene12345: 3:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
See full: http://check9ja.com/i-did-it-to-cover-your-shame/

A couple could not conceive after three years of marriage due to some medical issue on the path of the husband.

They kept getting treatments, got involved in several prayer sessions.

The wife eventually conceived and over four years they had three kids.

13years later the man found out the kids were not his as his wife had made him to believe.

Her excuse: I did it to cover your shame.

What should the man do? Is the wife justified or not?

Remember also share your opinions on www.check9ja.com

1 Like

Re: A Woman Lies To Her Husband For 13 Years “I Did It To Cover Your Shame” by midehi2(f): 3:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
shocked
Re: A Woman Lies To Her Husband For 13 Years “I Did It To Cover Your Shame” by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
My first question is:

How many babydaddies impregnated her? undecided Was she collecting genes? cheesy

Her justification was very lame like her dead brain.. SMH..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman Lies To Her Husband For 13 Years “I Did It To Cover Your Shame” by DaveWonder(m): 3:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
shame ke. Not 1 self (not supporting her) she treasured the joystick that performed the wonders.
To the husband, the worst is yet to come .

1 Like

Re: A Woman Lies To Her Husband For 13 Years “I Did It To Cover Your Shame” by iamJ(m): 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
My first question is:

How many babydaddies impregnated her? undecided Was she collecting genes? cheesy

Her justification was very lame like her dead brain.. SMH..
its a burn ooooo
Re: A Woman Lies To Her Husband For 13 Years “I Did It To Cover Your Shame” by Augustap(f): 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
That excuse is fuccking dead on arrival. Why would you deceive your husband in such a cruel way? Oga send her on an everlasting holiday to her people nd her kids should go with her

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Lies To Her Husband For 13 Years “I Did It To Cover Your Shame” by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
Augustap:
That excuse is fuccking dead on arrival. Why would you deceive your husband in such a cruel way? Oga send her on an everlasting holiday to her people nd her kids should go with her
you Just Be Like Mtn. Everywhere You Go!
Re: A Woman Lies To Her Husband For 13 Years “I Did It To Cover Your Shame” by Augustap(f): 9:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
DeadRat:
you Just Be Like Mtn. Everywhere You Go!
It's good na grin
Re: A Woman Lies To Her Husband For 13 Years “I Did It To Cover Your Shame” by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
Augustap:

It's good na grin
you No Go Go sleep Abi... You De Here De Roam Streets Of Nairaland
Re: A Woman Lies To Her Husband For 13 Years “I Did It To Cover Your Shame” by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
The wife is mean she didn't even stop at one.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Lies To Her Husband For 13 Years “I Did It To Cover Your Shame” by favourmic(m): 10:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
i dont pray to experience such cos its kills faster than AIDs it self

original heart attack

1 Like

Re: A Woman Lies To Her Husband For 13 Years “I Did It To Cover Your Shame” by Augustap(f): 11:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
DeadRat:
you No Go Go sleep Abi... You De Here De Roam Streets Of Nairaland
Is it your roaming? Is it your streets?

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Lies To Her Husband For 13 Years “I Did It To Cover Your Shame” by Foodforthought: 12:06am On Nov 03, 2017
Women!!!
Re: A Woman Lies To Her Husband For 13 Years “I Did It To Cover Your Shame” by BRAV0O(m): 2:40am On Nov 03, 2017

1 Like

Re: A Woman Lies To Her Husband For 13 Years “I Did It To Cover Your Shame” by 9japrof(m): 6:50am On Nov 03, 2017
Depending on the angle you are seeing things

Yes the woman covered the guys shame, if she had divorced him married another and went ahead to conceive children, the shame would have been the husbands.

But committing adultery and procreating outside while subtly forcing the guy to train another man's child is height of wickedness, that's wrong on all fronts.

Maybe dude was a rich fella, that the lady couldn't just part with
Re: A Woman Lies To Her Husband For 13 Years “I Did It To Cover Your Shame” by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 03, 2017
Augustap:

Is it your roaming? Is it your streets?
is My Roamin o... I Dont Want All These Boys To Have Their Eyes On you. I Am Saving You For The Rainy Days cool
Re: A Woman Lies To Her Husband For 13 Years “I Did It To Cover Your Shame” by Augustap(f): 8:47am On Nov 03, 2017
DeadRat:
is My Roamin o... I Dont Want All These Boys To Have Their Eyes On you. I Am Saving You For The Rainy Days cool
So i'm a life saver now abi. Don't bother sef, you're too late
Re: A Woman Lies To Her Husband For 13 Years “I Did It To Cover Your Shame” by Lalas247(f): 8:54am On Nov 03, 2017
No it’s wrong!

He should exist stage left ...
A lady who lied for 13 convincingly is NO GOOD ! You should even thank your lucky stars she decided to come clean now .. you can move on and start another life .. not too late

No need to do anything to her her purnishment will be grave ... because now she has done the one thing that recks a relationships which is TRUST ! U no longer have it
Re: A Woman Lies To Her Husband For 13 Years “I Did It To Cover Your Shame” by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 03, 2017
Augustap:

So i'm a life saver now abi. Don't bother sef, you're too late
No One Is Ever Early. Somebody Has Always Been There Before The Next
Re: A Woman Lies To Her Husband For 13 Years “I Did It To Cover Your Shame” by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 03, 2017
DeadRat:
You're here.. Group (needed)
Re: A Woman Lies To Her Husband For 13 Years “I Did It To Cover Your Shame” by moorevic(m): 10:14am On Nov 03, 2017
This is the dumbest excuse i've ever heard. Most times i wonder if women do have common sense.
Re: A Woman Lies To Her Husband For 13 Years “I Did It To Cover Your Shame” by Augustap(f): 11:47am On Nov 03, 2017
DeadRat:
O.Y.O grin
Re: A Woman Lies To Her Husband For 13 Years “I Did It To Cover Your Shame” by Augustap(f): 11:52am On Nov 03, 2017
9japrof:
Depending on the angle you are seeing things

Yes the woman covered the guys shame, if she had divorced him married another and went ahead to conceive children, the shame would have been the husbands.

But committing adultery and procreating outside while subtly forcing the guy to train another man's child is height of wickedness, that's wrong on all fronts.

Maybe dude was a rich fella, that the lady couldn't just part with

It's a lie with a very bold signpost : LIE
If she really wanted him to be protected from shame, the best she could have done was tell him of her plans. I'm a woman and i know when a fellow does something out of love or deceit. She was clearly playing the man.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Lies To Her Husband For 13 Years “I Did It To Cover Your Shame” by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 03, 2017
Augustap:
O.Y.O grin
T.F.Y cool
Re: A Woman Lies To Her Husband For 13 Years “I Did It To Cover Your Shame” by networkrecharg: 12:17pm On Nov 03, 2017
Augustap:

Sending her away is not punishment enough...

Humiliate her before the kids...
Send the kids to theire desired homes or parents....

Select and reserve his preferred child for himself.

WooMen
Re: A Woman Lies To Her Husband For 13 Years “I Did It To Cover Your Shame” by Augustap(f): 1:11pm On Nov 03, 2017
networkrecharg:

Sending her away is not punishment enough...

Humiliate her before the kids...
Send the kids to theire desired homes or parents....

Select and reserve his preferred child for himself.

WooMen
It's a brutal punishment, but he shouldn't humiliate her in front of the kids. Kids live with what they see, hear, and feel. But guy you be thief o! The man should keep someone's child becos he prefers the child? Kikikikikiki
Re: A Woman Lies To Her Husband For 13 Years “I Did It To Cover Your Shame” by networkrecharg: 4:32pm On Nov 03, 2017
Augustap:

It's a brutal punishment, but he shouldn't humiliate her in front of the kids. Kids live with what they see, hear, and feel. But guy you be thief o! The man should keep someone's child becos he prefers the child? Kikikikikiki

Yes.....o
There's need to correct people... #CORRECTION
Re: A Woman Lies To Her Husband For 13 Years “I Did It To Cover Your Shame” by Augustap(f): 5:59pm On Nov 03, 2017
networkrecharg:

Yes.....o
There's need to correct people... #CORRECTION
Okay. You can as well tell the man the kind of punishment to give her. No be my mouth the man go hear am from grin
Re: A Woman Lies To Her Husband For 13 Years “I Did It To Cover Your Shame” by jom28gy(m): 7:10pm On Nov 03, 2017
She is just prostitute,nothing more than that.

(1) (Reply)

God the king repent the end time is near / Ladies let's Prove This Nairaland Men Wrong!!!!!!!! / He Rejects Pregnancy,Abandoned Her,She Died With Baby At Delivery.No Child Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.