Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

He Rejects Pregnancy,Abandoned Her,She Died With Baby At Delivery.No Child Now. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Rejects Pregnancy,Abandoned Her,She Died With Baby At Delivery.No Child Now. (4302 Views)

If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! / "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video / Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Rejects Pregnancy,Abandoned Her,She Died With Baby At Delivery.No Child Now. by Spiritualsdeeps: 9:11am On Mar 25, 2023
He Slept With Her , Promised her Marriage .She is Pregnants ,He Denied the Pregnancy and Abandoned Her ,She was not seeing another man but only him .On the day of Delivery ,She was in Pains,Lays Curses on him ,Due to lack of Good Pregnancy Care ,She lost the Baby ,She bleeds so much and finnaly Died .

During the Serious Pains ,She Cursed Him that He will never have a Baby in His life .He met another Lady ,Married her 13 years into the Marriage now ,The new Lady He Married could not give him a Child .When His Family Could not bear it Anymore ,They started Calling His present innocent Wife all Sorts of Names .

Barren ,His Mother is Sooo Angry now with His Wife because she is getting old and needs to see her Grand Child .Medicals Test says His wife is fine ,Medicals Test says He is fine too .

Quite Unfortunate this Innocents Beutiful Lady does not know anything about the Past of this Handsome Wealthy Husband of His .

At a Point in time Her Friends Told her maybe her Husband is a Ritualist who had used his Sperm for Money Rituals but they were Wrong.

Many Innocents Wives are experiencing this .

Husband has completely forgotten the Past which is Seriously Hurting Him Spiritually Now.
He has been to Several Prayer Mountains ,Fasted and Prayed ,Stressing this Woman .

This is the Message i got after spiritually Investigating a Man with Issue of Infertility ,Childlessness .

Bros ,Becareful of what you do now and count as Pleasure.
No Matter the Levels of your Education,Wealth ,Expositions ,Intelligents .

You Cannot be Smarter ,Intelligents Than the Spirituals Consequences of what you have done before .There are Spirits that keeps Records Much Willing to Open the Records of your Evil Past and Deliver it to you .God Is Merciful ,Yes but You do not keep to do evils intensionally with the mindsets of Hiding under His Mercies in the Future ...You Pay for it .

It is Coming Back to U.

INVESTIGATE THAT SITUATIONS YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY NOW
ONLY FOR THE WISE.

I REMAIN SPIRITUALIST ADE .

4 Likes

Re: He Rejects Pregnancy,Abandoned Her,She Died With Baby At Delivery.No Child Now. by Spiritualsdeeps: 11:05am On Mar 25, 2023
You Are a Play Boy ,Experts at Cajoling and Deceiving Ladies in your Area that you want to Marry Them just because you wants to Sleep with them .

After the Pleasures you Zoom off to the Next Clients ,Leaving them .

Offcourse you are catching fun ,enjoying .

LOL ,Something is cooking up and Waiting in the Future .

You need to catch a Fun ,There are many Joints ,Places,Clubs to get your Sexual Urge Satisfied rather than involving in the Above .

Re: He Rejects Pregnancy,Abandoned Her,She Died With Baby At Delivery.No Child Now. by Spiritualsdeeps: 12:35pm On Mar 25, 2023
Dele a Geologist ,Briiliants and Super Intelligents seek for an Employments Opportunity with Chevron .

His Papers are Outstanding ,the HR were all Marvelled at his Performances and answers to Questions .

Dele was Turned Down ,He did not get the Job .
This is not His First Attempts.

Unfortunately he became depressed and Dejected ,Dele took up the job of Driving Marwa .

This Gentle Man had quickly forgotten that the ROMANCE he had ,just a few Minutes Pleasures he had Some Years ago ,beats ,Inflicted a serious Injury on his Once Upon Lover after a little Arguements .

Pushed her from his House into the Streets half Naked .

This Lady who Spents so much on Him during his School days Sobs so much , Touched her Private Parts with her Longest Finger ,Placed it in her Mouth to Lay serious Curses on DELE .

MR.DELE HAS FORGOTTEN

THE SPIRITUAL CONSEQUENCES IS TRAILING HIM.BEEN TO ABOUT 13 INTERVIEWS WITH NO SINGLE LUCK EVEN WITH HIS OUTSTANDING PAPERS AND BRILLIANCY .

DELE CONSULTED A FRIEND WHO IS INTO HUMAN RESOURCES ,...WHY CAN'T I GET A JOB EVEN WITH MY GOOD PAPERS ...

HR: I'M SURPRISE ,HONESTLY I DO NOT KNOW ,BUT I ADVISED YOU SEEK A SPIRITUAL HELP.

THE ABOVE WAS REVEALED AFTER SPIRITUAL INVESTIGATIONS WAS DONE.

PLAY BOYS ,FUN CATCHER ,YOU CAN ROMANCE ,CATCH FUN AS MUCH AS YOU WANT BUT KEEP ALL THOSE MESS AND SHIT AWAY FROM THE LADY YOU ARE HAVING A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP WITH ,LADY YOU PROMISED MARRYING .

THIS IS FOR THE WISE.

THAT SITUATION YOU FINDS YOURSELF MAY BE SPIRITUALS.

INVESTIGATE IT SPIRITUALLY NOW.

I REMAIN SPIRITUALIST ADE.
Re: He Rejects Pregnancy,Abandoned Her,She Died With Baby At Delivery.No Child Now. by Spiritualsdeeps: 2:23pm On Mar 25, 2023
A Life Enjoyable ,Void of Troubles and Depression is Possible if Care is taken today.

Suicides ,Sorrows can be Reduced in our Society if Today is well Handled.

For Spiritual Advise and Investigations.

WHATSAPP OR Call Zero nine zero six seven six zero seven eight three one
Re: He Rejects Pregnancy,Abandoned Her,She Died With Baby At Delivery.No Child Now. by Spiritualsdeeps: 8:50pm On Mar 25, 2023
As you go about your Romance life .

Be Cautious.

Sex is very vefy Sweet No Doubt but
You would not Allow that few Minutes Sexual Pleasures Ruins Your Beutiful Future .

WHATSAPP OR CALL Zero nine zero six seven six zero seven eight three one
Re: He Rejects Pregnancy,Abandoned Her,She Died With Baby At Delivery.No Child Now. by Spiritualsdeeps: 7:48am On Mar 26, 2023
Investigate Spiritually.

Re: He Rejects Pregnancy,Abandoned Her,She Died With Baby At Delivery.No Child Now. by Spiritualsdeeps: 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2023
Investigate Spiritually

Re: He Rejects Pregnancy,Abandoned Her,She Died With Baby At Delivery.No Child Now. by Qatar2022: 3:15pm On Mar 26, 2023
Does a man curse kill women or affect them in life?
Re: He Rejects Pregnancy,Abandoned Her,She Died With Baby At Delivery.No Child Now. by Spiritualsdeeps: 7:04pm On Mar 26, 2023
Qatar2022:
Does a man curse kill women or affect them in life?

In as Much as i have a Policy to Ignore Some Insultive Comments ,You have Very Good Question and i will respond to it .Pls.This Represent My Own Very Personal Opinion.

Curse has no Gender ,It is Neither a Male Nor Female.In other words The Results a Curse Produces has nothing to do with the Gender.

The Efficacy of The Manifestations of Curses depends on the Circimstances that led to the Uterances of Curses .

In Yoruba Language they say :

" Adabi Ja ju Epe lo " ( Clean Conscience ,Hands,Heart ,Non Guilty is Much More Effective in Spiritual Battle than Curses)

Secondly it Depends on the Spiritual Identity of the Person Making the Uterance.( Witch,Wizard,Marine Spirits Possessed Person ) there are some Exceptions Gifted with Say it and It Happens .

The Physical World is in the Spiritual World Remember ,Some Words We say from our Inner Spiritual Personality are sealed as Command by the Spirits .

Reason some Parents Should be careful of What they Say to their Children .

For Example in the case of a Man ,I knew of a Man who Sponsored a Lady from 100 Level to 500 Level at the University Of Nigeria Nnsuka..

This Man Tried all he Could to Make her happy ,They had only Introductions ,Same Man Struggled to Network her for a Good Paying Job.

This Lady Abandoned Him ,Went to Marry Another Man .PAINFUL RIGHT ...

True Life Story Sir...Now Tell me ,Was the Man Happy with that ..Hell No.Spiritually ,The Man has His Own Spiritual Entity ,I'm not Saying He is a Spiritualist in Yoruba Language they call it " ELEDA" Everyone has it .Some People Spiritual Entity are very Strong ,Very Powerful ,revengeful...Even though this Man does not Curse this Lady .

His Spiritual Entity Would do that ...The One you hear and see is the one said by Mouth when one Cries or in Pains as a results of Betrayals.

If the Man uses His Mouth to still Lay the Curses ,It will Also be Effective .

Also Remember KARMA .Whatever You Sow,Be it good or bad You Real ..KARMA TAKES NO SIDES .It has no Business with Gender ,His Business is with The Tripartite Nature .

This Lady Moved out to Ebutte Metta in Lagos where her Husband Lives .

After some Few Years Reports Has it that Husband Business Crashes, He Went Ahead to Obtain Loan from with His Building C of O , The Business He Invested it on Crashed Again .

There only Son who was in Basic 5 Was Hitted by a Car ,He died .The same Lady Is down with Breast Cancer now .

Husband is fedup ,He moved out of Lagos Mainland to Somewhere arround Iffo ,Ogun state ,His House was Taken over by Bank .

Oga Ran for His Life sents Wife back to Her Parents in the Village.

Wife Met an Old Friend who knew her and the First Man together .Says Before She dies ,She just want to Say Sorry to the First Guy .

Finnaly Some Could Lay Curse on Another Person with Charms ...Be it a Man Or Woman ,If the Charm is Potents it will Work .

But if the Person the Charm used Against is Spiritually Sound , A Strong Prayerful believer whose Hand is clean ooo not all these i Cover My self with the Blood of Jesus and are into Evil Pretending ,Not all these Hypocrites Saying Back to Sender and Secretly they are into Evil.

Oga Nothing will go back to Sender oo ,The thing Go Enter.

Thanks.

I REMAIN SPIRITUALIST ADE

SPIRITUALLY INVESTIGATE THAT MAN OR WOMAN BEFORE YOU GET DEEPER ,BEFORE YOU MARRY HER .

ONLY FOR THE WISE

2 Likes

Re: He Rejects Pregnancy,Abandoned Her,She Died With Baby At Delivery.No Child Now. by Spiritualsdeeps: 9:08pm On Mar 26, 2023
Union not to be disUnion

ONLY FOR THE WISE

Re: He Rejects Pregnancy,Abandoned Her,She Died With Baby At Delivery.No Child Now. by Spiritualsdeeps: 10:45pm On Mar 27, 2023
You are Complaining today about your Hard Situations .

It may just be the Economic Situations,this is even better because it is physical and would soon End .

If the Causes is Spirituals ...Millions of Physical Approach Would not Solve it .

This is Africa ...

BE WISE .

INVESTIGATE SPIRITUALLY THAT SITUATION.
Re: He Rejects Pregnancy,Abandoned Her,She Died With Baby At Delivery.No Child Now. by Spiritualsdeeps: 12:02pm On Mar 29, 2023
Be wise before Life Teaches you Realities .

Be Wise .

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO WHATSAPP .
Zero .nine. zero. six .seven .six .zero .seven eight. three. one
Re: He Rejects Pregnancy,Abandoned Her,She Died With Baby At Delivery.No Child Now. by Spiritualsdeeps: 12:14pm On Mar 30, 2023
Accept Responsibility of Pregnancy .

If you do not ,It May Turn Against you.

Do not get near her if You are not Ready .

Protect yourself either .

Re: He Rejects Pregnancy,Abandoned Her,She Died With Baby At Delivery.No Child Now. by Spiritualsdeeps: 12:09am On Mar 31, 2023
The Past in Romance could be so Sweets ,The Consequences of that sweet and ignorant Past could be affecting your Present Romance now.

Are you a Young Chap ,Starting to Explore the Romance World .

Becareful.

Re: He Rejects Pregnancy,Abandoned Her,She Died With Baby At Delivery.No Child Now. by Spiritualsdeeps: 9:53pm On Apr 04, 2023
Investigate.

Re: He Rejects Pregnancy,Abandoned Her,She Died With Baby At Delivery.No Child Now. by dnawah(m): 10:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
Spiritualsdeeps:
He Slept With Her , Promised her Marriage .She is Pregnants ,He Denied the Pregnancy and Abandoned Her ,She was not seeing another man but only him .On the day of Delivery ,She was in Pains,Lays Curses on him ,Due to lack of Good Pregnancy Care ,She lost the Baby ,She bleeds so much and finnaly Died .

During the Serious Pains ,She Cursed Him that He will never have a Baby in His life .He met another Lady ,Married her 13 years into the Marriage now ,The new Lady He Married could not give him a Child .When His Family Could not bear it Anymore ,They started Calling His present innocent Wife all Sorts of Names .

Barren ,His Mother is Sooo Angry now with His Wife because she is getting old and needs to see her Grand Child .Medicals Test says His wife is fine ,Medicals Test says He is fine too .

Quite Unfortunate this Innocents Beutiful Lady does not know anything about the Past of this Handsome Wealthy Husband of His .

At a Point in time Her Friends Told her maybe her Husband is a Ritualist who had used his Sperm for Money Rituals but they were Wrong.

Husband has completely forgotten the Past which is Seriously Hurting Him Spiritually Now.
He has been to Several Prayer Mountains ,Fasted and Prayed ,Stressing this Woman .

This is the Message i got after spiritually Investigating a Man with Issue of Infertility ,Childlessness .

You Cannot be Smarter ,Intelligents Than the Spirituals Consequences of what you have done before .There are Spirits that keeps Records Much Willing to Open the Records of your Evil Past and Deliver it to you .God Is Merciful ,Yes but You do not keep to do evils intensionally with the mindsets of Hiding under His Mercies in the Future ...You Pay for it .

It is Coming Back to U.

ONLY FOR THE WISE.

all this na to implicate innocent people.
Re: He Rejects Pregnancy,Abandoned Her,She Died With Baby At Delivery.No Child Now. by oluwaseyi0: 11:40pm On Apr 04, 2023
another tale by moonlight
Re: He Rejects Pregnancy,Abandoned Her,She Died With Baby At Delivery.No Child Now. by Spiritualsdeeps: 12:11am On Apr 05, 2023
Be Wize to Avoid Consequences ..

Only for the Wise.

ONLY FOR THE WISE.

Re: He Rejects Pregnancy,Abandoned Her,She Died With Baby At Delivery.No Child Now. by Spiritualsdeeps: 9:27am On Apr 05, 2023
ONLY FOR THE WISE.

Re: He Rejects Pregnancy,Abandoned Her,She Died With Baby At Delivery.No Child Now. by Spiritualsdeeps: 6:16pm On Apr 05, 2023

ONLY FOR THE WISE.

Re: He Rejects Pregnancy,Abandoned Her,She Died With Baby At Delivery.No Child Now. by Spiritualsdeeps: 6:21pm On Apr 09, 2023
Your today can be affected by your Yesterday.

Re: He Rejects Pregnancy,Abandoned Her,She Died With Baby At Delivery.No Child Now. by Spiritualsdeeps: 11:42am On Apr 10, 2023

Investigate Spiritually

Re: He Rejects Pregnancy,Abandoned Her,She Died With Baby At Delivery.No Child Now. by Spiritualsdeeps: 8:29am On Apr 14, 2023
WHATSAPP OR CALL Zero nine zero six seven six zero seven eight three one.

Investigate Spiritually.
Re: He Rejects Pregnancy,Abandoned Her,She Died With Baby At Delivery.No Child Now. by Spiritualsdeeps: 8:10am On Apr 16, 2023
Be Wise.

Investigate Spiritually.
Re: He Rejects Pregnancy,Abandoned Her,She Died With Baby At Delivery.No Child Now. by Newsneako: 8:13am On Apr 16, 2023
Spiritualsdeeps:

It is Coming Back to U.

ONLY FOR THE WISE.

If it was a girl that choose a well trained rich guy over a hopeless and futureless guy now the comments will have been full. This is really sad. Men are too one sided
Re: He Rejects Pregnancy,Abandoned Her,She Died With Baby At Delivery.No Child Now. by Spiritualsdeeps: 3:39pm On Apr 16, 2023
Walk it Right.. If you feel you are Smarts.. The Consequences of what you do now is waiting for you In the Nearest Future.

Ignorance is when you think life is basically about the Body.

We are made up of Tripartite Nature.

The Body, The Soul and the Spirit.

Your Body Might Forgets your Yesterday, but the Spirititual World of which your Spirit is Parts takes a Vivid Record of your Actions.

The Effects is always waiting.

Like I Always say.. THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR EVERYONE, IT IS ONLY FOR THE WIZE.

If you need Some Clarification about Spiritual Matters, Politely do ask, I will Politely Explain to the best of My Knowledge

DO KINDLY IGNORE IT MAKES NO SENSE TO YOU BECAUSE I HUMBLY AND RESPECTFULLY IGNORES ALL NEGATIVE COMMENTS.

Re: He Rejects Pregnancy,Abandoned Her,She Died With Baby At Delivery.No Child Now. by Spiritualsdeeps: 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2023
Newsneako:

If it was a girl that choose a well trained rich guy over a hopeless and futureless guy now the comments will have been full. This is really sad. Men are too one sided
Hmmmm! shocked
Re: He Rejects Pregnancy,Abandoned Her,She Died With Baby At Delivery.No Child Now. by Spiritualsdeeps: 7:02am On Apr 17, 2023
Wondering what could be the cause of the Problem?

It might be your Past Hunting you.

The Spirituals does not forgets.

Investigate

Re: He Rejects Pregnancy,Abandoned Her,She Died With Baby At Delivery.No Child Now. by Spiritualsdeeps: 3:14am On Apr 18, 2023

Be Wise.

Re: He Rejects Pregnancy,Abandoned Her,She Died With Baby At Delivery.No Child Now. by Spiritualsdeeps: 7:36am On Apr 19, 2023
ONLY FOR THE WISE.

Be Wise.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? / What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? / When A Lady Ask A Sport-betting Guy What He Does For A Living (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.