Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Nairaland Get Together Party'03 - Romance (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Get Together Party'03 (45902 Views)

Look At This, Does Nairaland Get Premium Package? / Nairaland Get Together Party 6.0 (easter Version) / Nairaland Get Together Party 5.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Get Together Party'03 by bolagabriella: 5:33pm On Dec 28, 2017
Mariinee:
You should click on the join chat icon.
I did...that is when it tell me that the invite link does not belong to any whatsapp group
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party'03 by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 28, 2017
bolagabriella:

I did...that is when it tell me that the invite link does not belong to any whatsapp group
Okay. If you will drop your num, I'll ask for you to be added to the group.
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party'03 by bolagabriella: 5:56pm On Dec 28, 2017
Mariinee:
Okay. If you will drop your num, I'll ask for you to be added to the group.
Can i pm u?
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party'03 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2017
bolagabriella:

Can i pm u?
Sure, why not?
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party'03 by bolagabriella: 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2017
Mariinee:
Sure, why not?
Ok thanks
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party'03 by bolagabriella: 6:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
Mariinee:
Sure, why not?
Ok thanks.i have sent you a pm
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party'03 by DaddyKross: 6:29am On Dec 29, 2017
FemiEddy:

Sugar Daddy is here..........wats up homie? Its Spyder! cool

Blooooooooooood!!!!!! cheesy cheesy. WTH are you doing on Nairaland ? grin
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party'03 by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2017
zexy2030:
Here in effurun cool
finally, I think say nobody dey o. nice knowing u
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party'03 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 31, 2017
The gathering of jobless individuals... Smh
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party'03 by Hardetutu01(m): 3:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
Magnifik18:
The gathering of jobless individuals... Smh
if u can't afford d gate fee..Must u condem?
dat show how jobless u ar

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Get Together Party'03 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 01, 2018
Hardetutu01:
if u can't afford d gate fee..Must u condem?
dat show how jobless u ar

If that's your pix then I don't hv even a minute to waste addressing you..smh
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party'03 by aBbiie25(f): 10:59am On Jan 02, 2018
NLevents:

That is the price sir
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party'03 by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:00am On Jan 02, 2018
aBbiie25:

Why am I just seeing this sef? Choi!
Please where can I access the full details

Logodwhiz you no try mbok. Wehdone lolz

You want to go?

There's a Whatsapp group, you'll be added!
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party'03 by AK481(m): 2:44pm On Jan 07, 2018
Fork up.

Seun makes so much money and most of the content here are no his,he puts in very little effort and makes so much money from our sweat.that is not a problem.

However,the problem is the CSR or lack of it,why can’t seun give back to nairaland members through this beach party celebration?

Is it too much for seun to support the party with 100,000 naira as this will go a long way in encouraging people to pay and join.this however will ensure people that they will get more than their money’s worth.he doesn’t even have to give the money himself he could use lalasticala to make the support .

But he chose to look the other way and a get together of over 2million forum member is now caricature and it keeps getting worst,better cancel this rubbish unless it is reviewed inline with my recommendation.

Boom.
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party'03 by Aleis: 3:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
AK481:
Fork up.

Seun makes so much money and most of the content here are no his,he puts in very little effort and makes so much money from our sweat.that is not a problem.

However,the problem is the CSR or lack of it,why can’t seun give back to nairaland members through this beach party celebration?

Is it too much for seun to support the party with 100,000 naira as this will go a long way in encouraging people to pay and join.this however will ensure people that they will get more than their money’s worth.he doesn’t even have to give the money himself he could use lalasticala to make the support .

But he chose to look the other way and a get together of over 2million forum member is now caricature and it keeps getting worst,better cancel this rubbish unless it is reviewed inline with my recommendation.

Boom.
He no get bussiness sense at all, this is a great opportunity to market his domain name, no wonder linda is ontop
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party'03 by zicoraads: 8:23pm On Jan 07, 2018
AK481:
Fork up.

Boom.
Puts in no effort? Do you think this came to be by chance? Or you think there was no hardwork into this? Or it came to be by attending parties? Wetin concern Seun with a gathering of largely jobless people? undecided

Why won't it be? You no see the calibre of people wey dey champion am? grin
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party'03 by KushyKush: 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
lol... This fool is here again with his stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Get Together Party'03 by zexy2030(m): 4:34am On Jan 08, 2018
gloria34:
finally, I think say nobody dey o. nice knowing u
Gloria pleased meeting you too.where do u reside
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party'03 by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 08, 2018
zexy2030:

Gloria pleased meeting you too.where do u reside
I live in jeddo. that's if u know where that is
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party'03 by zexy2030(m): 3:57am On Jan 10, 2018
gloria34:
I live in jeddo. that's if u know where that is
Re: Nairaland Get Together Party'03 by arleck(m): 5:42pm On Jan 12, 2018
What's up about the party
How was it guys?

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) / Couple Walk Over Guests Like Carpets At Wedding (Photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple In Navy Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.