Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,302 members, 7,957,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:28 PM

How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? (46698 Views)

If Men Stay Faithful, Control Sexual Urge And Masturbate,will Women Survive? / Do u have or your woman always have Dryness during sex Or No Sexual urge . / How To Control Sexual Feelings. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by LegitBoy(m): 5:44pm On Nov 03, 2017
Deseo:
Even if you are not single, can't you control yourself? Were you born to have sex? Must it be an issue you struggle to control? Even the need for food that is core to existence can be controlled, much less sex.

Hello...Can't open my mail, got q notification from you.
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Seamanss: 6:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
smiley
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by fbabs(m): 7:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
FRANKOSKI:
MOST MASTURBATE BUT I PRAY TO SUPPRESS MINE.
[color=#006600]

May God Answer your prayer
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by lordfalcao(m): 7:38pm On Nov 03, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
Lol...by the time you successfully subdue something that is natural, it becomes extinct. So when the need for it arises, you will have another problem reviving it.

Superimposing spirituality on a physical urge is a waste of time; learn to give to ceasar what is his.

Trying to get busy by occupying yourself or distracting yourself wont help; unless you are planning on getting all worked up just becasue you want to avoid sex. Even at that, your body will still find away to fvck itself during your dream. grin
this is so true man
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by MichaelBlake40: 8:32pm On Nov 03, 2017
tosyne2much:
Okay I agree with you bro.

We have a lot of religious people in Nigeria reading the Bible and Quran every now and then, going to church and mosque often yet sexual immorality rate keep increasing every day. How do you explain that?

My brother, abeg forget all these things wey you dey talk. Anybody can fornicate. It's not about the matter of reading the Bible or speaking in tongues. Some people can quote all the verses in the Bible or Quran verbatim yet they still fornicate. (even some men of God)

On a contrary, there are some irreligious people who are morally upright that they choose to abstain from sexual immorality. They do not need to open the Bible or Quran to know good from evil.

BTW, I'm a realist and I say things exactly the way they are

I am strongly in support of realism
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by dilini(m): 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2017
Okay between the urge and to fornicate how can one restrain him/herself when the light is even green?
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by tosyne2much(m): 9:11pm On Nov 03, 2017
MichaelBlake40:

I am strongly in support of realism
That's what it is.. A realist says things exactly the way they are cheesy
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Obainoneandonly(m): 9:37pm On Nov 03, 2017
Offpoint:

Both are natural and you can't cheat either of them. one was designed to be control for a Long Time and other for a short time.

when time comes for the former to perform it CONSTITUTIONAL duty, you'll be surprised to see your Agama Lizard doing press ups when you're in a market place. gringrin
so u haven't seen someone dat has been celibate for 5years?
well i have.the truth is dat we have d power within us to control it.
take the Reverend fathers as a case study,how do they manage to control it and still stay focus
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 03, 2017
LegitBoy:
Hello...Can't open my mail, got q notification from you.

Sorry.
It must have been an error.
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Blakjewelry(m): 11:17pm On Nov 03, 2017
tosyne2much:
My brother, this country don tire me I swear.. It's now very difficult to find people who are very logical in reasoning undecided

If you throw this same question to white men, they will give you a thorough scientific and psychological analysis that will reduce sex provoking thoughts or feeling you might be having. They won't even tell you that it will reduce it 100% but will only tell you it will reduce it to some extent.

But back to my people, they will begin to give you a spiritual analysis and measures that will reduce 100%. They will give you spiritual guidelines that even make your joystick will never erect again.

It's even ridiculous that my people often say that when you are having wet dreams, you're actually under a spiritual and demonic attack (something that biology has a perfect explanation for ooo)

My brother, this country just tire me
Nigerians hate anything logic and reason, they prefer the easy way out religion
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Offpoint: 11:59pm On Nov 03, 2017
Obainoneandonly:
so u haven't seen someone dat has been celibate for 5years?
well i have.the truth is dat we have d power within us to control it.
take the Reverend fathers as a case study,how do they manage to control it and still stay focus
you don't know what happened in the dark... I know we can control it, but for how long before water pass gari?

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by LegitBoy(m): 12:30am On Nov 04, 2017
Deseo:

Sorry.
It must have been an error.
cry that i was hoping i finally met a potential friend on nairaland.
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by 1Sharon(f): 1:34am On Nov 04, 2017
Because someone is single doesn't mean they ain't getting it
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Royalty28(f): 11:35pm On Nov 04, 2017
Simply by subjecting yourself to God and seeing your body as His temple.
Pray and flee when temptation arises.
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by nairamaniac: 11:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
tosyne2much:
That's what it is.. A realist says things exactly the way they are cheesy
I didn't read thru d thread to this point. Did this make front page?
So what's your recommended solution?
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by bogdaddy(m): 4:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
From your name we shall know them!
nairavsdollars:
Thats why God created oloshos

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) / Lady Slams Her Fiancé Who Slept With Her Friend On Their Anniversary Day / Why Do Guys Like Getting Their Ears Kissed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.