Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,024 members, 7,956,794 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:09 PM

How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? (46693 Views)

If Men Stay Faithful, Control Sexual Urge And Masturbate,will Women Survive? / Do u have or your woman always have Dryness during sex Or No Sexual urge . / How To Control Sexual Feelings. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Preciousgirl(f): 9:57am On Nov 03, 2017
Blueberrie:
pray, read the bible, spend time with God (literally everyday..this strengthens your spirit and weakens ur flesh). Also, get rid of the trash- sexual music and movies, and novels..avoid getting yourself in tempting situations. Good luck!

Bam
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 03, 2017
1. Read God's word as often as possible
2. Pray for grace to overcome temptations as often as possible
3. Develop a passion for an engagement during your leisure time; learn how to play any game that interests you, learn how to play a musical instrument, become a cartoon fan/good movies fan (watch as many as possible) etc.
4. Avoid being alone with anything that triggers your sexual hormones.
5. Read other better comments on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Blessingbenson(f): 10:01am On Nov 03, 2017
Prayerful life makes me control urge for sex.
Moreover, when ever I remember about my last relationship having known he's settled with another lady.....My urge goes down.
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Damdeyz(m): 10:02am On Nov 03, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

Check the highlighted portion of yuor comment that I quoted, where yo said you have not masturbated for a long time. Thats the portion I was replying to, not your entire post.
Oh! My Brother, My Brother, This May Offend You But Ive Got To Say It, Before Hand I Wasnt A TRUE Christian So I Fell Into all those hurtful snares, NOW! i am and my creator will not suffer me to be tempted above that which i can bear, but HE makes a way of escape for me by strengthening my spirit which helps me control my flesh, that's how it has worked and is working and wil work for me, thanks for understanding.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Damdeyz(m): 10:04am On Nov 03, 2017
Rangojack:
1. Read God's word as often as possible
2. Pray for grace to overcome temptations as often as possible
3. Develop a passion for an engagement during your leisure time; learn how to play any game that interests you, learn how to play a musical instrument, become a cartoon fan/good movies fan (watch as many as possible) etc.
4. Avoid being alone with anything that triggers your sexual hormones.
5. Read other better comments on this thread.
You Spoke Well.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Ejomax77(m): 10:06am On Nov 03, 2017
I just dey Read people hilarious comments.
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by tosyne2much(m): 10:07am On Nov 03, 2017
Funny Bro, Permit Me To Say This, Do You Knw The Disparity Btw Claiming To Be A Christian And Being One? How Many Christians Go 2 Church But Are Chronic Fornicators Targeting Sisters And Causing Them To Sin, Lol My Bro Pls Dnt Be Confounded, We Have A Lot Of Religious Pple Bt Few Christians, Hope Av Given U A Knew Perspective? Christians Wil Abstain Al Forms Of Evil, Religiou Ppl Wil Bend It To Suit Themselves, I Guess This Matter Has Been Overflogged, Oya Call LAWMA to dump their trash here am loving the stench!

I couldn't but shake my head at the emboldened
Evil or good has nothing to do with being religious or not, and I want you to know this. It's a personal decision to choose to do good or evil and please, I want you to erase the notion that religious people are less evil doers.

I was brought up with this same notion that anybody who is not religious is an evil person but now that I have a proper understanding about this life, I can debunk that notion to be false.

We are one of the most religious nations in the world but why are we the worst set of people in the world when it comes to evil ? Why do we still have people lusting after people's wives despite having their own wives ? Why do we have pedophilia taking advantage of young female children for sexual gratification? .
Wny has being religious been unable to curtail these things?

My brother, why are these things so paramount in this of the world where religion thrives compared to other non religion countries?

I'm waiting for your reply sir
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by OLOGOTA: 10:09am On Nov 03, 2017
[09:52, 11/2/2017] +234 703 560 7008: Sign up to get your first $100 cool cash per click today. just follow this link http://luredrhuty.win/7305288987747/ ....you won't regret ever did.
[10:33, 11/2/2017] +234 703 560 7008:
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by MaziOmenuko: 10:12am On Nov 03, 2017
Damdeyz:
Oh! My Brother, My Brother, This May Offend You But Ive Got To Say It, Before Hand I Wasnt A TRUE Christian So I Fell Into all those hurtful snares

Lol...why would I be offended at what you think of yourself? If you think you masturbated because you weren't a true christian, good luck to you. It was from you folks that I learned that christianity has those that are true and false, also has those that are born again christians and those that are not, has those that are called and those that are chosen, has those that has holy spirit and those that don't have and finally, has those that will go to hell and those that will go to heaven.

So much division for a small group. But anyway, goodluck with your choices, hope it serves you well.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by klickprince: 10:14am On Nov 03, 2017
Have ever felt like peeing in public but you hold it because you are in public. Self control.. Hold the urge this time by renewed thought and actions. Talk 2 a counselor too.
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Danialuone: 10:15am On Nov 03, 2017
by fasting,zip up , reading of holy quran and always in ablution mode
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by hanassholesolo: 10:16am On Nov 03, 2017
Damdeyz:
Bro, Honestly Stop Talking Like It Is Impossible, I'm A Final Year Graduate( A Handsome One- Incase You Think I'm Ugly) Ive Not Had Sex Before And Not Masturbated In A Very Long Time, I Guess When I Get The Urge And Know My Creator Is Not Gonna Be Pleased It Kinda Helps My Continence, Let Me Put It How My Father Said It To Me "loads And Loads Of Sex You'll Get After Marriage, Why The Rush Into Premital Sex?"

deadrat?
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by hanassholesolo: 10:17am On Nov 03, 2017
2funkyy:
Try exercising it helps a lot, when you are very tired you wont remember sex

worst advice
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by LeonOgu(m): 10:17am On Nov 03, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Read your Bible, pray everyday

Amazing, That's the only instrument to combat sexual urge. Am very proud of being a virgin at 30 using this instrument. May God help me to have a virgin as wife

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 03, 2017
hanassholesolo:

deadrat?
wetin I Do
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by hanassholesolo: 10:20am On Nov 03, 2017
DeadRat:
wetin I Do

oh it's not you that guy was typing like you so i thought...
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 03, 2017
Esepayan:
nigerians be deceiving about being religious.
fake country
fake people
all liars
what a country really disgraceful just going through comments

Nigerians n religion
U can't separate them

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Obainoneandonly(m): 10:21am On Nov 03, 2017
Offpoint:

will you be busy 24/7? just like there's the level you can hold yourself when shiits hits...same applies to X.... when nature call you answer.
shits and X.... are very different
the latter is controllable while d former is natural and u can't cheat it.have gone three months without sex,but can you go three days without shitting?
if u are preoccupied with something dat takes most of your time ,the last tin dat will b on your mind would b sex
the only time you will even know dat u have a DxxK is when u want to urinate
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 03, 2017
hanassholesolo:

oh it's not you that guy was typing like you so i thought...
If I Hear Say That Guy Fine Pass Me... Make Him Upload Him Picture as I Upload My Own make We See angry

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Damdeyz(m): 10:25am On Nov 03, 2017
tosyne2much:

Evil or good has nothing to do with being religious or not, and I want you to know this. It's a personal decision to choose to do good or evil and please, I want you to erase the notion that religious people are less evil doers.

I was brought up with the notion that anybody who is not religious is an evil person but now that I have a properly understanding about this life, I can debunk that notion to be false.

We are one of the most religious nations in the world but why are we the worst set of people in the world when it comes to evil ? Why do we still have people lusting after people's wives? Pedophilia using children for sexual gratification.
Wny has being religious been unable to curtail these things?

My brother, why are these things so paramount in this of the world where religion thrives compared to other non religion countries?

I'm waiting for your reply sir
PLEASE MAY I REPLY YOU TONIGHT IF ITS OKAY?, I'VE GOT ERRANDS TO RUN.
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 03, 2017
NManonymous:
How do you control sexual urge when you are single..?

Just have sex, the sex urge will stop immediately.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by midehi2(f): 10:30am On Nov 03, 2017
Rokia2:

You could start by changing that pic on your profile cuz am pretty sure you wan:k off to that every night.
Of all your profile pics, this is the one I like most, not showing these small small boys ya ass, you nailed this mhennn.

To the topic, i keep my mind off sex
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Damdeyz(m): 10:31am On Nov 03, 2017
Damdeyz:
PLEASE MAY I REPLY YOU TONIGHT IF ITS OKAY?, I'VE GOT ERRANDS TO RUN.
I Have Some Answers 2 Ur Questions, They May Not Be Utterly Comprehensive, Bt U And Me Can Rub Minds Later In The Evening When I'm Done For The Day.
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by cimakym(m): 10:32am On Nov 03, 2017
Engage in fasting.... it works
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by tosyne2much(m): 10:34am On Nov 03, 2017
PUSH1:

Nigerians n religion
U can't separate them
My brother, this country don tire me I swear.. It's now very difficult to find people who are very logical in reasoning undecided

If you throw this same question to white men, they will give you a thorough scientific and psychological analysis that will reduce sex provoking thoughts or feeling you might be having. They won't even tell you that it will reduce it 100% but will only tell you it will reduce it to some extent.

But back to my people, they will begin to give you a spiritual analysis and measures that will reduce 100%. They will give you spiritual guidelines that even make your joystick will never erect again.

It's even ridiculous that my people often say that when you are having wet dreams, you're actually under a spiritual and demonic attack (something that biology has a perfect explanation for ooo)

My brother, this country just tire me

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by aniblue(m): 10:36am On Nov 03, 2017
Rokia2:

You could start by changing that pic on your profile cuz am pretty sure you wan:k off to that every night.

Lol wink[color=#000099][/color]
And what about your gorgeous dp , don't you think he will replace it with yours?

OP, its simple
1. Self Discipline
2. Get busy mentally; sex has to do with the mind.
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Assassin101: 10:37am On Nov 03, 2017
fvck steady, its good for your health
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by ibietela2(m): 10:38am On Nov 03, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Read your Bible, pray everyday

Before i open the thread i knew something like this will surface

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by aniblue(m): 10:43am On Nov 03, 2017
Blessingbenson:
Prayerful life makes me control urge for sex.
Moreover, when ever I remember about my last relationship having known he's settled with another lady.....My urge goes down.

Good advice,
But dont let the second reason affect your future relationship.
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by Innocent112(m): 10:45am On Nov 03, 2017
oyatmicah:
baba find razor blade nd dried hausa pepper, just make like 8 tribal marks on ur dickson nd put d pepper. for ur life d thought go dey run frm u nd even u go hate woman body.
come on, dont thank me, thank God
wat are friends for

buhari really need somebody like you a special adviser
Re: How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? by biacan(f): 10:50am On Nov 03, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
By using Vaseline or visiting olosho
hmmmmm make I NO talk waitin dey my mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) / Why Do Guys Like Getting Their Ears Kissed? / Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.