Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,863 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? (6042 Views)

Remove Two Habits From Your Life, Which Would You Remove? / What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? / What Do You Dislike On A First Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 07, 2017
zeezeegal:
He Can Beg For Sex Like Tomorrow No Dey And Em Hand Tight Like Rope... Aka Gum. My Likeness For Him Don Dy Fade Sef
See who dey complain say hand tight when ur own na pus sy tight! Why won't he beg when you dey form aka gum? Abi u want make e take am by force then tomorrow when he becomes somebody you will come and accuse him of rape 20yrs ago?
na vex o jus sayin
Re: What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? by onwuakpachris(m): 5:27am On Nov 07, 2017
[quote author=Damdeyz post=62017705]She Entertains Calls From Other Guys At Odd Hours And She Likes To Drop And End Things Quickly With 'I'm Sorry' Without Discussing The Issue, Claiming She Hates Arguments.[/quote my friend u better man d fuckng up and take serious control of dat fuckng relationship if you don't want ur next post here to be "pls how can I recover from a serious heartbreak"
Re: What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 07, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa for u ooo. U nor even say make u carry ur guy eh imagine dat kin tingrin Ur real guygringrin U dey fucckup shagrin
lol
Re: What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? by Cannonleo(m): 8:00am On Nov 07, 2017
shasha101:

Awwwww...... tnx dear, u're beautiful too.
those eyes ..

Meanwhile your not beautiful ah ah not one bit, your the girl that her movement causes traffic gridlock and unexpected accidents, hope you have money for hospital bills .
your a definition of something found on the surface of a chocolate bar
Re: What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? by Cannonleo(m): 8:03am On Nov 07, 2017
Boxer007:

So just because iask u for puccccy you think u all that? You so selfish, arrogant, stubborn and stupid in a way mennn. It's girls like u that make good guys turn gay and hate women. Ediot. Anyways please please please, do u wear pant and wot colour please?
this nigger

Re: What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? by zeezeegal(m): 8:31am On Nov 07, 2017
excellence44:

See who dey complain say hand tight when ur own na pus sy tight! Why won't he beg when you dey form aka gum? Abi u want make e take am by force then tomorrow when he becomes somebody you will come and accuse him of rape 20yrs ago?
na vex o jus sayin
Abeg Face Ur Front Make U No Con Nack Ur Head For Wall
Re: What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
Cannonleo:
those eyes ..

Meanwhile your not beautiful ah ah not one bit, your the girl that her movement causes traffic gridlock and unexpected accidents, hope you have money for hospital bills .
your a definition of something found on the surface of a chocolate bar
grin
Re: What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? by Martin0(m): 1:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
shasha101:
lol
Shash our only shasha from nigercheesy
Re: What Are The Two Habits You Dislike About Your Current Patner? by Cannonleo(m): 1:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
shasha101:

grin
did I part those dimples apart, did I make smile and showcase those deep seated teeth?

Now do it again , you might just get an offer on a closeup commercial

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed / Could She Be Squirting / If Your Partner Has One Of These Apps, They Could Be Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.