Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Why Are Some Guys Afarid Of Breaking A Virgin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Guys Afarid Of Breaking A Virgin (6099 Views)

How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help / The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Guys Afarid Of Breaking A Virgin by pryme(m): 1:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
IamLaura:

Please STFU.
This is romance section so carry ur preaching elsewhere
All this self anointed prophets do the worst things in secret.swerve jare

Lol, A Pastor once out paid one olosho my friend was trying to book one night at a joint grin grin

All this hoilier-than-thou Ppl make me sick.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Guys Afarid Of Breaking A Virgin by Likeben(m): 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2017
spiritual implications,it is a form of covenant known to many.
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afarid Of Breaking A Virgin by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 03, 2017
terrezo2002:

If you serve the Almighty God you will not hinder the work of the gospel. Secondly I didn't claim to be holy like Jesus. Just doing what He told me to do. Peace
Out of the millions of people around you, Nairaland's Romance section is where u carry out ur gospel work?... maybe u can as well tell Seun to bring down romance section.
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afarid Of Breaking A Virgin by mrpeps(m): 2:41pm On Nov 03, 2017
NoFavors:
Is this your major problem in life?

Of all question............lmao
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afarid Of Breaking A Virgin by PianoWizard: 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
IamLaura:

Please STFU.
shut up

Romance section and so what..

He shouldn't say his mind again.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys Afarid Of Breaking A Virgin by terrezo2002(m): 4:19pm On Nov 03, 2017
R2bees:
Out of the millions of people around you, Nairaland's Romance section is where u carry out ur gospel work?... maybe u can as well tell Seun to bring down romance section.
Where else do I preach the message of the gospel if not to those who needs salvation. The message of the cross is for sinners

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys Afarid Of Breaking A Virgin by terrezo2002(m): 4:21pm On Nov 03, 2017
IamLaura:

Please STFU.
If you reject salvation, it does not mean others don't want it
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afarid Of Breaking A Virgin by NevetsIbot(m): 4:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
[quote author=Filmewell post=62031299][/quote]dont make noise in my ear jorr.

weak? cos i hate the emotional brouhaha that comes with virgins? lol. i laugh..... if you know anyone who has a big phallus... ask him if he'd love to have a virgin... not really.... all that squeezing will give him bad shaft aches and abdominal pain.

my love has nothing to do with virginity.

goan learn how to quote well too.
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afarid Of Breaking A Virgin by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 03, 2017
terrezo2002:

Where else do I preach the message of the gospel if not to those who needs salvation. The message of the cross is for sinners
lol.. this man sef.. OK I hear u. is OK
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afarid Of Breaking A Virgin by alex81(m): 6:04pm On Nov 03, 2017
its a form of covenant, remember a covenant is sealed by blood.
break her hrt n she curses u, my dear even TB Joshua no go fit deliver u. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys Afarid Of Breaking A Virgin by Philipmighty(m): 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
ekamaobobaro891:
make it less painful for her...
try having sex on her period... it won't hurt her much... I think
I read bout it... jes passing on the knowledge
good luck
hmmm i don't dare do dat having sex with a gal in her period is so disgusting nah
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afarid Of Breaking A Virgin by idkAttitude(m): 7:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
R2bees:
Someone would enter Romance section and still typed God on top, what were u expecting the moment u clicked on Romance section.. bible story??.. abeg go sidonn jare

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Guys Afarid Of Breaking A Virgin by 2buffagain(m): 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
Because she might put way too much meaning to it that you care for.

Girl: I've never felt anything like that before. You must be "The ONE" shocked shocked tongue embarassed embarassed
Guy: undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afarid Of Breaking A Virgin by GraveMan(m): 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2017
Bring Her To Me Then I Will Disflower Her In Your Present, So U Will Learn How To Do It If Yo Jam Another Virgin
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afarid Of Breaking A Virgin by manci(m): 10:35pm On Nov 03, 2017
[quote author=NeeKlaus post=62031466]
[color=#000099] Are you serious right now or is this a stunt? So, you are saying Seun didn't know why he christened this section "Romance"?

What did you come to look for in this section in the first place?undecided
[I think he came to read bible verses ]
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afarid Of Breaking A Virgin by 1Sharon(f): 12:02am On Nov 04, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
I hate the sight of blood so I can't. Go get disvirgin and come back

The blood isn't alot undecided
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afarid Of Breaking A Virgin by Artexerxes(m): 12:47am On Nov 04, 2017
No, try&tell her to be patient,dont disvirgin her until you both are married rather try to show her that she's part of your future,that you want to spend the rest of your life with her.Just try&explain to her the importance of keeping her virginity till you both are married
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afarid Of Breaking A Virgin by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 04, 2017
Philipmighty:
why are some guys afraid of breaking a virgin
have seen so many guys who has left their partner just because they found out that the gal is a virgin...why?
i want to knw the reason plx NL
Thou i have a gal friend who I love so much but the problem is that she is a virgin, right now the she wants me to disvirgin her,but am afarid

Ain't nobody gat time for that !
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afarid Of Breaking A Virgin by kennysam91: 2:35am On Nov 04, 2017
Hummm tanks u guys and ladys 4 d advice given 2 m bcz I tink this thread was open bcz of me. shocked shocked tongue
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afarid Of Breaking A Virgin by ekamaobobaro891(f): 5:10am On Nov 04, 2017
Philipmighty:
hmmm i don't dare do dat having sex with a gal in her period is so disgusting nah
ok
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afarid Of Breaking A Virgin by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 04, 2017
terrezo2002:
You want to disvirgin someone who is not your wife?
A lady who is eager to be disvirgined by someone who is not your husband.
Where did we all go wrong? There is no more shame in doing what is bad.
May God save our world.

Hahahaha. You cracked me up
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afarid Of Breaking A Virgin by Filmewell(f): 7:30am On Nov 04, 2017
NevetsIbot:
dont make noise in my ear jorr.

weak? cos i hate the emotional brouhaha that comes with virgins? lol. i laugh..... if you know anyone who has a big phallus... ask him if he'd love to have a virgin... not really.... all that squeezing will give him bad shaft aches and abdominal pain.

my love has nothing to do with virginity.

goan learn how to quote well too.

You too. Mine was a mistake is yours.
Re: Why Are Some Guys Afarid Of Breaking A Virgin by NeeKlaus: 8:20am On Nov 04, 2017
Ejomax77:
A wise man once told me..."if you disvirgin a girl, don't dare offend her o...cos if she swear for you,the swear MUST catch you"
Thank you! Thank you very much. This is exactly the reason why I am afraid.

If I must deflower a girl, it must be my wife. Any other girl should carry her wahala and go. I cannot come and kill myself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman's Unclad Scandalous Birthday IV Trends On Social Media / Tanzanian LADY Displays Her Skills In Bed, These Women Are Blessed(video) / Mehhn Bbnaija Diane Gat BOOBS!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.