Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,806 members, 7,813,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Cardi B Surprises Fans By Revealing What She Hates During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cardi B Surprises Fans By Revealing What She Hates During Sex (4280 Views)

If You Have Seen It, Don't Spoil The Show By Revealing It / My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera / Teenager Flashes Her Bum In A Revealing Ankara Outfit For Her Prom Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cardi B Surprises Fans By Revealing What She Hates During Sex by Thomasloaded(m): 1:40am On Nov 03, 2017
Bodak Yellow diva, Cardi B, is known to loud, so it's surprising that she hates loud sex. In a video which re-surfaced on the internet, she said

"Oh my God, I hate that already. I hate when guys moan or talk when having sex. I really hate that, do not do that. Quiet sex is good sex,"

Her fans have expressed surprises.

Source:http://www.thomasloaded.com/2017/11/cardi-b-surprises-fans-by-revealing.html[sup][/sup]

Re: Cardi B Surprises Fans By Revealing What She Hates During Sex by Nobody: 1:44am On Nov 03, 2017
If she see good servicing.... she go scream tire.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Surprises Fans By Revealing What She Hates During Sex by Nobody: 2:26am On Nov 03, 2017
grin

All these strippers like Amber Rose, she said she doesn't do anal sex & she doesn't shave her NUNU cheesy

While Black Chyna is not into 3some or orgy grin

After all , they are all forming saints grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Surprises Fans By Revealing What She Hates During Sex by Bibi294(f): 5:16am On Nov 03, 2017
Quiet sex? When someone is not a log of wood....

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Surprises Fans By Revealing What She Hates During Sex by happykidArotiba(m): 5:23am On Nov 03, 2017
Dead ass sex,
but that's her choice, so we respect it.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Surprises Fans By Revealing What She Hates During Sex by femi4: 5:50am On Nov 03, 2017
Bibi294:
Quiet sex? When someone is not a log of wood....
must you shout....The whole community will know what's going on

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Surprises Fans By Revealing What She Hates During Sex by Bibi294(f): 5:51am On Nov 03, 2017
femi4:
must you shout....The whole community will know what's going on
can't someone moan in peace?

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Surprises Fans By Revealing What She Hates During Sex by femi4: 5:53am On Nov 03, 2017
Bibi294:
can't someone moan in peace?
You can but don't disturb your neighborhood

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Surprises Fans By Revealing What She Hates During Sex by vicben27(m): 6:01am On Nov 03, 2017
quiet sex is boring, a few moans now n then is a perfect moral booster! it showz ur man is hitting it right.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Surprises Fans By Revealing What She Hates During Sex by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 03, 2017
To each his own.

quite sex is a big no for me.

Just talking dirty is fo/replay in it own right for me.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Surprises Fans By Revealing What She Hates During Sex by Luukasz(m): 6:30am On Nov 03, 2017
Is she referring to OFFSET.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Surprises Fans By Revealing What She Hates During Sex by uminem02(m): 7:29am On Nov 03, 2017
I don't understand what y'all are talking about
Team V joor

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Surprises Fans By Revealing What She Hates During Sex by yaqq: 7:43am On Nov 03, 2017
Rokia2:
To each his own.

Quite sex is a big no for me.

Just talking dirty is fo/replay in it own right for me.
una go just the nack anyhow

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Surprises Fans By Revealing What She Hates During Sex by McBrooklyn(m): 7:51am On Nov 03, 2017
The dichotomy of pleasure and pain...

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Surprises Fans By Revealing What She Hates During Sex by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 03, 2017
I heard her guy engaged her.
CardB the badt girl grin.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Surprises Fans By Revealing What She Hates During Sex by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 03, 2017
Some freaks refer quiet sex

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do Ladies Thinks Cool Dudes Are Stupid? (pics) / Different People’s Reactions When Nepa Is About To Cut Their Light – Meme / Meet The Man Who's NEVER Had Sex With His Girlfriend Of Five Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.