Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Do Ladies Thinks Cool Dudes Are Stupid? (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Thinks Cool Dudes Are Stupid? (pics) (4278 Views)

Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore / Akwa Ibom Dudes Are Violent Like White Men / Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Ladies Thinks Cool Dudes Are Stupid? (pics) by dejiolaniyan(m): 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2018
I already ask her out since November of 2017 but she keep telling me she's gonna think about it intentionally postponing the answer to give,i guess... maybe just maybe she's now in need of money and thereby looking for a prey to cough it out,she then chat me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Thinks Cool Dudes Are Stupid? (pics) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2018
Is that why you have to involve her mother?

5 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Thinks Cool Dudes Are Stupid? (pics) by BiafranBushBoy: 10:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
hahahahaha...

You are my Man of the Year!!! kiss cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Chai... see as that chat sweet me.

I owe you one bottle of Origin! grin grin grin

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do Ladies Thinks Cool Dudes Are Stupid? (pics) by BiafranBushBoy: 10:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
[s]
Chikita66:
[/s]

12 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Thinks Cool Dudes Are Stupid? (pics) by Durhleepee(f): 10:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
So what was her reply?
Re: Do Ladies Thinks Cool Dudes Are Stupid? (pics) by smulti(m): 10:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
Chikita66:

don't you agree she is the selfish type

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Thinks Cool Dudes Are Stupid? (pics) by smulti(m): 10:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
Durhleepee:
So what was her reply?
case closed of course

now she can look for another mumu

6 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Thinks Cool Dudes Are Stupid? (pics) by Durhleepee(f): 10:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
smulti:

case closed of course

now can look for another mumu

But she was typing something. What did she say?

Sorry, I just want to know..
Re: Do Ladies Thinks Cool Dudes Are Stupid? (pics) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
This post is manner less and meaningless embarassed

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Thinks Cool Dudes Are Stupid? (pics) by Abbey2sam(m): 10:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
Chikita66:

Is your mother not one of your parents??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Thinks Cool Dudes Are Stupid? (pics) by smulti(m): 10:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

no doubt you fall into this category

most ladies are naturally selfish

11 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Thinks Cool Dudes Are Stupid? (pics) by GeeString: 10:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
Slay queens are pained oh!

One of their own was schooled on duty.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Thinks Cool Dudes Are Stupid? (pics) by Cowbuoy: 10:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
SMH.. grin grin
Re: Do Ladies Thinks Cool Dudes Are Stupid? (pics) by internationalman(m): 11:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
It's only low self-esteemed guys that spend money to bonk girls...

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Thinks Cool Dudes Are Stupid? (pics) by donstan18: 11:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
This OP na learner!!!!

He faked a chat with his friend just to create thread!!!

Anything for attention

U for allow us see the reply wee carry bomb grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Thinks Cool Dudes Are Stupid? (pics) by Peachess(f): 11:05pm On Jan 11, 2018
LOL, this is so funny. What was her reply? It looks staged tho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Thinks Cool Dudes Are Stupid? (pics) by kennysam91: 11:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
This guy IQ still dey there

[quote author=Chikita66 post=64113187]Is that why you have to involve her mother?

Help me ask dis 1 Waytin b her own na ur family

3 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Thinks Cool Dudes Are Stupid? (pics) by bizzy500: 11:10pm On Jan 11, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
nd u still comment

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Thinks Cool Dudes Are Stupid? (pics) by magicalBae(f): 11:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
grin
like that guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Thinks Cool Dudes Are Stupid? (pics) by kennysam91: 11:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
donstan18:
This OP na learner!!!!

He faked a chat with his friend just to create thread!!!

Anything for attention

U for allow us see the reply wee carry bomb grin
Hw u no dat, u 2 sabi it bcz u use 2 do it

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Thinks Cool Dudes Are Stupid? (pics) by ipobarecriminals: 11:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
angry angry angry angry angry angry sad angry wwtin consign her mother with ur stewpidity?I pity any lady dat marry ur tyoe..Nonsense
Re: Do Ladies Thinks Cool Dudes Are Stupid? (pics) by kennysam91: 11:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
angry angry angry angry angry angry sad angry wwtin consign her mother with ur stewpidity?I pity any lady dat marry ur tyoe..Nonsense
Just simply statement u no understand, who dey do stupidity among dem the guy or d girl. Stupid person dey talk stupid tin

5 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Thinks Cool Dudes Are Stupid? (pics) by augustine: 12:19am On Jan 12, 2018
Please, does anyone know how I can get the e-book ''Advanced Bang Rule'' and it's accompanying booklets. Would greatly appreciate if i'm contacted. (08098680808) Calls or SMS. Thanks in advance.
Re: Do Ladies Thinks Cool Dudes Are Stupid? (pics) by SilverG33k(m): 12:21am On Jan 12, 2018
dejiolaniyan:
I already ask her out since November of 2017 but she keep telling me she's gonna think about it intentionally postponing the answer to give,i guess... maybe just maybe she's now in need of money and thereby looking for a prey to cough it out,she then chat me.
Baba ur head dey there.... Three gboosa for u

3 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Thinks Cool Dudes Are Stupid? (pics) by Vetolips(m): 12:56am On Jan 12, 2018
Girl wan use you do maga, you burst her bubble clean clean,....

man is hot bro, you no wan Bleep but you like to chop moneyundecided... stupid being!

4 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Thinks Cool Dudes Are Stupid? (pics) by Jodha(f): 1:09am On Jan 12, 2018
Lool instant love....

Her mother no do yhu anything... Leave her awta yhur shiitzz..
Re: Do Ladies Thinks Cool Dudes Are Stupid? (pics) by ssikiru: 3:08am On Jan 12, 2018
dejiolaniyan:

Ah swear this guy cooked up this chat

You're still a learner bro.....
Yah all should check the time of those messages both the( sender nd receiver's text)

U used WHATSFAKE app for this rubbish
Bursted grin grin grin grin
Re: Do Ladies Thinks Cool Dudes Are Stupid? (pics) by sod09(m): 6:31am On Jan 12, 2018
Watch nairaland feminists come for you.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Thinks Cool Dudes Are Stupid? (pics) by MalekFidel(m): 6:33am On Jan 12, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
skunk head

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Thinks Cool Dudes Are Stupid? (pics) by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 12, 2018
Women are born selfish MA bro, it is very rare to see free hearted ones, although they exist, they sure do.
As for me, the selfish ones are people you should do away with, Bleep them, pay them and your business with them ends. You can keep the free hearted and good ones close, they are hard to find.
Your response to her was apt. Very deserving, I'll do exactly THESAME.
smulti:

no doubt you fall into this category

most ladies are naturally selfish

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Thinks Cool Dudes Are Stupid? (pics) by Nutase: 6:47am On Jan 12, 2018
You're dealing in cheap girls.
Re: Do Ladies Thinks Cool Dudes Are Stupid? (pics) by benqo01(m): 6:59am On Jan 12, 2018
grin What more can i say.....lemme go and brush my teeth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Releases Chats, He Had A With Pretty Lady, Agreeing To Sleep With Him, & Cou / Meet The Man Who's NEVER Had Sex With His Girlfriend Of Five Years / My Thought On Our House Maid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.