Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Would You Give Up Your Studies For Your Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Give Up Your Studies For Your Man? (612 Views)

Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) / The Wooing Challenge - Female Version (Audition and Pick Your Man) / 21 Ways To Make Your Man Come Running Home To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Give Up Your Studies For Your Man? by CILondon: 4:01pm On Mar 18, 2010
If your man asked you to choose between him and pursuing your studies, which would you choose?

http://www.lifeinbiglondon.com/2010/03/06/torn-between-my-fiance-and-college/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Give Up Your Studies For Your Man? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:04pm On Mar 18, 2010
If he asked me to give up getting a degree. . .just for him. . .Now that's a selfish move. . .It'll just prove to me the sort of individual he is. . .and that's a strike against HIM!

I'll show him the Door! cool
Re: Would You Give Up Your Studies For Your Man? by MissyB1(m): 4:07pm On Mar 18, 2010
He's an enemy of ma progress.
Dropping his a$$ is the 1st idea.
Re: Would You Give Up Your Studies For Your Man? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 18, 2010
In all likelihood, pursue my studies smiley
Re: Would You Give Up Your Studies For Your Man? by daylae(m): 4:11pm On Mar 18, 2010
Why would a guy say that in the first place? Its crazy!
Re: Would You Give Up Your Studies For Your Man? by kennz(f): 4:14pm On Mar 18, 2010
what are his reasns 4tellin me 2drp ma stdies? D only tin i can take 4rm a man is if he says i shldnt wrk 4sum1 so i can av time 4him and d kids, i'll accpt only on one cndition IF HE'LL SET UP A BIZNES 4ME. shocked
Re: Would You Give Up Your Studies For Your Man? by Ben13: 4:15pm On Mar 18, 2010
Simple imaginations. Guys don't do this. grin
Re: Would You Give Up Your Studies For Your Man? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 18, 2010
CILondon:

If your man asked you to choose between him and pursuing your studies, which would you choose?

http://www.lifeinbiglondon.com/2010/03/06/torn-between-my-fiance-and-college/
What is his problem? undecided she not going to stay there forever. He is just selfish hissss.

@poster to answer your question, I would drop the guy like yesterday news serious. Today
he's stopping me from getting an education, who knows tommorrow what he will stop me from
from doing undecided
Re: Would You Give Up Your Studies For Your Man? by CILondon: 5:30pm On Mar 18, 2010
Yes, but now this is the second time the woman is having to go abroad and study. And don't forget there is a 5 year old child involved as well. The first time was when she went to the UK to do her masters. This time she wants to go to the USA to do PHd.
Re: Would You Give Up Your Studies For Your Man? by funkybaby(f): 5:33pm On Mar 18, 2010
CILondon:

Yes, but now this is the second time the woman is having to go abroad and study. And don't forget there is a 5 year old child involved as well. The first time was when she went to the UK to do her masters. This time she wants to go to the USA to do PHd.

grin grin grin grin
any crime in that?
Re: Would You Give Up Your Studies For Your Man? by cantell(m): 5:41pm On Mar 18, 2010
^^^Abeg Help me ask am.
Re: Would You Give Up Your Studies For Your Man? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 18, 2010
CILondon:

Thats it you're the guy grin grin grin grin free the babe abeg undecided I thought guys like educated women undecided

1 Like

Re: Would You Give Up Your Studies For Your Man? by mamagee3(f): 5:50pm On Mar 18, 2010
Giving up studies for your man, that's a tough choice. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Re: What Is So Wrong About Not Having A Boyfriend? / How Do You Forget Your First Love? / Can U Go To Bed With The Guy U Just Met?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.