Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,919 members, 7,956,453 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:15 PM

Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) (42644 Views)

Portable Looks Dapper In Suit During "Tony Montana" Video Shoot / Zazoo Crooner, Portable Poses In Suit / This Little Boy Performs Like Fela, In Pant, Smokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by lebete3000: 9:56am On Nov 03, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
lmao. are u studying psychology?

i did Psychiatry in my 500level. I'm a doctor.
I may study Psychology in the future tho, ive got a strong interest in it.
Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by profmallor: 9:56am On Nov 03, 2017
I find it hard to reconcile this man here and the one that holds big wraps of weed. What happened to him?. I believe Fela could have fulfilled his purpose of speaking for the common man trough his brand of music without all the complications he attached to himself. He might have been great as a radical activist but surely not as a moral standard.
Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 9:58am On Nov 03, 2017
IpostStuff:

Pound on Stage?
Did you ever witness that live?
Pound MUST not necessarily mean penetration.
Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 10:03am On Nov 03, 2017
profmallor:
I find it hard to reconcile this man here and the one that holds big wraps of weed. What happened to him?. I believe Fela could have fulfilled his purpose of speaking for the common man trough his brand of music without all the complications he attached to himself. He might have been great as a radical activist but surely not as a moral standard.
He couldn't have achieved anything in our part.of the world, his controversial life attracted our society to him.
Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 03, 2017
That was before his radicalization. He must have been radicalised abroad.
Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by Bullhari007(m): 10:16am On Nov 03, 2017
Kellz193:
Common sense is even hard for this one
just gerrout of here
Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by Bullhari007(m): 10:17am On Nov 03, 2017
talk2percy:
guy, u don't talk about this great legend like that..that's very disrespectful
what is great about him
Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by dessz(m): 10:18am On Nov 03, 2017
Mckandre:
sorry I don't understand, re u referring to dead one or life one? undecided
u will make heaven. u are free of sin. grin
Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by moshino(m): 10:32am On Nov 03, 2017
Johnnyessence:
What a throwback pics.I guess his was before he sang “ a no be gentleman at all ooo.

Why, does wearing a suit make you a gentleman?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by donqx: 10:32am On Nov 03, 2017
really
Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by HMZi: 10:33am On Nov 03, 2017
dessz:
LEGEND!!

grin like if u undastand
u no get chill o....rotflmao
Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by petitejolie(f): 10:43am On Nov 03, 2017
woow!see how good he looked before he started smoking Oshogbo weed.
Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by gotnel: 10:49am On Nov 03, 2017
modelmike7:
VERY RARE PHOTO .......
He's surely a gentleman here!
This should be before Baba 70 sang this song........

[Chorus]
I no be gentleman at all o
I be Africa man original
I be Africa man original
I be Africa man original

[Verse 2]
Africa hot, I like am so
I know what to wear, but my friends don't know
Him put him socks, him put him shoe
Him put him pant, him put him singlet
Him put him trouser, him put him shirt
Him put him tie, him put him coat
Him come cover all with him hat
Him be gentleman, him go sweat, all over
Him go faint right down, him go smell like shit
Him go piss for body, him no go know
Me I no be gentleman like that
This picture was taken when Fela was living a regulated life that we all live.
Fela later discovered himself and started living a free life.
In his freedom, he started receiving inspiration about life in real sense and functions.
In Fela free life style, he started receiving information about how life will be in future.
In Fela unregimental life, he was able to tell the truth about everything in life that religion doesn't want people to know.
I can continue to mention what Fela free life style contributed to our reality of today that no one can deny.
This is why Fela will remain a mystery and a lesson to study in this generation and the generation coming behind.

1 Like

Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 03, 2017
gotnel:

This picture was taken when Fela was living a regulated life that we all live.
Fela later discovered himself and started living a free life.
In his freedom, he started receiving inspiration about life in real sense and functions.
In Fela free life style, he started receiving information about how life will be in future.
In Fela unregimental life, he was able to tell the truth about everything in life that religion doesn't want people to know.
I can continue to mention what Fela free life style contributed to our reality of today that no one can deny.
This is why Fela will remain a mystery and a lesson to study in this generation and the generation coming behind.
You are so on point bro!
Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by Kobicove(m): 11:01am On Nov 03, 2017
He looks more like Beko Ransome Kuti in this pic
Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by Awoo88: 11:11am On Nov 03, 2017
That looks like cassius clay.

1 Like

Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by scholes23(m): 11:21am On Nov 03, 2017
Dunno if uts my eyes, he looks like Mohammed Ali

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:35am On Nov 03, 2017
GIDIBANKZ:

Plz go back to school and leave social media alone
And if i don't go back wetin you will do. you are still street urchins looking for fp attention. abeg shift jare. your level never reach pmb. if you are tired kindly deactivate your account.
Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 11:36am On Nov 03, 2017
edo3:
And Mohammed Ali

More like Muhammad Ali
Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:38am On Nov 03, 2017
moshino:

Why, does wearing a suit make you a gentleman?
well it depend ooo. some used the same suit to do good why some used it for corruption and embezzle our treasury. for me am not a fan of suit freak.
Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:43am On Nov 03, 2017
Kellz193:

This one lacks basic Education angry
And you what did you lack? you lack basic home training. if you have nothing to say please kindly deactivate your nairaland account. nairaland isn't for everybody. if you are pained by my messages and replies, kindly book for deliverance in MFM. you need it.
Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:45am On Nov 03, 2017
maxysmith:
His manhood lives on grin
hmmm really. how do you know?
Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by Nedfed(m): 12:00pm On Nov 03, 2017
twentyk:
Omo the transformation to wearing pant is epic....

But Baba is a LEGEND....

I wish I met him

Not too late

Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by petenweke: 12:04pm On Nov 03, 2017
This was before Baba Ani came into his life to dabaru him
Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by mpowa(m): 12:45pm On Nov 03, 2017
When he was still a gentle man.
Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by oyoofong(m): 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2017
This was before he turn collonial?
Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by brightlinse(m): 1:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
shocked

Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 7:08pm On Nov 03, 2017
Funny enough was just wondering if fela ever wore a suit when Femi Falana said he changed his name to Anikulapo.
Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by capacino(m): 10:30pm On Nov 03, 2017
Lots of you commenting that didn't know Fela come here to spew bullshit. He saw your future and told the past generation but they thought it was the weed he smoked. Judge him all you want, he is a legend #RIPAbamieda
Re: Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 05, 2017
Waooh!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Nina And Bobrisky Settle Beef And Hug At Sotayo Sobola's Birthday / Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.