Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) (42279 Views)

Transgender, Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking (photos) / Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by lawman88(m): 5:32am On Nov 03, 2017
She disclose on her Facebook and IG handle that she is ready to give birth.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=711603459039606&id=162103430656281

2 Shares

Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by Gourdoinc(m): 5:39am On Nov 03, 2017
it's highly plausible that this homo assumes children could be shit out from the anus.

#those tales mama told to keep our curious minds from knowing what daddy did whenever he gets home. adults and deception. (5 &6)

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40am On Nov 03, 2017
grin

S(he) LOOKS STUNNING.. wink

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by lawman88(m): 5:45am On Nov 03, 2017
Gourdoinc:
it's highly plausible that this homo assumes children could be shit out from the anus.

#those tales mama told to keep our curious minds from knowing what daddy did whenever he gets home. adults and deception. (5 &6)

I have read about a man who conceived but I don't know how the birth will look like
Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by Nobody: 5:59am On Nov 03, 2017
Where he wan carry the baby put? For him balls?

16 Likes

Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by lady2sexy(f): 6:10am On Nov 03, 2017
somebody should explain how this shit work. the transgendered and tranny thing always get me confuse
Can sex organ really be reassigned?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by AlexCk: 6:40am On Nov 03, 2017
lady2sexy:
somebody should explain how this shit work. the transgendered and tranny thing always get me confuse
Can sex organ really be reassigned?

Possibly, it can be surgically done, or 'reassigned' or reconstructed

The only thing im yet to understand is, one needs a womb(natural way) to incubate the zygote turn embryo, so how does a man(now female sha), get pregnant when he naturally does not have a womb, infact (s)he cant produce eggs sef

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 03, 2017
Am in for the baby putting...
Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by sirusX(m): 6:51am On Nov 03, 2017
Na to adopt baby...tear the sheman belle and put it inside

He can then force the baby out from his anus

GBAM!!!

But wait ooo...this packaging is something else cz person fit believe this one na one of those slay mamas

15 Likes

Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by stillondmatter: 6:54am On Nov 03, 2017
I don't even know what to type.

maybe a "good luck " will do
Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by lawman88(m): 6:55am On Nov 03, 2017
AlexCk:

The only thing im yet to understand is, one needs a womb(natural way) to incubate the zygote turn embryo, so how does a man(now female sha), get pregnant when he naturally does not have a womb, infact (s)he cant produce eggs sef

May be she has been informed by her doctors of the possibility. Still unthinkable....
Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by AlexCk: 7:06am On Nov 03, 2017
lawman88:

May be she has been informed by her doctors of the possibility. Still unthinkable....

Except, she(or he) has a womb.
Dunno if they can make some kind of elastic incubating unit in her(his) low abdomen to carry an embryo. U knw sci and tech dey advance daily. Lol

I think he(she) will use a surrogate mother tho.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 03, 2017
Ayam not understanding.
With which womb?
Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 03, 2017
AlexCk:

That is not possible. No man (transgender) can ever give birth. Tristan Reese was female before she started taking hormonal treatment to develop masculinity. She/he ended up looking like a man but she still has all her female reproductive organs intact.

She is no different from some top female athletes with hormonal inbalance, whose periods ceases at certain times but returns when their testosterone level diminishes and oestrogen returns to normal.

Surgical procedure won’t achieve that either otherwise lots of women with fertility issues secondary to certain reproductive diseases/defects would be easily treated.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by free2ryhme: 8:19am On Nov 03, 2017
lawman88:
She disclose on her Facebook and IG handle that she is ready to give birth.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=711603459039606&id=162103430656281

does s/he see her menstrual cycle undecided
Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by Penboy: 8:19am On Nov 03, 2017
It started to make sense when i saw a doctor. Then I thought if she meant a female doctor because without the stethoscope i would have wondered if he was born during Awolowo's era looking at the quality of the child's hair.
But then i felt there was no need to believe what you read online. It's just like putting pepper in a cup of coffee. Like I earlier said it would taste like banana juice. But what is my business about judging another person's sexuality?

I didn't pay for the transplant neither did you. The only thing i paid for is a bottle of shawama which I'm about eating this afternoon. I just hope tope doesn't come to visit me today.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by lazygal: 8:20am On Nov 03, 2017
Let her/ him not deceive it self that it's normal and please keep away from normal people..May God protect the younvman from that evil carnation
Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 03, 2017
.mmmm
Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 03, 2017
Oh lord wat has NL become. How shud this joke be on FP
Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by birdsview(m): 8:23am On Nov 03, 2017
I noticed that all so called transgender are always very boosty...is it something to do with self esteem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 03, 2017
Nna, the babe make o... God forbid to she!

1 Like

Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by TheArchangel(f): 8:24am On Nov 03, 2017
gbosaa:

That is not possible. No man (transgender) can ever give birth. Tristan Reese was female before she started taking hormonal treatment to develop masculinity. She/he ended up looking like a man but she still has all her female reproductive organs intact.

She is no different from some top female athletes with hormonal inbalance, whose periods ceases at certain times but returns when their testosterone level diminishes and oestrogen returns to normal.

Surgical procedure won’t achieve that either otherwise lots of women with fertility issues secondary to certain reproductive diseases/defects would be easily treated.
you never can tell bro. This sci fi guys amazes the sh!t out of me most of the time. Who would've believe the gender reassignment surgery would've happen and the rest of those sh!ts.

1 Like

Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by naija1stpikin: 8:26am On Nov 03, 2017
Does she menstruate?
Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 8:26am On Nov 03, 2017
Kai
Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 03, 2017
All things kain stuff irritate me,make ma body sock as if electric caught me.
Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by Mckandre(m): 8:26am On Nov 03, 2017
Una sure this babe na transgender?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo Civil Servant Slumps, Dies In Hotel After Sex Romp With Girlfriend / Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? / Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.