Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) (42300 Views)

Transgender, Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking (photos) / Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 8:28am On Nov 03, 2017
Nna eh, I am confused! Ayam not understanding. Buh what ayam not confused about here is that she's simple beautiful, to god I can't hide that obvious fact. Buh I dey wait, make I know how she go take in come deliver and breastfeed.
Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 8:28am On Nov 03, 2017
The day it will happen i will stop serving God, cos they are trying to make the impossible possible and it is only him that seated in Heaven and make the earth his foot stool that can do it. ..
Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by Ralphdan(m): 8:29am On Nov 03, 2017
Ayam not understanding
Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by stano2(m): 8:29am On Nov 03, 2017
Breast de like stone
Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 03, 2017
birdsview:
I noticed that all so called transgender are always very boosty...is it something to do with self esteem
u don see agric fowl wey no get body.
Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by lawman88(m): 8:30am On Nov 03, 2017
free2ryhme:

does s/he see her menstrual cycle undecided

You need to go to her Facebook page and ask her
Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 03, 2017
birdsview:
I noticed that all so called transgender are always very boosty...is it something to do with self esteem
they trip on it to feel look feminine...Whats a transgender without kegs to scream,'hey am a gal! @ Dr Stevecantrell,what are the odds of this thing getting pregnant?

1 Like

Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by Mckandre(m): 8:31am On Nov 03, 2017
birdsview:
that's a silicon implant brother. kiss

1 Like

Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by OyiOtukpo: 8:33am On Nov 03, 2017
cummando:
Where he wan carry the baby put? For him balls?
He's done gender reassignment already, meaning his balls and pee-stick have been removed and female spot has been designed and pasted for him. What I want to know is if a uterus has been fixed for him also. NB: his chest is paining ME though
Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by adegeye38(m): 8:34am On Nov 03, 2017
lawman88:

I have read about a man who conceived but I don't know how the birth will look like
thats a lie, it is practically impossible, the person who conceived was a transgender woman who only changed her physical future to a man

2 Likes

Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by armadeo(m): 8:34am On Nov 03, 2017
I can't imagine.

Shivers with disgust
Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 03, 2017
Topmaike007:
The day it will happen i will stop serving God, cos they are trying to make the impossible possible and it is only him that seated in Heaven and make the earth his foot stool that can do it. ..
dey have made many impossible possible. Lik transforming a pussy to dik nd vice versa. Making a man grow breast etc
Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by thedondada(m): 8:36am On Nov 03, 2017
Well every mallam to his own kettle. Whatever rocks your boat as long as you don't rock mine
Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by londoner: 8:38am On Nov 03, 2017
lawman88:

I have read about a man who conceived but I don't know how the birth will look like

No...men can never conceive it would have to be a person who was born female and transitioned to 'male' just like this transgendered person who was born male but now lives 'female'.

Which womb will they have? Which eggs can they produce? Which fallopian tube would they ever have?
It's only maybe hermaphrodites that have some internal female organs naturally like a uterus but they would need assistance even at that.

You can't trick nature only people and the trickery is external only. Even if you take estrogen it will not allow you to develop the female equipment to produce or carry children.

1 Like

Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by free2ryhme: 8:40am On Nov 03, 2017
lawman88:

You need to go to her Facebook page and ask her

is this a nairaland thread or facebook site
Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by Talkwell: 8:42am On Nov 03, 2017
gbosaa:

That is not possible. No man (transgender) can ever give birth. Tristan Reese was female before she started taking hormonal treatment to develop masculinity. She/he ended up looking like a man but she still has all her female reproductive organs intact.

She is no different from some top female athletes with hormonal inbalance, whose periods ceases at certain times but returns when their testosterone level diminishes and oestrogen returns to normal.

Surgical procedure won’t achieve that either otherwise lots of women with fertility issues secondary to certain reproductive diseases/defects would be easily treated.

bro say what you know grin

The womb will be placed there and ivf would be done,when it's time for to bring forth the child caesarian would be used.

check Google, a mans done it already
Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by Shaw007(m): 8:44am On Nov 03, 2017
I guess her doctor didn't tell her that transgenders cannot have babies, sorry o

Only Male transgenders(female turned male) can still have babies and deliver by surgery. unfortunately it is impossible for female transgenders(male turned female)
Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by legendte(m): 8:54am On Nov 03, 2017
lady2sexy:
somebody should explain how this shit work. the transgendered and tranny thing always get me confuse
Can sex organ really be reassigned?
Sister you want to do the do? grin
Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 8:58am On Nov 03, 2017
AlexCk:

Possibly, it can be surgically done, or 'reassigned' or reconstructed

The only thing im yet to understand is, one needs a womb(natural way) to incubate the zygote turn embryo, so how does a man(now female sha), get pregnant when he naturally does not have a womb, infact (s)he cant produce eggs sef

You are correct about surgery reassignment of sexes. On getting pregnant, some men are technically women. In the womb, all babies started been women before some start turning into men when the y-chromosomes starting showing up. mal-development can occur here, Where you some men having both sex organs or some men with womb. These are rare birth anyway. So such men still have ovaries and egg and would only need sex reassignment.

Majority of those pregnancies are usually foster body. The child fertilize somewhere else and then imported into the carrier body. This are possible with advancement in medicine.
Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 8:59am On Nov 03, 2017
TimeMod3:
Don't worry about God, he made science and tech. possible.
if not because i am currently reading science related course in high institition i would have give science bad meme kiss
Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 03, 2017
I hate this homosexual of a thing how on earth will a man retrieve himself as a woman may thunder fall on those kind of people
i hope we dont have any here
Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by Offpoint: 9:01am On Nov 03, 2017
AlexCk:

Except, she(or he) has a womb.
Dunno if they can make some kind of elastic incubating unit in her(his) low abdomen to carry an embryo. U knw sci and tech dey advance daily. Lol

I think he(she) will use a surrogate mother tho.
laughing out loud at her/his she/he

these gender trans thing can confuse one Ehn even English is confuse about dem... lol
Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 9:01am On Nov 03, 2017
OyiOtukpo:

He's done gender reassignment already, meaning his balls and pee-stick have been removed and female spot has been designed and pasted for him. What I want to know is if a uterus has been fixed for him also. NB: his chest is paining ME though

You going out with trans?
Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by Mrjo(m): 9:03am On Nov 03, 2017
[quote author=IamKashyBaby post=62022663] grin

S(he) LOOKS
[i] b] FAKE
.. wink
[/i[/b]

i have fixed it for u
Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by Rozaytee: 9:04am On Nov 03, 2017
nigga keeps deceiving himself dat he is a woman... lolzz

1 Like

Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 03, 2017
Topmaike007:
if not because i am currently reading science related course in high institition i would have give science bad meme kiss
Lol
Which course ?
Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by wildchild02: 9:06am On Nov 03, 2017
Dr alone no go fit chop this one finish na, make I help am small lols

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE
Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by Rozaytee: 9:09am On Nov 03, 2017
OyiOtukpo:

fake pussy dat looks sewn ....some Americans are just mentally derailed... as far as am concerned.... no female trans can ever be a real woman... dem just dey deceive dem selves
Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by yanshDoctor: 9:09am On Nov 03, 2017
this girl make sense die
Re: Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) by AlexCk: 9:10am On Nov 03, 2017
Offpoint:

laughing out loud at her/his she/he

these gender trans thing can confuse one Ehn even English is confuse about dem... lol

Lol, me sef confuse o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media / The Worst Type Of People To Be In Relationship With. / Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Ghanaian Police Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.