Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Bad Experiences You Encounter Within Your Office. - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Bad Experiences You Encounter Within Your Office. (8348 Views)

Share Your Experiences As A Younger Senior Management Staff / Did You Recently Quit Your Job For Another One? Let Us Share Experiences / Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Experiences You Encounter Within Your Office. by senijolla: 11:09am On Apr 14, 2010
smiley
Re: Bad Experiences You Encounter Within Your Office. by justfash50: 9:48pm On Apr 16, 2010
@all

so you all are victims, well am also a skillfull, overzealous,polite, intelligent, ambitious, smart etc.lol

To me this boils down to attitude in every way, One just need to stay on top of the game and make sure u dont lose hope irrespective of any threat from colleagues and boss in the work place. I believe whatever is destined for u will never miss u.

I also have a story where i am currently deployed, am next to this guy(my boss in my unit) that school abroad and he neausate me with stories of schooling abroad, though he is my boss but just a level above me.When i bring up idea to do things, he would one way or the other reframe it and labelled it as the way its done abroad.

I am only waiting for the performance appraisal for the period under him, if am rated well good for him but if am not i have a shocker in line for him shocked
Re: Bad Experiences You Encounter Within Your Office. by Dunddy(m): 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2010
just got fired by my MD cos he got very irrational.
he was mad at the accounts office and mad at me cos i (A clients' service manager) couldnt configure the admin computers to starcomms (A job for the IT manager who had put administrator passwords on the computer).
i had apologized to the goat and explained that i have no reason to ask for the admin password cos im not meant to have it and that the IT guy (who was preparing for CCNA exam) was coming to do the job.
do you know that my apology actually infruriated him and he asked that the whole adminbe disbanded?
amazing isnt it?
now i'mbackon the streets looking for job - God knows where!
Re: Bad Experiences You Encounter Within Your Office. by candylips(m): 10:49am On Apr 19, 2010
na wa o
Re: Bad Experiences You Encounter Within Your Office. by AjanleKoko: 11:06am On Apr 19, 2010
Dunddy:

just got fired by my MD cos he got very irrational.
he was mad at the accounts office and mad at me cos i (A clients' service manager) couldnt configure the admin computers to starcomms (A job for the IT manager who had put administrator passwords on the computer).
i had apologized to the goat and explained that i have no reason to ask for the admin password cos im not meant to have it and that the IT guy (who was preparing for CCNA exam) was coming to do the job.
do you know that my apology actually infruriated him and he asked that the whole adminbe disbanded?
amazing isnt it?
now i'mbackon the streets looking for job - God knows where!

Typical Nigerian loose-cannon employer.
As per no laws are enforced, he'll get away with this one as usual.
Poster, keep your head up. No mind the lunatic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Needs Guide On How To Lodge A Formal Complaint / How Do You Deal With A Toxic Boss / Is Animal Production A Good Course To Study In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.