Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff (63068 Views)

Uber Increases Fare From ₦850 To ₦1200 / FG Approves Concession Of Lagos, Abuja, Two Other Airports / FG Approves Concession Of Lagos, Abuja Airports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
giftq:

They refuse to accept the truth cheesy cheesy

Whatever makes you and your igbo minions sleep better at night tongue

Greedy set of people. Contest for Gubernatorial elections in Lagos and win na! grin
Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by owelle22(m): 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2017
Samstone79:
From a reliable source: They said the reason for the change in toll price is to decongest traffic while asking for change, hence making it a round number.#Crazy

They can as well reduce it to round figure.
Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Greedy set of people. Contest for Gubernatorial elections in Lagos and win na! grin
support your Igbo Lagos reps, be patriotic grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by Leez(m): 5:30pm On Nov 03, 2017
Alcatraz005:

grin grin
Igbophobia at it's peak
btw hw far ilorin na?
Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 03, 2017
Daboomb:

[b]But in Nigeria generally, criminals masquerading as Politicians, use their friends as FRONTS to acquire such projects and the contract is done secretly and it is so "one-sided" that the citizens are shafted like a LovePeddler!
lmao
Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by Daboomb: 5:30pm On Nov 03, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Please dont fal for the bait!

This is not about IPOD or Afonja.

Sign the Petition and let us put our foot forward and kick the butt of these extortionists LCC and Chagoury.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by nemynely(m): 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2017
priceaction:
Election is coming soon

A pathetic way to console your docility. Rise up with others and face the government. We gave them the power in the first place! Haba!
Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2017
Leez:

grin grin
Igbophobia at it's peak
btw hw far ilorin na?
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2017
AZeD1:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/143629-lagos-terminates-concession-agreement-on-lekki-epe-expressway.html

The toll plaza is currently controlled by Lagos State government.
the 7.5b went to LCC which tinubu owns. All join
Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by 1nigeriamyfoot: 5:32pm On Nov 03, 2017
Nigga44:
Bastardd
Chukwudi is just a small boy wey im papa still dey feed, dong argue with him

Check this out & you won't argue with him again, he's a small boy

https://mobile.facebook.com/peter.c.vitalis/about?lst=100022707724452%3A100001692501515%3A1509726008&refid=17&ref=dbl
Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 03, 2017
amunkita:

Not Everyone who speaks ill of APC is PDP..
I moved to lagos 1989, so i am a lagosian but if u feel i ve got hatred for lagos, let it be.
1 thing i wont support is robbing paul to pay peter.

As for death, one day we would all die, so i aint happy it befell one of us.

I am Yoruba and I was born in Lagos but I am not a lagosian. I am a proud egba man from Ogun state. You Igbos should strive to make the east viable.
Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by Leez(m): 5:32pm On Nov 03, 2017
giftq:
support your Igbo Lagos reps, be patriotic grin grin
Afonjas in pains right now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by Teacher1776(m): 5:32pm On Nov 03, 2017
Samstone79:
From a reliable source: They said the reason for the change in toll price is to decongest traffic while asking for change, hence making it a round number.#Crazy

quite a childish excuse. So will they now allow those who have change to continue paying the old rates while those without change forfeit the extra?
Only a kid will believe that useless excuse.
You increase fees from 150 to 250. And u are saying what? What not 200, if indeed it is an issue of getting change?
Or, what is wrong in rounding down in this hard times?
Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by icon8: 5:33pm On Nov 03, 2017
Daboomb:

Another LLC Agent spotted.

I am sure some peope are paid to call and spew trash on this thread.

How on earth you dont understand the meaning of CHOICE, is beyond reasonable people.
People who pay taxes and their money is given to Tinubu's cronies to UPGRADE an existing road, then a heavy toll is imposed on them for using same road.......... and you say they have a CHOICE?

Gerrrautahea my friend.

They have a choice, but I don't expect you to understand!

I avoided the toll gate like a plague for over 3 years from inception. No one forced me to start using it when I realized I was only being penny wise.

But again, I don't expect you to understand!
Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by mrvitalis(m): 5:33pm On Nov 03, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

Wetin u sabi about economy? Honestly, nairaland needs to censored politics section so that kids won't have access to any discussion here. You are still been fed by your parents so I don't expect less from you.

Chukwudi, go & play with your mate

Lol thanks
Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by ceceee(f): 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
whateverkay:
Majority of those complaining are igbos. They are not used to infrastructural development because they vote in useless leaders. Left to the Yorubas who own Lagos, the new tarrif is chicken change cos Yoruba's are wealthy people

oga...why would you say that? what has tribe got to do with this? what is bad is bad.... stop being tribalistic .....that is why this country cannot grow....
Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by Leez(m): 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
giftq:
Alcatraz005 will even pay $600 in the name of sufferstication cheesy cheesy
chaai Afonja eeeeh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by 1nigeriamyfoot: 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
More untimely death awaits our thieving politicians household.
Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 03, 2017
Daboomb:

Sign the Petition and let us put our foot forward and kick the butt of these extortionists LCC and Chagoury.

Well, for starters, I don’t live in Lekki. And I personally feel anybody that can afford to live in Lekki should not have a problem paying those toll prices. My boss lives in Lekki and I am sure he won’t have a problem even if it is increased to 1k per saloon car. But what do I know? I am a mainland person.
Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by lollmaolol(m): 5:35pm On Nov 03, 2017
three:
Nigerians are the answer to politicians' prayers - industriously docile and creatively nepotisitic.

How can we stop this stupidity.
Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 03, 2017
three:
Nigerians are the answer to politicians' prayers - industriously docile and creatively nepotisitic.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by Mysselff2: 5:37pm On Nov 03, 2017
Omooba77:

Oga please this is a serious matter. I just saw the banner this morning. Our income has not increased, why will LASG makes live unbearable for people.

Did he tell you he was joking Dude was damn serious and I agree with him
Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 03, 2017
XKZ:

The large increase and short notice is to create room for negotiations. After citizen complaints they can now act like responsive leaders by reducing it by 50% and extending notice to January 1, 2018.
Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 03, 2017
Daboomb:

And the interest on that Loan is so ridiculous it is almost free money!
They stole our money, loaned it to their company who then used it to build a road (which LASG could just do with the money) and then they Toll us for the same road, claiming its is their investment. angry angry

Hmmm...l wont swear for somebody right now because we are still "mourning"..... angry angry
Lagos State is Tinubu loan guarantOR. They used Lagos State funds to pay off the loan,I thought I was the only one that recognized the scam by LCC.
Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by Man2utd(m): 5:41pm On Nov 03, 2017
We give you what you want, yet you still complain... If the roads are not in good shape you will complain, we are increasing it for your own good... Eko oni baje.
Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by Daboomb: 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2017
Leez:

Afonjas in pains right now

This is the problem most people have with some of you Ibos.
When something goos is happening, you wont join the movement but when the "benefits" are to be shared, you are the first to come forward with a Big plate!

This road isused by all and sundry, Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa and even foreigners.

While everyone else is making effort to get the Govt to reverse the obnoxious decision, a few Ibos here have turned it into an avenue to mock Yorubas!
I hope you see why no one will take your own course serious, when it comes?

If you join people to make progressive decision, a crescendo will be reached such that no matter what, they would realize they also have to join you in you rown course.
But if you are known for supporting fraud, looters, and anything negatove, majority of the people will view you through that lense.

Caveat: This certainly does not apply to all Ibos.
Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by AntiWailer: 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2017
cytell56:

It's obvious you don't even own a car, you wont understand what am saying

Given out more than 2.

Olodo what are u driving ?
Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 03, 2017
Daboomb:

I have the PIM (Preliminary Information Memorandum) for the construction of the Lekki express way by LCC. By virtue of my training as a lawyer, I can say that Olowolafe(Larue systems) Tinubu and Chagoury have got the good people of Lagos by the balls going by the concrete and safe proof terms embedded in that agreement which ensures that their rights are protected to the detriment of the good people of Lagos State. I however that Lagos State has bought back the rights to the express way. I am not adequately informed to make a comment on that as I have not seen the report.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by 1nigeriamyfoot: 5:43pm On Nov 03, 2017
mrvitalis:

Lol thanks
Don't thank me boy, I no go argue with ur likes again because ur reasoning is far below average.
Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by AntiWailer: 5:44pm On Nov 03, 2017
Daboomb:

Liar!

No Towing vehicle "helps" a stranded vehicle FOR FREE.
Emphasis on "For Free".

There is along Lekki Ajah Express road.

That you don't know does not mean it does not exist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Trailer Carrying HERO Beer Falls In Ekwulobia, Anambra State / Embarrassing Way Some Nigerians Boarded An Aircraft Today / What Nigerians Travelling To Dubai Are Going Through At Cotonou Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.