Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,994 members, 7,952,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:38 AM

Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff (63353 Views)

FG Approves Concession Of Lagos, Abuja, Two Other Airports / The Lekki Concession Company (LCC) Announces Review Of Toll-gate Tariffs! / FG Approves Concession Of Lagos, Abuja Airports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by Daboomb: 5:44pm On Nov 03, 2017
DutchBruh:

Lagos State is Tinubu loan guarantOR. They used Lagos State funds to pay off the loan,I thought I was the only one that recognized the scam by LCC.

Its a real SCAM++, the sort that peeople wil b ein jail for, if it were not a corrupt environment like Nigeria.

Have you signed that Petition
http://www.citizengo.org/en/112016-we-say-no-any-increase-toll-fares?tc=wp&tcid=42550817

It wont take you 10seconds to do so
?
Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by 1nigeriamyfoot: 5:45pm On Nov 03, 2017
AntiWailer:

Given out more than 2.

Olodo what are u driving ?

even ordinary bicycle, you no get. hiding behind your 5,000naira itel phone posting iranu
Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2017
icon8:

They have a choice, but I don't expect you to understand!

I avoided the toll gate like a plague for over 3 years from inception. No one forced me to start using it when I realized I was only being penny wise.

But again, I don't expect you to understand!

What they have you was the illusion of choice, not actual choice, smh.

You call oniru market a choice

1 Like

Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by AntiWailer: 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

even ordinary bicycle, you no get. hiding behind your 5,000naira itel phone posting iranu

Is orait. grin cheesy

I can't engage an IPOB in 1diotic ranting and rambling.

U can pass safely.
Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by Xisnin(m): 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

Wetin u sabi about economy? Honestly, nairaland needs to censored politics section so that kids won't have access to any discussion here. You are still been fed by your parents so I don't expect less from you.

Chukwudi, go & play with your mate

Surprised an Ipob member is showing concern for no man's land.
Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by ufuosman(m): 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2017
Tinubu
Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by mrvitalis(m): 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

Don't thank me boy, I no go argue with ur likes again because ur reasoning is far below average.
Thanks again mr superior reasoning

But facts are facts �
Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by udemzyudex(m): 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2017
Daboomb:

That one is just like Atiku, a worse alternative. grin grin grin

I don't think so Jare.
Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by cetzak: 5:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
After meeting PMB ,Toll gate tariff was increased .2019 campaign loading .Let me come and be going .
Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by Memyselfu2009(m): 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2017
Saw it today and no be say d road make sense
Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by Daboomb: 5:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
icon8:

They have a choice, but I don't expect you to understand!

I avoided the toll gate like a plague for over 3 years from inception. No one forced me to start using it when I realized I was only being penny wise.

But again, I don't expect you to understand!

You have even contradicted yourself! grin grin
So, you reverted back to the Tolled road, when you found out that driving through a private estate, on a very terrible road, is NOT A CHOICE! shocked shocked

Look, how do l undertsand that people like you who have never tasted "Good Governance and Citizen benefits" in other climes, people who live in blissful, sheer ignorance, people who cannot appreciate the difference between being exploited by Politicians and Politicians serving the people who voted them into power! undecided undecided
You willingly ask the Politicians to loot your treasury, you then beg them to make you Political thugs, just so you can have a Kongo-of-Rice thrown in your face and then you roll on the floor for their children to match over.
grin grin

You are right, I DONT UNDERSTAND PEOPLE LIKE YOU.
undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I have the PIM (Preliminary Information Memorandum) for the construction of the Lekki express way by LCC. By virtue of my training as a lawyer, I can say that Olowolafe(Larue systems) Tinubu and Chagoury have got the good people of Lagos by the balls going by the concrete and safe proof terms embedded in that agreement which ensures that their rights are protected to the detriment of the good people of Lagos State. I however that Lagos State has bought back the rights to the express way. I am not adequately informed to make a comment on that as I have not seen the report.
The concession was terminated but allowed them to still collect tolls for 30 years to 'recoup their N50 billion investment' biggest scam ever perpetuated. How much did they spend when Lagos State even paid back all their loans,
This is one of the biggest scams ever pulled in any country in the world
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/143629-lagos-terminates-concession-agreement-on-lekki-epe-expressway.html

1 Like

Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by 1nigeriamyfoot: 5:54pm On Nov 03, 2017
mrvitalis:

Thanks again mr superior reasoning

But facts are facts �

Facts? Consult your dictionary to know the real definition of facts. Tinubu is just stealing from lagosians who ply that road. A road constructed using tax payers money but lied that its a loan & lagosians must pay back through the scam called toll fee? You don't live in Lagos so I'm not surprised with your comment

1 Like

Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by Daboomb: 5:56pm On Nov 03, 2017
DutchBruh:

The concession was terminated but allowed them to still collect tolls for 30 years to 'recoup their N50 billion investment' biggest scam ever perpetuated. How much did they spend when Lagos State even paid back all their loans,
This is one of the biggest scams ever pulled in any country in the world
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/143629-lagos-terminates-concession-agreement-on-lekki-epe-expressway.html

Stop calling it a mere scam.

It is SCAM++.

If the President and EFCC were serious about anti-corruption, they should probe this scam.
I voted Buhari, voted Ambode and supports APC but this SCAM, l do not support.

Please sign the Petition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 03, 2017
Daboomb:

Stop calling it a mere scam.

It is SCAM++.

If the President and EFCC were serious about anti-corruption, they should probe this scam.
I voted Buhari, voted Ambode and supports APC but this SCAM, l do not support.

Please sign the Petition.
Similar scam is happening with the concession agrrement in Osun State for the airport given to a company registered in October 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/4147294/osun-awarded-concession-airport-company
Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by 1nigeriamyfoot: 5:59pm On Nov 03, 2017
Xisnin:

Surprised an Ipob member is showing concern for no man's land.
ode ni e, anybody wey against APC lies is now IPod member abi? I carry yansh for your mumuness because the thing no get rival grin grin grin

Nje o ni laakaye bi tii wule ki o kere mo bayi? ko da mi l'oju sa o grin grin grin
Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by Mznaett: 6:00pm On Nov 03, 2017
This is a clear exploitation.

This arrangement wasn't designed to benefit the common man, it is just for the government.

Don't people pay their taxes? Can't the government build a standard road without tolling it? If good road and reducing traffic are the reasons for this toll fee, guess what? People still get stuck in terrible traffic jam everyday.
Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by icon8: 6:00pm On Nov 03, 2017
Daboomb:

So, you reverted back to the Tolled road, when you found out that driving through a private estate, on a very terrible road, is NOT A CHOICE! shocked shocked

Look, how do l undertsand that people like you who have never tasted "Good Governance and Citizen benefits" in other climes, people who live in blissful, sheer ignorance, people who cannot appreciate the difference between being exploited by Politicians and Politicians serving the people who voted them into power! undecided undecided
You willingly ask the Politicians to loot your treasury, you then beg them to make you Political thugs, just so you can have a Kongo-of-Rice thrown in your face and then you roll on the floor for their children to match over.
grin grin

undecided undecided

Only 1 response to your rants:

If you think education is expensive, try IGNORANCE!
Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
Daboomb:

grin grin

undecided undecided
I will sign the petition. If you want to know the genesis of this scam read this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/828872/facts-lekki-toll-tinubu-connection
Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by icon8: 6:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
EnigmaticEnigma:

What they have you was the illusion of choice, not actual choice, smh.

You call oniru market a choice

So, who is FORCING who to pay toll fare?
Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by mrvitalis(m): 6:04pm On Nov 03, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

Facts? Consult your dictionary to know the real definition of facts. Tinubu is just stealing from lagosians who ply that road. A road constructed using tax payers money but lied that its a loan & lagosians must pay back through the scam called toll fee? You don't live in Lagos so I'm not surprised with your comment
Can you prove the the loan was a lie mr superior argument ?

All over the world this is a common practice or you pay road maintaince tax bro Thad how the world developes
Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by naturefellow(m): 6:08pm On Nov 03, 2017
glogirl:
Can someone advise on any effective way of stopping the government on this?
petition @ Change.org
Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:08pm On Nov 03, 2017
mrvitalis:

Can you prove the the loan was a lie mr superior argument ?

All over the world this is a common practice or you pay road maintaince tax bro Thad how the world developes

Have you ever been out of this country before? Don't say what you don't know. Tinubu is just milking Lagosians
Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by Justiceleague1: 6:11pm On Nov 03, 2017
BUKOHARI: YE ZOMBIES,ZHA CHANJI MUAST KWANTINUE grin
Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by monex(m): 6:13pm On Nov 03, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 03, 2017
It is time for that Mr hyenanans prank to get real grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by ensamy(m): 6:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
it's fair. What is 100, 250 or 200. Citizens needs to support the government.
Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by bejeria101(m): 6:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
Into the hands of Tinubu
Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
monex:
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/147310-lekki-epe-expressway-concession-right-buy-back-badly-put-together-cover-musiliu-obanikoro.html
Even ole barowo Obanikoro tried to warn Lagosians. Some thieves have consciences. This scam was the height of raping and enslaving Lagosians for Obanikoro.
Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by mrvitalis(m): 6:25pm On Nov 03, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

Have you ever been out of this country before? Don't say what you don't know. Tinubu is just milking Lagosians

Don't need to travel out to know facts bro
Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by akigbemaru: 6:26pm On Nov 03, 2017
DutchBruh:

Toll gates are owned by Tinubu and his Lebanese business partner Chaugoury, through their company Lekki Concession company a private corporation which is owned BY Hi-Tech Construction.
Lagosians have been enslaved for decades through the concession agreement.
Tinubu son Seyi married into the Chagoury family from Lebanon.
https://www.nairaland.com/828872/facts-lekki-toll-tinubu-connection
Re: Lekki Concession Increases Toll Gate Fare. See New Tariff by AceVentura: 6:35pm On Nov 03, 2017
The decision has been reversed.

Probably due to the backlash that they received.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Flood Takes Over Oshodi-apapa Expressway (photos) / Share Your Experience Of Life Outside Nigeria. / Trailer Carrying HERO Beer Falls In Ekwulobia, Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.