Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Lingerie From A Male Friend To Your Wife/girlfriend, What'll You Do ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lingerie From A Male Friend To Your Wife/girlfriend, What'll You Do ? (394 Views)

A girl I wanted to marry is pregnant for another man, what'll I do now? / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / Best Valentine Gift For Your Wife, Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lingerie From A Male Friend To Your Wife/girlfriend, What'll You Do ? by bobolizim(m): 7:04am On Nov 03, 2017
A guy broke up with his girlfriend on finding out that his girlfriend's male friend bought her lingerie, not even once. Somebody can not buy something for one's friend again ?

Nairalanders, what's your thought on this?
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Lingerie From A Male Friend To Your Wife/girlfriend, What'll You Do ? by ifex370(m): 7:07am On Nov 03, 2017
He shouldn't have broken up...

Js call the guy and thank him for the gift he bought your wife... That she looks good on it
But that next time, you feel he should get her something more decent
Re: Lingerie From A Male Friend To Your Wife/girlfriend, What'll You Do ? by sirusX(m): 7:22am On Nov 03, 2017
A break up was rather extreme...but not finding out early or even keeping something like that secret was even a let down

A lady should be close to a guy that this a trivial things that can be discussed and laughed about even when she gets that kinda gift from a friend

Or better still, she could have ourightly refused the gift with the talk of it been an intimate kinda gift

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Afican Countries You Must Visit 2017 / Will Joining A Singles Tour Help Me Move On From My Failed Marriage? / What Is Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.