Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

From Shiloh To Wedding: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At Shiloh 2013 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From Shiloh To Wedding: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At Shiloh 2013 (30389 Views)

We Met At Akwa Ibom #ENDSARS Prayer Walk & Now We're About To Wed (Pictures) / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour / Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At A Motor Park 7 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Shiloh To Wedding: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At Shiloh 2013 by Adaumunocha(f): 12:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
Very Romantic
Re: From Shiloh To Wedding: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At Shiloh 2013 by seunmohmoh(f): 12:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
i refuse to comment
Re: From Shiloh To Wedding: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At Shiloh 2013 by Blackhawk01: 12:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
Divay22:
Shiloh here i come angry angry

Conjugal bliss to you kiss kiss kiss
God bless your home.

December oooo, December babez.

Let Papa lay hand on our heads. grin
Re: From Shiloh To Wedding: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At Shiloh 2013 by safarigirl(f): 12:50pm On Nov 03, 2017
Her yam legs sha.... undecided undecided
Re: From Shiloh To Wedding: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At Shiloh 2013 by kunlesufyan(m): 12:50pm On Nov 03, 2017
wisdompapa:

Unto woman matter bro...see u at shiloh
Lmao!!! No ooo... I have a woman already, I need the grace for the best business idea.
Re: From Shiloh To Wedding: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At Shiloh 2013 by showghan(m): 12:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
yeyerolling:
Only a foolish guy go marry shiloh babe. After she don ride over 30 pricks, don 2 abortions dem go later turn church gals

GBAM!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: From Shiloh To Wedding: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At Shiloh 2013 by Divay22(f): 12:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
Blackhawk01:

December oooo, December babez.

Let Papa lay hand on our heads. grin
I tell you..

Wedding ring must fall on us before the year runs out o grin cheesy cheesy

OH LORD OUR TIME HAS COME grin grin

2 Likes

Re: From Shiloh To Wedding: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At Shiloh 2013 by vanPELaj(m): 12:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
Shiloh! My Life Testimony.
Re: From Shiloh To Wedding: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At Shiloh 2013 by Shhhh01(f): 12:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
michlins:
It's often said that Shiloh is the place where girls of over choice and standard plus retired slay queens go to seek husbands and this girl seem to confirm it. From looks, she's already over thirty years of
True that

1 Like

Re: From Shiloh To Wedding: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At Shiloh 2013 by Jsaviour(f): 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2017
What exactly do Nigerian men abi nairalander men want. Girl go club problem. she go church problem. she get boyfriend, problem. she no get boyfriend,problem. She refuse to give sex, problem. She sleeps with men, problem. She works and is independent, problem. She doesn't work, problem. No wonder people become miserable trying to listen or please people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Shiloh To Wedding: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At Shiloh 2013 by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2017
nice one

Re: From Shiloh To Wedding: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At Shiloh 2013 by Beejayx: 12:55pm On Nov 03, 2017
May all those talking rubbish here never see such celebration on their lives amen

3 Likes

Re: From Shiloh To Wedding: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At Shiloh 2013 by Earthquake1: 12:56pm On Nov 03, 2017
Why is somebody charging phone at Shiloh undecided
Re: From Shiloh To Wedding: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At Shiloh 2013 by showghan(m): 1:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
Beejayx:
May all those talking rubbish here never see such celebration on their lives amen

Bros, na quarrel?
Re: From Shiloh To Wedding: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At Shiloh 2013 by Beejayx: 1:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
showghan:

Bros, na quarrel?
Yesso na big quarrel

1 Like

Re: From Shiloh To Wedding: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At Shiloh 2013 by Greatmind23: 1:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
Beejayx:

Eyaa sorry for u o
Fool give me your bae contact I'm gonna link her up with people that would use her mouth for a sperm bin I'm not even talking about me I don't have a girl I just trip Bleep so Bleep off
Re: From Shiloh To Wedding: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At Shiloh 2013 by muller101(m): 1:10pm On Nov 03, 2017
She cried after u talked to her and u were convinced she was ur better half. grin I just de laugh u. What a mistake

1 Like

Re: From Shiloh To Wedding: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At Shiloh 2013 by ikukuhero: 1:13pm On Nov 03, 2017
Zane2point4:
Ok

You mean a human being actually gave birth to NwaAmaikpe?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Shiloh To Wedding: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At Shiloh 2013 by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
This Iddiot boy don go carry Ashawo. You see retired HoeLosho and Runz Gal Wey don ride dicck finish come dey cry for her life. Instead of you to use and abandon her to her woes, you went and married rubbish.

I pity you bro. I can only pray that the good Lord that showed up and crashed Tonto Decay, Toke Makinwa, Lilian Esoro, Damilola Adegbite, Caroline Danjuma, Tiwa Savage and Mercy Aigbe marriage will remember you soonest. Lola Omotayo, Omotola Jalade, Toolz, Funke Akindele and Adesua Etomi in a bit.

Because I can assure you that once you tie the knot with this dust bin you call a fiancee, her true colors will show. She may eventually demand money from you for sex. This Girl is a retired Runz girl and Ashawo. Quote me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: From Shiloh To Wedding: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At Shiloh 2013 by luvlymabel: 1:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
yeyerolling:
Only a foolish guy go marry shiloh babe. After she don ride over 30 pricks, don 2 abortions dem go later turn church gals
who ask you ameboo
Re: From Shiloh To Wedding: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At Shiloh 2013 by luvlymabel: 1:19pm On Nov 03, 2017
shiloh the land of desperate ladies lol

1 Like

Re: From Shiloh To Wedding: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At Shiloh 2013 by Tchinaidi(m): 1:30pm On Nov 03, 2017
Why una wan spoil business for winners chapel?pls eligible guys and ladies should file up into Shiloh...conji na bastard
Re: From Shiloh To Wedding: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At Shiloh 2013 by VampireeM(f): 1:33pm On Nov 03, 2017
yeyerolling:

na wa. Which one be Shiloh babe? Abi na every gal wey attend Shiloh dey find husband. You need cane tongue

Re: From Shiloh To Wedding: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At Shiloh 2013 by Fabulousgal(f): 1:33pm On Nov 03, 2017
yeyerolling:
Haba!!
Re: From Shiloh To Wedding: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At Shiloh 2013 by spinna: 1:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
It's often said that Shiloh is the place where girls of over choice and standard plus retired slay queens go to seek husbands and this girl seem to confirm it. From looks, she's already over thirty years of

F*^%g hater ..lol

so this one as she is is too old? Thanks for reminding me to follow my heart cos the world will always talk.
Re: From Shiloh To Wedding: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At Shiloh 2013 by obinna4Jesus(m): 1:38pm On Nov 03, 2017
wow! What a narrative. It's a new dawn for them. Wishing them a gleesome marriage. I tap into their testimony. God is great.

1 Like

Re: From Shiloh To Wedding: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At Shiloh 2013 by mallamabdul25: 1:39pm On Nov 03, 2017
SO PEOPLE WENT TO SHILO FOR RELIGIOUS PURPOSE AND THIS HE GOAT WENT THERE WITH ANOTHER IN MIND, OF COURSE PEOPLE GO TO PLACES OF WORSHIP WITH DIFFERENT THINGS IN MIND .
Re: From Shiloh To Wedding: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At Shiloh 2013 by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 03, 2017
Where the ones that met at Shiloh but broke up on Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp et al?

We need to check the numbers
Re: From Shiloh To Wedding: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At Shiloh 2013 by ottohan: 1:46pm On Nov 03, 2017
Re: From Shiloh To Wedding: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At Shiloh 2013 by Killurself: 1:47pm On Nov 03, 2017
Wasunsu and Wasansa. You go fear prayer when it remain like 2 years when Aunty Grace is about to enter menopause and she attended shiloh, the prayers goes like dis " God you can't do this to me, I must marry dis year, I won't go home unless I see my husband, God don't forget me, dis year won't end unless you bless me with my husband'' when It was about a day to finish the program, is now a prayer with crying, God you can't do this to me, you must provide my husband today today, tomorrow may be too late.... Happy pretty wedding

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalander Set To Wed / Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? / Is It The Duty Of Men To Initiate The I LOVE YOU Statement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.