Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

My First Sexual Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Sexual Experience (5280 Views)

Your First Sexual Encounter / My First Sexual Experience Was Horrible / My First Sexual Experience. ((true Story)) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Sexual Experience by emblem2d(m): 12:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
am 21yr old now, i've been having the problem of hypersexuallity. sometimes i had to jerk off cos the urge is so strong, i have'nt had sex before though but i've made up my mind to do it real and forget about it once and for all. am planning to do it with a muslim girl, i so much like them.

Would U Advise Me To Go Ahead And Do It?
Re: My First Sexual Experience by einscienstist(m): 12:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
so u think u can do it once and stop bah
can an Igbo man eat sweet Ogbolor soup and Onitsha fufu..... just once and stop??
can a Yoruba man eat ewedu and Better Amala once and forget about it for life
or an hausa man taste Tuwo and remove his mouth??
Better Don't Dare If You Don't want to become an addict

6 Likes

Re: My First Sexual Experience by emblem2d(m): 12:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
einscienstist:
can an Igbo man eat sweet Ogbolor soup and Onitsha fufu..... just once and stop??
Re: My First Sexual Experience by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 03, 2017
grin

At ur age? Its very common to be hypersexual...fighting an urge not to have sex is very difficult that's why a lot of ppol are masturbating to ease that feeling of being h0rny...

But of course when it comes to fvck, its ur decision..U will be the one to get nak€d in front of ur sex mate sha grin

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: My First Sexual Experience by emblem2d(m): 2:15pm On Nov 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

At ur age? Its very common to be hypersexual...fighting an urge not to have sex is very difficult that's why a lot of ppol are masturbating to ease that feeling of being h0rny...

But of course when it comes to fvck, its ur decision..U will be the one to get nak€d in front of ur sex mate sha grin

Good luck.
hmm you sound so real... when you did it last, how did you feel?
Re: My First Sexual Experience by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 03, 2017
emblem2d:
hmm you sound so real... when you did it last, how did you feel?

grin

Hahaha..ooh boi pls don't put me in a hot seat grin

Re: My First Sexual Experience by emblem2d(m): 3:00pm On Nov 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Hahaha..ooh boi pls don't put me in a hot seat grin

buh i want to hear from you.. i don't want to go into it as a Novice.
Re: My First Sexual Experience by Joiceee(f): 3:46pm On Nov 03, 2017
Misplaced priority!!! tell me what's important to you now is sex?? My dear, there is more to life than sex

1 Like

Re: My First Sexual Experience by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 03, 2017
emblem2d:
am 21yr old now, i've been having the problem of hypersexuallity. sometimes i had to jerk off cos the urge is so strong, i have'nt had sex before though but i've made up my mind to do it real and forget about it once and for all. am planning to do it with a muslim girl, i so much like them.

Why will you want to start a journey like this?? You want to enjoy sex for the first time, and you want to try a muslim girl and after that you will have them cut off your penis cos of their sharia law.
Re: My First Sexual Experience by Ejaculate: 4:32pm On Nov 03, 2017
Boy no big deal about sex if you can stay off it the better for you.

Chase knowlkedge and money instead...

Muslim girls pussy_are just not special as you think. But I like that kettle they go about with as it helps the TOTO clean all times.

Infact when I was like you back then in school. I was straffing 6 muslim girls and two from Islamic university... They all knew it but could not let go off me cuz women would always chase what they cant have.

#fact

but dont forget doncoms cuz they Alfas straff those ladies codedly too.

One of them meeeeen I just cannot get myself controlled whenever I see her, why?? HER BOOBS!!! Even under hijab it cant be hidden.

She will always tell me; 'hey Mr. Ejaculate, you already have Idea of what it looks like.."

that big firm boobs reaches her navel without a bra! The first day we met, I never dreamt she'd give into my advances.

Well today they are all married to Alhaji's. No Hard feelings! Last came across one at airport, she bombarded me jumbo giftts pack. Still wants it like old days. That I got home couldnt tell my girl how it came about cuz she knew I was off cash then...

Hahaha rule #1. never have sex with broke Ladies Muslim, Christian, or pagan

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Sexual Experience by emblem2d(m): 8:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
[quote author=Ejaculate post=62041686]Boy no big deal about sex if you can stay off it the better for you.

Chase knowlkedge and money instead...

Muslim girls pussy_are just not special as you think. But I like that kettle they go about with as it helps the TOTO clean all times.

Infact when I was like you back then in school. I was straffing 6 muslim girls and two from Islamic university... They all knew it but could not let go off me cuz women would always chase what they cant have.

#fact

but dont forget doncoms cuz they Alfas straff those ladies codedly too.

One of them meeeeen I just cannot get myself controlled whenever I see her, why?? HER BOOBS!!! Even under hijab it cant be hidden,
She will always tell me; 'hey Mr. Ejaculate, you already have Idea of what it looks like..
that big firm boobs reaches her navel without a bra! The first day we met, I never dreamt she'd give into my advances.
Well today they are all married to Alhaji's. No Hard feelings! Last came across one at. what!?

1 Like

Re: My First Sexual Experience by harbjar(m): 10:31pm On Nov 03, 2017
ScotFree:

Why will you want to start a journey like this?? You want to enjoy sex for the first time, and you want to try a muslim girl and after that you will have them cut off your penis cos of their sharia law.
You are really drunk
Re: My First Sexual Experience by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 03, 2017
harbjar:

You are really drunk

Says the Agbo Drinking Worm
Re: My First Sexual Experience by youngerikina40(m): 10:42pm On Nov 03, 2017
Guy sex with a Muslim is nice. Dere nipples are always big and strong. Nice experience sha
Re: My First Sexual Experience by ipobslayer2016: 8:11am On Nov 07, 2017
einscienstist:
Guy I love you die. One of the few sensible ones in nairaland
Re: My First Sexual Experience by Mobsync(m): 7:05pm On Dec 07, 2017
Joiceee:
Misplaced priority!!! tell me what's important to you now is sex?? My dear, there is more to life than sex

*yimu*
Is it your prick he wants to use?

Guy, you've made a good decision regarding your choice of staffing a Muslim lady. I'll advise you to go after those ones they call Eleha. Those Muslim ladies that wear garments that cover their bodies and their faces.

You'll need to do it from the back. Just stand at her back and put your thing inside. She can even use her garment to cover you so she can continue going her way while you're doing your thing. No one will ever notice your presence.

1 Like

Re: My First Sexual Experience by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 07, 2017
No wait until you are married
emblem2d:

Re: My First Sexual Experience by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 07, 2017
Mobsync:

*yimu*
Is it your prick he wants to use?

Guy, you've made a good decision regarding your choice of staffing a Muslim lady. I'll advise you to go after those ones they call Eleha. Those Muslim ladies that wear garments that cover their bodies and their faces.

You'll need to do it from the back. Just stand at her back and put your thing inside. She can even use her garment to cover you so she can continue going her way while you're doing your thing. No one will ever notice your presence.

1 Like

Re: My First Sexual Experience by banre(m): 7:27pm On Dec 07, 2017
Joiceee:

dem don come again o.
abeg go Church.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Make Her Cum / Photo Of The Day: Nigerian Party-goer With The Most Gigantic ‘bosom’ You’ll Ever / Caption The Rage In A Young Boy's Face As He Watches Two Younger Children Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.