Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Your First Sexual Encounter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your First Sexual Encounter (3665 Views)

Man Shares His Sexual Encounter With A Babe He Met On Instagram / Weirdest Sexual Encounter / “What Nigerian Guy Told His Girlfriend After Their Sexual Encounter”. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your First Sexual Encounter by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
Guys share the first time you had sex,

Mine was a a brothel with my gees back then in high school

I'm still really pained to have lost my virginity to a hoe but Las Last discover say almost all the girls nowadays sef are hoes

So it went like this, there was this guy that have always bossed over us because he don taste puna before so few of us in the hostel decided to save up and visit a brothel one particular weekend, I remembered saving about 2k

Fast forward to the day, we scaled through the fence and book we got to this brothel, all the girls were way older and we're really looking tattered and dirty but we didn't care just wanted to fûck the pûssy

Naso I carry this ogbanje, at first I didn't even feel anything, she was not mourning, after 6 mins she asked if I have not yet cum, what a turn off!!

And then I heard the worse of it, she said if I don't cum.in the next 2 minutes, she will throw me out ( see wahala) , after like 10 mins without ejaculating, she rose and asked me to leave her room, I wanted to leave with the condom still on but she told me to drop it, when I tried to argue she said she would call the things smoking out there on me. I haven't started smoking then so I was scared of smokers back then

I Sha left but didn't really enjoy myself but you see that my guy wey carry me go, hmm d olosho wey him carry give am another round for free

5 Likes

Re: Your First Sexual Encounter by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
Oshe baddest

I'm still a virgin
Re: Your First Sexual Encounter by malikombi(m): 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Your First Sexual Encounter by bluefilm: 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2020
Abouwaza:

I'm still really pained to have lost my virginity to a hoe but Las Last discover say almost all the girls nowadays sef are hoes

Chai

You really wasted your virginity
Re: Your First Sexual Encounter by illicit(m): 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
As a boy, I always have an erection anytime I am using the toilet.... I was curious until....
Re: Your First Sexual Encounter by BigJoe19: 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
I'm still a virgin grin grin
Re: Your First Sexual Encounter by Kapilta(m): 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
Started at a very tender age, like age 3 wen mum would leave me with a certain useless aunty in the hood. F**king molested me back to back.

Lot's of 'em do that same s**t to me jare, one even infected me with syphillis. As a kid i never knew i was suffering from dat killer disease. I almost ran mad even at a tender age.

E no go beta give dem.
Re: Your First Sexual Encounter by DasaintHope(m): 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2020
Lost it to a hoe in Abedi Sabon Gari area of Kano. Man, I could remember begging her to let me cum. ;DLost it to a hoe in Abedi Sabon Gari area of Kano. Man, I could remember begging her to let me cum.
Re: Your First Sexual Encounter by fati2001(m): 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2020
Abouwaza:

you are a hoe too... do not exclude yourself..

so deal with that.....
Re: Your First Sexual Encounter by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
fati2001:

you are a hoe too... do not exclude yourself..

so deal with that.....

Re: Your First Sexual Encounter by fati2001(m): 12:36pm On Dec 18, 2020

Re: Your First Sexual Encounter by Fvckhypocrite(f): 12:39pm On Dec 18, 2020
Let me come and read lies
Re: Your First Sexual Encounter by Silentgroper(m): 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2020
Was in primary sch....

i had sex way too early.. That's all y'all need to know.
Re: Your First Sexual Encounter by marsman: 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2020
This thing is already getting stale here, there is no day you won't see a topic about "first sex experience"
Re: Your First Sexual Encounter by Fvckhypocrite(f): 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2020
DasaintHope:
Lost it to a hoe in Abedi Sabon Gari area of Kano. Man, I could remember begging her to let me cum. ;DLost it to a hoe in Abedi Sabon Gari area of Kano. Man, I could remember begging her to let me cum.
Bad duy

That time wey i dey kano i dey enta abedie,enugu road, abeokuta road, all the whole sabo gari i don scatter there
Re: Your First Sexual Encounter by DasaintHope(m): 12:57pm On Dec 18, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
Bad duy

That time wey i dey kano i dey enta abedie,enugu road, abeokuta road, all the whole sabo gari i don scatter there [/quote grin[quote author=Fvckhypocrite post=97193792] Bad duy

That time wey i dey kano i dey enta abedie,enugu road, abeokuta road, all the whole sabo gari i don scatter there
Bro you know the terrain. lol. That Na the only place man fit cure conji for that state.
Re: Your First Sexual Encounter by Fvckhypocrite(f): 1:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
[quote author=DasaintHope post=97193981][/quote]lol U never enter brigade? U never enter dakata?
Aristo full there also guy bt na sabon gari be the master of all of em
Re: Your First Sexual Encounter by DasaintHope(m): 1:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
lol
U never enter brigade?
U never enter dakata?

Aristo full there also guy bt na sabon gari be the master of all of em
Brigade and Badawa girls dey serve well. E get one smallie wey I dey control for that way, she's just seventeen, but baba this bad Na monster. Those places Na coded runs. The main happenings Na for Sabon Gari
Re: Your First Sexual Encounter by Fvckhypocrite(f): 1:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
marsman:
This thing is already getting stale here, there is no day you won't see a topic about "first sex experience"
naso we see am oo

Sexuality sect dey there dem no go go

1 Like

Re: Your First Sexual Encounter by anochuko01(m): 1:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
marsman:
But we seem to read stories by different people all the time.
I'll also open mine whenever I'll be having my first experience kiss
Re: Your First Sexual Encounter by marsman: 1:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
anochuko01:

But we seem to read stories by different people all the time.
I'll also open mine whenever I'll be having my first experience kiss
Still gonna be stale.... But you can mention me to tell you to your face tongue
Re: Your First Sexual Encounter by fati2001(m): 1:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
see person wher dy call person karuwar... lolz, you are worst than the hoes and harlot herself...

God forbid to keep some one Lik u as friend or any other thing.

no wonder last night you were just sharing ur names to the public.

*spit *
Re: Your First Sexual Encounter by Fvckhypocrite(f): 1:15pm On Dec 18, 2020
DasaintHope:

Brigade and Badawa girls dey serve well. E get one smallie wey I dey control for that way, she's just seventeen, but baba this bad Na monster. Those places Na coded runs. The main happenings Na for Sabon Gari
lol my guy na those smally dey hot pass

E get one wey i jam 4 zaria this gyal na olumo rock u no fit climb am finish bt come see how she small

Na em make dem say na small pepper dey pepper pass

U still dey kano?
Re: Your First Sexual Encounter by anochuko01(m): 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
marsman:

Still gonna be stale.... But you can mention me to tell you to your face tongue
Mine wouldnt be.
I'll be asking some specific and practical questions on HOW to do it, with the intention of learning.
Re: Your First Sexual Encounter by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2020
anochuko01:
But we seem to read stories by different people all the time. I'll also open mine whenever I'll be having my first experience kiss

Re: Your First Sexual Encounter by Fvckhypocrite(f): 1:20pm On Dec 18, 2020
That Gyal spiting upthere nobody dey keep ashawo as freind na fvck and go dem be
Lol
Karuwa i dey enter ashawo house no mean say i dey go there go fvck dem mumu

Get sense u no go hear

Aje if u enter my matter again i go change am for u
Re: Your First Sexual Encounter by marsman: 1:21pm On Dec 18, 2020
anochuko01:

Mine wouldnt be.
I'll be asking some specific and practical questions on HOW to do it, with the intention of learning.
You will be Asking about how after you have done it, or create a thread before doing it? Which ever, all the best.
Re: Your First Sexual Encounter by fati2001(m): 1:25pm On Dec 18, 2020
yes, fuvk and go.... the only thing that revolve around your life..

karuw.

and no sluty human can befriended me

MAI yin fyade....

but nah u dy talk how you dy fuvk em " MAI yin fyade..

Wetin you dy go do there.. If you no want make them count you join bad thing.... you stay clear away from it

*spit

biggest harlot in our history... rubbish..

no wonder they Lik to tag everyone in their dirty categories(when you are against it)..
Re: Your First Sexual Encounter by DasaintHope(m): 1:27pm On Dec 18, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
lol my guy na those smally dey hot pass

E get one wey i jam 4 zaria this gyal na olumo rock u no fit climb am finish bt come see how she small

Na em make dem say na small pepper dey pepper pass

U still dey kano?
No man I dey Lag, my family dey Kano. If I fit get pass this December I go show for area
Re: Your First Sexual Encounter by Fvckhypocrite(f): 1:44pm On Dec 18, 2020
fati2001:

karuw.

MAI yin fyade....

*spit

no wonder they Lik to tag everyone in their dirty categories(when you are against it)..
DETECTED

I agreed you dnt want to keep people like me as friend bt i want u to do me a favor give me ur location let's meet so that u can tell me all this okpata face to face.

If u can't do that let's forget the past and let's each other move on without abusing again i hate it when sm1 is trying so hard to drag me to his/her stupidity

This is a forum where everybody join with different reason

Never quote me again and i will never quote u also

I have never engage with sm1 here with abusive word if nt 4 yesterday whc u force me and i will never repeat such pls fatimah move on and dnt direct/indirect use abusive word on me
Re: Your First Sexual Encounter by Fvckhypocrite(f): 1:51pm On Dec 18, 2020
fati2001:

karuw.

MAI yin fyade....

but nah u dy talk how you dy fuvk em " MAI yin fyade..

Wetin you dy go do there.. If you no want make them count you join bad thing.... you stay clear away from it

*spit

Have watched how you and many member here drag with each other everytime

I dnt want to be in that catigory coz u will hardly see me yabing u 24/7

So therefore let's end this shit and never to repeat

First/last
Re: Your First Sexual Encounter by paulsoniv: 1:54pm On Dec 18, 2020
I'm a v

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Girls So Heartless? / I Love Her, But I Want To Leave Her: Pls Help. / Can You Marry A Person Older Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.