Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

22-Year-Old Black Lady & Her 71-Year-Old White Lover Pictured - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 22-Year-Old Black Lady & Her 71-Year-Old White Lover Pictured (44570 Views)

Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) / Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22-Year-Old Black Lady & Her 71-Year-Old White Lover Pictured by Lalas247(f): 10:52pm On Nov 03, 2017
Smytter:
i concur
Oniranu..
Re: 22-Year-Old Black Lady & Her 71-Year-Old White Lover Pictured by 9japrof(m): 2:22am On Nov 04, 2017
ogbonti:

Dey console yourself

With?
Re: 22-Year-Old Black Lady & Her 71-Year-Old White Lover Pictured by lereinter(m): 5:53am On Nov 04, 2017
ladies if u can suck cassava well well
yu are inches close to gettin a white sigar dad
Re: 22-Year-Old Black Lady & Her 71-Year-Old White Lover Pictured by Smytter(m): 7:41am On Nov 04, 2017
Lalas247:

Oniranu..
just a stament of fact.
Re: 22-Year-Old Black Lady & Her 71-Year-Old White Lover Pictured by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 04, 2017
Her life
Re: 22-Year-Old Black Lady & Her 71-Year-Old White Lover Pictured by ylaa(f): 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2017
Hmmmmmmm
Mkpo idoho but anie naha aba
Idem mfo?

quote author=Zionista post=62039802]

mma mma!! nsido? grin[/quote]
Re: 22-Year-Old Black Lady & Her 71-Year-Old White Lover Pictured by ECHOng: 1:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
If you need service of software programmers to help you build custom software
WhatsApp 07056285124
Re: 22-Year-Old Black Lady & Her 71-Year-Old White Lover Pictured by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 10, 2017
ylaa:
Hmmmmmmm
Mkpo idoho but anie naha aba
Idem mfo?

quote author=Zionista post=62039802]

mma mma!! nsido? grin
Idem mmi asong.
Don't worry. Uket mkpo aya ofon. Very soon. Abasi do!!
Re: 22-Year-Old Black Lady & Her 71-Year-Old White Lover Pictured by ylaa(f): 1:47pm On Nov 10, 2017
Sosoho eyen eka mi
Ame nam esit adat mi
Idem nko osong mi
Yak ofon ye afo nke sni nsi

quote author=Zionista post=62250046]
Idem mmi asong.
Don't worry. Uket mkpo aya ofon. Very soon. Abasi do!![/quote]
Re: 22-Year-Old Black Lady & Her 71-Year-Old White Lover Pictured by ylaa(f): 1:49pm On Nov 10, 2017
Sosoho eti eti eyen eka mi
Ama nam esit adat mi
Idem nko osong mi
Yak Abasi odiong fi ke nsi nsi

Idem mmi asong.
Re: 22-Year-Old Black Lady & Her 71-Year-Old White Lover Pictured by ylaa(f): 1:51pm On Nov 10, 2017
Sosoho eti eti eyen eka mi
Ama nam esit adat mi
Idem nko osong mi
Yak Abasi odiong fi ke nsi nsi

Idem mmi asong.

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Black Lady & Her 71-Year-Old White Lover Pictured by Nobody: 7:20am On May 23, 2018
No one can judge. If she using him well he still look happy but maybe it is love? Only they know.
No one but those two themselves can judge.
I know as I been in long distance relationship with nigerian guy right yrs younger than I for two years. WE met thru mutual friends. His friend married and Australian girl here. I know his family well. He is a sweet man. Im 36. WE hope to meet this year. Hes no yahoo boy as he knows I have no money and is still around after two years. Hes proven his love over and over.
Ppl here judge me because of African scam reputation with yahoo boys. But scammers are everywhere not just Africa. Each person is individual. Good or bad their race doesn't make it so. My man and I hope to be together soon im trying to save as is he. Hes is working to try come see me as im trying to save To come meet him. Everyone can judge but meeting him or meeting a man here is no different. They could be the one in life or they could be mistake. It goes for any relationship. But I must say my man is like no other I've known. Hope god hears our prayers so we can be together asap and start our lives together. I will meet his family when I can get over there. I have very close relationship with them. I know alot will judge us say he using me but in not old im not ugly im not rich and unless u in my shoes or his u wouldn't understand how I know he loves me for real. Real love is out there and relationships between black and white cpls do happen. Our love is a gift from god and I'll stand by my man thru any bad or hard times now matter what. I will be the best most loyal wife possible. I've read other articles on here that white women use black men for sex or experimenting and there are that kind of women anywhere u go be they black or white but as for me I love my man with all my heart and I will even live there if I had to and I will always be faithful and loyal and be there for him. That's what he loves about me and he says he fell in love with the way I talk to him and how I make him feel. I have many offers from men here but always decline instantly ID not trade my meka in for anything or anyone in the world and he loves that about me too. Hes loves me for who I am and in looking forward to being with him as two years waiting has been so awful. I don't love him cos he's black or cos he's not I love who he is as a person too. I do love his culture which hes taught me alot about but ID love him the same without it. And in the type to love for life. My last relationship I loved from the age of ten uptil I met meka but he was not loyal ever and I had to move on. Anyway not all non average relationships are loveless
Re: 22-Year-Old Black Lady & Her 71-Year-Old White Lover Pictured by Nobody: 7:21am On May 23, 2018
I meant eight yrs younger
Re: 22-Year-Old Black Lady & Her 71-Year-Old White Lover Pictured by Bush2013: 3:46am On Aug 14, 2018
Missyford31:
No one can judge. If she using him well he still look happy but maybe it is love? Only they know.
No one but those two themselves can judge.
I know as I been in long distance relationship with nigerian guy right yrs younger than I for two years. WE met thru mutual friends. His friend married and Australian girl here. I know his family well. He is a sweet man. Im 36. WE hope to meet this year. Hes no yahoo boy as he knows I have no money and is still around after two years. Hes proven his love over and over.
Ppl here judge me because of African scam reputation with yahoo boys. But scammers are everywhere not just Africa. Each person is individual. Good or bad their race doesn't make it so. My man and I hope to be together soon im trying to save as is he. Hes is working to try come see me as im trying to save To come meet him. Everyone can judge but meeting him or meeting a man here is no different. They could be the one in life or they could be mistake. It goes for any relationship. But I must say my man is like no other I've known. Hope god hears our prayers so we can be together asap and start our lives together. I will meet his family when I can get over there. I have very close relationship with them. I know alot will judge us say he using me but in not old im not ugly im not rich and unless u in my shoes or his u wouldn't understand how I know he loves me for real. Real love is out there and relationships between black and white cpls do happen. Our love is a gift from god and I'll stand by my man thru any bad or hard times now matter what. I will be the best most loyal wife possible. I've read other articles on here that white women use black men for sex or experimenting and there are that kind of women anywhere u go be they black or white but as for me I love my man with all my heart and I will even live there if I had to and I will always be faithful and loyal and be there for him. That's what he loves about me and he says he fell in love with the way I talk to him and how I make him feel. I have many offers from men here but always decline instantly ID not trade my meka in for anything or anyone in the world and he loves that about me too. Hes loves me for who I am and in looking forward to being with him as two years waiting has been so awful. I don't love him cos he's black or cos he's not I love who he is as a person too. I do love his culture which hes taught me alot about but ID love him the same without it. And in the type to love for life. My last relationship I loved from the age of ten uptil I met meka but he was not loyal ever and I had to move on. Anyway not all non average relationships are loveless
this sound interesting. Your deeply in love

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Black Lady & Her 71-Year-Old White Lover Pictured by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 17, 2018
Bush2013:
this sound interesting. Your deeply in love

Yep. Two yrs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Who Met In A Commercial Bus Weds (photos) / I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise / 15 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Been Single Too Long Will Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.