Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,687 members, 7,955,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:27 AM

Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims (27421 Views)

How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? / Pharmacist Placed On Oxygen Support In Hospital Dies Due To Prolong Power Outage / Educate Me On How To Stop My Boxers From Smelling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims by alklas(m): 9:39pm On Nov 03, 2017
Some pple go soon dey fart 4 pulic place with confident n boldness
Re: Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims by alklas(m): 9:41pm On Nov 03, 2017
Som pple go soon dey fart 4 public place wit confidence n boldness
Re: Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims by nagalee(m): 9:44pm On Nov 03, 2017
all this guys nor go use laugh kill me
Re: Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims by Raskasal(m): 9:55pm On Nov 03, 2017
Rubbish.... Na so dem say make we dey eat crockroach. Make dem start am nah
Re: Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims by benfluleck: 10:23pm On Nov 03, 2017
http://www.exeter.ac.uk/news/research/title_393168_en.html

I beg my people read the article, apparently they (the scientists) are referring to tiny amounts. Large doses of flatulence are poisonous please don't go stick your nose in somebody else's ass. Also it has not been tested on humans plus this paper is 3 years old.

1 Like

Re: Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims by Dhorcas(f): 10:43pm On Nov 03, 2017
morereb10:
According to scientists no matter whether you like it or not, smelling your partner’s farts will amazingly make you live longer. Yes you read that right, a research team at the University of Exeter have discovered it is good for you to inhale your partner’s stinky farts as the gases in them can combat diseases.

So if you catch your partner eyeing you up weirdly tonight in bed, just sitting there waiting, you know why. The study, published in the journal Medicinal Chemistry Communications, analysed the impact of the gas hydrogen sulfide which humans produce in small amounts.

Although it was found to be noxious in large doses, researchers discovered that cellular exposure to small amounts of the gas can prevent mitochondrial damage which has many health implications.

One of the researchers, Dr. Mark Wood, said:

Although hydrogen sulfide is well known as a pungent, foul-smelling gas in rotten eggs and flatulence, it is naturally produced in the body and could in fact be a healthcare hero. Surprisingly the gas in farts can actually reduce the risk of several life threatening illnesses including cancer, stroke and heart attacks.

According to researchers, it has also been proven to prevent arthritis and dementia in old age. Creating a new compound know as AP39, the team at the University believe this can hold the key to future therapies as it ensures that the body retains and produces the right amount of hydrogen sulfide.

Researchers claim that this compound can be delivered to targeted cells in the body and placed inside. Professor Matt Whiteman, from the university’s medical school, added: When cells become stressed by disease, they draw in enzymes to generate minute quantities of hydrogen sulfide. This keeps the mitochondria ticking over and allows cells to live. If this doesn’t happen, the cells die and lose the ability to regulate survival and control inflammation.

We have exploited this natural process by making a compound, called AP39, which slowly delivers very small amounts of this gas specifically to the mitochondria. Our results indicate that if stressed cells are treated with AP39, mitochondria are protected and cells stay alive. According to the scientists the research has shown that if AP39 is administered, in models of cardiovascular disease 80 percent of the heart’s mitochondria cells survive under highly destructive conditions.

Early results also that show that AP39 can help to lower high blood pressure and also dramatically improve the chances of survival after a heart attack by slowing the heartbeat making it more efficient. The team are now working towards testing the compound in humans. This research is interesting but of course in its early stages with no real conclusions being made. However, next time your partner has a go at your for farting, just tell them you are doing it out of the kindness of your heart.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/11/breakthrough-research-scientist-claim.html

I ll have to admit, these Scientists are going crazy.
Re: Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims by jibs4lv(m): 10:47pm On Nov 03, 2017
Try that with nija girl, na monkey pox you are seeking for.
Re: Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims by Justeenaleo(f): 10:50pm On Nov 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe oya na
Re: Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims by bhankymyk(m): 11:00pm On Nov 03, 2017
This one weak me
Re: Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims by zwingis(m): 11:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
Hahahaha it can work.
but no try that joke with Yoruba woman. Because if u no die instanta condem is ur nose
Re: Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims by Toluensdollars(m): 11:20pm On Nov 03, 2017
These people called scientists will not kill us one day. Soon, they will come out with another discovery that tasting our partners faeces will give us sound health.
Re: Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims by Reference(m): 4:31am On Nov 04, 2017
Anything to justify the huge research grants they get when there are far more important problems requiring attention around the globe. What next....
Re: Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims by 4everGrand(m): 5:57am On Nov 04, 2017
Noooooo wonder!!!!!

I dey always wonder why women live longer than men.

Men with their fart had been unknowingly extending the life-expectancy of women.

Now, she must fart for me to fart. I refuse to fart in vain. No more.
Re: Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims by Sanctecosma(m): 10:02am On Nov 04, 2017
morereb10:
According to scientists no matter whether you like it or not, smelling your partner’s farts will amazingly make you live longer. Yes you read that right, a research team at the University of Exeter have discovered it is good for you to inhale your partner’s stinky farts as the gases in them can combat diseases.

So if you catch your partner eyeing you up weirdly tonight in bed, just sitting there waiting, you know why. The study, published in the journal Medicinal Chemistry Communications, analysed the impact of the gas hydrogen sulfide which humans produce in small amounts.

Although it was found to be noxious in large doses, researchers discovered that cellular exposure to small amounts of the gas can prevent mitochondrial damage which has many health implications.

One of the researchers, Dr. Mark Wood, said:

Although hydrogen sulfide is well known as a pungent, foul-smelling gas in rotten eggs and flatulence, it is naturally produced in the body and could in fact be a healthcare hero. Surprisingly the gas in farts can actually reduce the risk of several life threatening illnesses including cancer, stroke and heart attacks.

According to researchers, it has also been proven to prevent arthritis and dementia in old age. Creating a new compound know as AP39, the team at the University believe this can hold the key to future therapies as it ensures that the body retains and produces the right amount of hydrogen sulfide.

Researchers claim that this compound can be delivered to targeted cells in the body and placed inside. Professor Matt Whiteman, from the university’s medical school, added: When cells become stressed by disease, they draw in enzymes to generate minute quantities of hydrogen sulfide. This keeps the mitochondria ticking over and allows cells to live. If this doesn’t happen, the cells die and lose the ability to regulate survival and control inflammation.

We have exploited this natural process by making a compound, called AP39, which slowly delivers very small amounts of this gas specifically to the mitochondria. Our results indicate that if stressed cells are treated with AP39, mitochondria are protected and cells stay alive. According to the scientists the research has shown that if AP39 is administered, in models of cardiovascular disease 80 percent of the heart’s mitochondria cells survive under highly destructive conditions.

Early results also that show that AP39 can help to lower high blood pressure and also dramatically improve the chances of survival after a heart attack by slowing the heartbeat making it more efficient. The team are now working towards testing the compound in humans. This research is interesting but of course in its early stages with no real conclusions being made. However, next time your partner has a go at your for farting, just tell them you are doing it out of the kindness of your heart.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/11/breakthrough-research-scientist-claim.html

Our elders would say, "Ike oru gwu nwata, Ike ogu a ka ya mma" I rest my case here maka Na otutu okwu adighi n'uka mgbede.
Re: Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims by babooshka: 12:28pm On Nov 04, 2017
dessz:
oyibo no go kill us. dem for kuku tell us make we put nose for partner nyash to "increase" the effect. grin

oyibo logic be like:

we boiling meat etc,,
them;
Don't boil food,it waste the nutrients which might make u have nutrient deficiency and die grin

we frying food
them;
Don't fry food it causes high cholesterol And can kill u.
we roasting food:
them;
dont roast,the smoke is unhealthy,it will accumulate carbon and cause cancer which will kill u.
we grilling food,
them;
Don't grill food,the high temperature can produce a substance which alters our DNA and cause cancer which can kill u (its true).

we bcome frustrated,and decide to eat raw food grin
them;
noooo, dont it harbours parasites and diseases which can kill u.
their logic is really annoying our forefathers have been eating and doing things without a care in the world and they didn't die at all. grin
lolz, u av everything upside down. U don't cook veggies 4 long, but u cook oda things till they're well cooked, eg, meat. There's a thing called health grill, there's healthy oil 4 frying, there's some food dats better when raw. Whites do research and we should appreciate them 4 it, it's 4 us 2 lead better, healthier lives.
Re: Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims by babooshka: 12:29pm On Nov 04, 2017
yeyerolling:
Kin ma gborun iso. Kati kati. Dem go soon tell us to dey chop shit
they already do 4 some illnesses.
Re: Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims by egike(m): 12:58pm On Nov 04, 2017
Chai scientific research gone awry,can forget how my mum will always warn me to stay away from one boy we use to play together simply cause he is epileptic and it a believe then that one could contact horrible illness as a result of inhaling fart from the boy anus.
Mehn i stay very far o, and now somebody will go eat food and will refuse to atleast use the toilet once in everyday,after two or more day start fouling the air ,you expect me to inhale or stay if i have means of excusing myself. Damn it .
Re: Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims by mechanics(m): 1:16pm On Nov 04, 2017
Lolz.
Re: Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims by DCONE1(m): 2:16am On Nov 05, 2017
[quote author=OboOlora post=62045443] /quote] Hey what's up,hows it going? just thought I check up on you.
Re: Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims by morereb10: 6:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
Sanctecosma:

Our elders would say, "Ike oru gwu nwata, Ike ogu a ka ya mma" I rest my case here maka Na otutu okwu adighi n'uka mgbede.

hahhhahahaha

nwanne I see u

1 Like

Re: Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims by Mekas2016(m): 7:22am On Jan 08, 2021
These researchers sef!
Ayo4251:
Wow....FTC twice in a day....

Back to the topic
Fart dae prolong life? undecided All this oyinbo ehn....try smelling an Aba girl's fart, You will know that there is only one God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Premature Ejagulation / Generator Fume Kills Family Of 5 In Rivers State (graphic Photo) / Coronavirus: Osagie Ehanire Visits Lagos Emergency Operations Centre.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.