Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

The Real Names Of Some Nairalanders I Found Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Real Names Of Some Nairalanders I Found Out (3765 Views)

Some Nairalanders Are Talented Oh !!! See What I Just Found Out (pic) / What Some Nairalanders Redpillers Insulting Women Here Actually Look Like / Some Nairalanders Who Did P0RN Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Names Of Some Nairalanders I Found Out by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
I HAVE BEEN INVESTIGATING NAMES AND I FOUND SOME...
Iam.J- Abdulkareem Mumuni
Leful.efu- Gbenga Ogundayo
Lala.s- Chidimma Onunnegidego
QueenS.ekxy- Emmanuella Uzogaolu
Airforc.e1- Lateef Ogiri
Do.naldduke2019- Agidi Ijebu
Augustap- Augustina Ishi-Azun Ofe-Anambra
Rebirthofgoody- EgoAmakam Uzodimma
Makydebbie- Kwasi Kofi Kumasi
Blackhawk01- Kawsarat Wasiu
Rokia: Shade Idi-araba
More Names Later...
Re: The Real Names Of Some Nairalanders I Found Out by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
and they say buhari will reach heaven with what he inject in youth life cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Names Of Some Nairalanders I Found Out by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
Nofavors: Abdulai oloribururujobi
Re: The Real Names Of Some Nairalanders I Found Out by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 03, 2017
LadyGoddiva:

shocked
Re: The Real Names Of Some Nairalanders I Found Out by teresafaith: 5:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
Airfore is ibo Jude is a Christian
Re: The Real Names Of Some Nairalanders I Found Out by Smellymouth: 5:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
DeadRat:
I HAVE BEEN INVESTIGATING NAMES AND I FOUND SOME...

Makydebbie- Kwasi Kofi Kumasi

Blackhawk01- Kawsarat Wasiu

cheesy

KkK ati KW.. grin
Re: The Real Names Of Some Nairalanders I Found Out by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Dont you people have English name in that Nigeria place? what in Trump's name is abdedkoskoonkeris?

2 Likes

Re: The Real Names Of Some Nairalanders I Found Out by Earthquake1: 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2017
Augustap- Augustina Ishi-Azun Ofe-Anambra

5 Likes

Re: The Real Names Of Some Nairalanders I Found Out by divinehand2003(m): 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2017
DeadRat - Jomoke Adebowale Ratatus??

1 Like

Re: The Real Names Of Some Nairalanders I Found Out by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 03, 2017
grin grin grin you don craze
NoFavors:
Dont you people have English name in that Nigeria place? what in Trump's name is abdedkoskoonkeris?

1 Like

Re: The Real Names Of Some Nairalanders I Found Out by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 03, 2017
divinehand2003:
DeadRat - Jomoke Adebowale??
get Out

1 Like

Re: The Real Names Of Some Nairalanders I Found Out by SirMichael1: 5:13pm On Nov 03, 2017
Thepussyhunter: Richard Daramolanikoko

SunshineG: Enitan Abdullahi

Falconey: Gbenga Olorioku

Vizkiz: Alhassan Danbala Mai-Brodii

Benita27: Olajumoke Latifa

Lefulefu: Osanobin Kolewerk grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Real Names Of Some Nairalanders I Found Out by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 03, 2017
LadyGoddiva:

Re: The Real Names Of Some Nairalanders I Found Out by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 03, 2017
Is this some kind of joke or what?
Nonsense!!! it's not by force to open a thread..
Re: The Real Names Of Some Nairalanders I Found Out by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 03, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
grin grin grin you don craze
Cant you use names like, Shelley, Sharon, Georgia or even sef Tracy? I give up mehnnnnnn
Re: The Real Names Of Some Nairalanders I Found Out by IamSINZ(m): 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2017
You accidentally got one name right.

1 Like

Re: The Real Names Of Some Nairalanders I Found Out by SOFTENGR: 5:20pm On Nov 03, 2017
Abeg what's Sarrki's name? I want to flog sense into him.

1 Like

Re: The Real Names Of Some Nairalanders I Found Out by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 03, 2017
DrinkLimca:

1 Like

Re: The Real Names Of Some Nairalanders I Found Out by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
DrinkLimca:

1 Like

Re: The Real Names Of Some Nairalanders I Found Out by tosyne2much(m): 5:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
But Airforce1 is an Igbo guys now

You forgot to add Lalasticlalaa- Nwanchukwu Chinedu Okafor
cheesy
Re: The Real Names Of Some Nairalanders I Found Out by Mhizkel(f): 5:26pm On Nov 03, 2017
tosyne2much:

cheesy
grin
See the name given to Vizkizgrin cheesy
Re: The Real Names Of Some Nairalanders I Found Out by Oyindidi(f): 5:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
Funny boy

Lefulefu- Oseremhen Dickson

Iamj- mfon Jude

Airforce1- Chukwuemeka Chukwueweluwe
More loading
Re: The Real Names Of Some Nairalanders I Found Out by tosyne2much(m): 5:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
Mhizkel:

grin
I see am ooooo... Funny people cheesy

I look Victor name begin laugh cheesy
Re: The Real Names Of Some Nairalanders I Found Out by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 03, 2017
tosyne2much:

cheesy
Mynd44- Oshodi Uzoma de Palm Wine tapper lipsrsealed
Re: The Real Names Of Some Nairalanders I Found Out by Mhizkel(f): 5:33pm On Nov 03, 2017
tosyne2much:
I see am ooooo... Funny people cheesy

I look Victor name begin laugh cheesy
Rokia -Shade Idi araba grin
Crazy people cheesy grin
Re: The Real Names Of Some Nairalanders I Found Out by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
Funny boy
Lefulefu- Oseremhen Dickson
Iamj- mfon Jude
Airforce1- Chukwuemeka Chukwueweluwe More loading
Airforce1- Ishiejiekpoala Ugochima Ibu
Re: The Real Names Of Some Nairalanders I Found Out by muller101(m): 5:37pm On Nov 03, 2017
SOFTENGR:
Abeg what's Sarrki's name? I want to flog sense into him.
Adamu lateef.

1 Like

Re: The Real Names Of Some Nairalanders I Found Out by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 03, 2017
Calm down Cindy calm down. No need for violensce undecided
NoFavors:
Cant you use names like, Shelley, Sharon, Georgia or even sef Tracy? I give up mehnnnnnn
Re: The Real Names Of Some Nairalanders I Found Out by billynoni(m): 5:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
I'm sorry for prying OP,what importance will the knowledge of their names serves?
Re: The Real Names Of Some Nairalanders I Found Out by NLevents: 5:44pm On Nov 03, 2017
Can you guess my name?

If you get it right I promise you a free ticket to the next get together party. smiley
Re: The Real Names Of Some Nairalanders I Found Out by Papiikush: 5:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
Mhizkel:

grin
The op knows who I am off nairaland. He got the surname.
Re: The Real Names Of Some Nairalanders I Found Out by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Calm down Cindy calm down. No need for violensce undecided
Ok Kamorudeen you're saying because I didn't give you candy you want to be violent correct? Shame! Please take you violence to yahooviolence.kom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When U Are Dating A God Fearing' Educated & Civilized Woman Who Has Class & Ambi / Gay Men Are Now High In Demand / LADIES, Do You Remember This Naughty Thing...What Is the Name? [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.