Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Nigerian Couple Seen Eating At A Restaurant While Their Maid Watched (pics,vid) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Couple Seen Eating At A Restaurant While Their Maid Watched (pics,vid) (4315 Views)

Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) / Couple Seen Kissing On A Moving Motorcycle (Photo, Video) / Couple Filmed Having Sex At A Restaurant While Awaiting Their Order (PHOTO&VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Couple Seen Eating At A Restaurant While Their Maid Watched (pics,vid) by Priscy01(f): 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
IG: @TORIMILLNAIJA
According to a video shared by Nigerian chef, Taylor, a Nigerian couple can be seen eating food at a restaurant while their housemaid watched.

Taylor put them on blast for not buying food for the maid who reportedly just munched the complimentary chips at the restaurant.

The concerned chef took to his Instagram page to share the video and wrote;
"So this happened earlier today and just as I was telling me friend about how Nigerians treat Nannies and Maids etc this Happened. It’s the second time I am experiencing such within 2 weeks. You take your maid out and let her watch you eat! Sigh."

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba_1kBngorz/

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/nigerian-couple-seen-eating-at.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Ijebabe Dominique

Re: Nigerian Couple Seen Eating At A Restaurant While Their Maid Watched (pics,vid) by pocohantas(f): 6:11pm On Nov 03, 2017
I watched the video, the man and 'maid' have similar plates in front of them. The wife is the only one with a deep plate, and her husband seems to be stealing out of its content...normal couple style.

...How are we sure this girl is a maid? It could be a man, his prospective/side chick and her younger sister grin grin
...What if she requested for something light?
...They are sharing one plate, they can't afford two plates or simplyy romantic?

People should learn to treat their 'maids' well, they are humans too. But I won't be quick to judge this particular couple.

I know the chef is trying to be a humanist, he should respect his customer's privacy while at it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Seen Eating At A Restaurant While Their Maid Watched (pics,vid) by Priscy01(f): 6:11pm On Nov 03, 2017
Re: Nigerian Couple Seen Eating At A Restaurant While Their Maid Watched (pics,vid) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
cool
Re: Nigerian Couple Seen Eating At A Restaurant While Their Maid Watched (pics,vid) by soberdrunk(m): 6:17pm On Nov 03, 2017
angry
Re: Nigerian Couple Seen Eating At A Restaurant While Their Maid Watched (pics,vid) by AuroraB(f): 6:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
Pictures ain't clear.
See the husband big head there grin. E no fit call the wife's bluffs sad
Like husbandi, like wife undecided
Re: Nigerian Couple Seen Eating At A Restaurant While Their Maid Watched (pics,vid) by BruncleZuma: 6:25pm On Nov 03, 2017
And they wonder why maids become devious... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Seen Eating At A Restaurant While Their Maid Watched (pics,vid) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 03, 2017
I can't even see clearly...but that aside how much is food that they couldn't let the maid eat?

Some people can be really heartless.

House maids are human beings too. People do what they do because of condition but everyone deserve respect and compassion. Why look down on another human being simply because they are not as fortunate as you in this world? undecided
At the end of the day we are all just dust and dirt, we will all die. People should learn to be more kind and compassionate toward other human beings seriously.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Seen Eating At A Restaurant While Their Maid Watched (pics,vid) by QueenSekxy(f): 6:27pm On Nov 03, 2017
ahh,,they should reconsider naaw
Re: Nigerian Couple Seen Eating At A Restaurant While Their Maid Watched (pics,vid) by Homeboiy: 6:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
I didn't see the maid
Re: Nigerian Couple Seen Eating At A Restaurant While Their Maid Watched (pics,vid) by stacyadams: 6:44pm On Nov 03, 2017
grin grin them plenty for lagos..na d mumu husband wey no fit correct em wife dey pain me...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Seen Eating At A Restaurant While Their Maid Watched (pics,vid) by Priscy01(f): 6:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
pocohantas:
Where is the video?
You may have to post it here, we need to watch it and comment accordingly.

I have modified the thread... Link to watch it now added
Re: Nigerian Couple Seen Eating At A Restaurant While Their Maid Watched (pics,vid) by Priscy01(f): 6:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
Homeboiy:
I didn't see the maid

Here

Lalasticlala Dominique

Re: Nigerian Couple Seen Eating At A Restaurant While Their Maid Watched (pics,vid) by ifex370(m): 6:55pm On Nov 03, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Couple Seen Eating At A Restaurant While Their Maid Watched (pics,vid) by dominique(f): 7:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
There's nothing to see in this picture. Na by force to gossip?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Seen Eating At A Restaurant While Their Maid Watched (pics,vid) by Adaumunocha(f): 7:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
Mtcheeew... They should have left the maid at home.
Why bring a maid to such romantic outing?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Seen Eating At A Restaurant While Their Maid Watched (pics,vid) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2017
Anyways why tag a maid along, if the husband and wife is eating out in a restaurant?

Is she meant to babysit the wife or the husband?

Ayam not understanding. undecided
Re: Nigerian Couple Seen Eating At A Restaurant While Their Maid Watched (pics,vid) by HeWrites(m): 7:33pm On Nov 03, 2017
dominique:
There's nothing to see in this picture. Na by force to gossip?

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Couple Seen Eating At A Restaurant While Their Maid Watched (pics,vid) by osuofia2(m): 4:25am On Nov 04, 2017
Some women are very wicked.... But most times I blame the stupid men for giving their wives such right of maltreating maids.... God knows my wife can not try such nonsense with any maids or house helps.... We are humans and we deserve same treatment
Re: Nigerian Couple Seen Eating At A Restaurant While Their Maid Watched (pics,vid) by Samusu(m): 7:02am On Nov 04, 2017
Anufia
Re: Nigerian Couple Seen Eating At A Restaurant While Their Maid Watched (pics,vid) by dan9ice(m): 8:45am On Nov 04, 2017
Maid is always a maid...
Re: Nigerian Couple Seen Eating At A Restaurant While Their Maid Watched (pics,vid) by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 04, 2017
We nigerians we can selfish with food ehn.just wat is food? Wetin u go chop and d nxt minute u go shit am for toilet na im u dey selfish wit? Just to buy food for d hungry maid u can't buy.dese are the ppl wey food go plenty for house dem go prefer make e spoil den dem go throway am for dustbin.dhere is god oo.
Re: Nigerian Couple Seen Eating At A Restaurant While Their Maid Watched (pics,vid) by jeff1607(m): 12:54pm On Nov 04, 2017
But wait oo

the chef was the one who complained right?

if he was so pained, why didn't he buy or give freely

(1) (Reply)

Man Mock His Wife-To-Be In Pre-wedding Photos. See What Happen Next / ‘I Wake Up In The Morning With Wet Panties’ – Lady Says Spirit Sleeps With Her / Woman Quadruples The Size Of Her Lips With 17 ACID Injections – But Says She...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.