Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,864 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

My Kalabari Hot housemate Knocked On My Door Yesterday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Kalabari Hot housemate Knocked On My Door Yesterday (4251 Views)

I Met A Snake At My Door Because Of It: Be Careful What Kind Of Songs You Play / 'I Miss Sex So Much I Even Get Jealous Of My Door When I Put Key In It'- Lady / I Miss Sex So Much I Even Get Jealous Of My Door When I Put The Key In It-lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Kalabari Hot housemate Knocked On My Door Yesterday by Ilamina(f): 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2019
He rarely talks to anyone in the house
Always on his own, stuck up, proud

Yesterday he knocked on my door to ask me why I was rude to his girlfriend

Because she thought I was rude to her for locking the door in front of her while I was entering the house while she was standing outside

To have the hot, handsome tall dark skinned knock on my door, it was magical smiley

3 Likes

Re: My Kalabari Hot housemate Knocked On My Door Yesterday by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
Continuous fingering of urself will do ur health no good.. change pls undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Kalabari Hot housemate Knocked On My Door Yesterday by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2019

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Kalabari Hot housemate Knocked On My Door Yesterday by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2019
Being on his own, stuck up and not mingling does not mean he is proud. Some people are introverts who do not like mixing with people. His girlfriend seems to be a trouble maker. It was absolutely unnecessary for her to report you to him.

6 Likes

Re: My Kalabari Hot housemate Knocked On My Door Yesterday by Ilamina(f): 6:31pm On Jul 03, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Being on his own, stuck up and not mingling does not mean he is proud. Some people are introverts who do not like mixing with people. His girlfriend seems to be a trouble maker. It was absolutely unnecessary for her to report you to him.

She must be Jamaican, that's how they are

Like what was i.supposed to do

I wish I knew, where she actually comes from

Him Just staying on his own, is him.just being proud, he think its swag. . maybe he thinks interacting with people brings trouble to him

Still like him though

3 Likes

Re: My Kalabari Hot housemate Knocked On My Door Yesterday by Drshobz(m): 6:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
[quote author=Ilamina post=79910367]

Because she thought I was rude to her for locking the door in front of her while I was entering the house while she was standing outside

To have the hot, handsome tall dark skinned knock on my door, it was magical smiley[/quote/]

u re seriously mad and u have no one to tell u

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Kalabari Hot housemate Knocked On My Door Yesterday by Texman21: 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
so of all the nairalanders and neighbours close to you so no one can tie you up like christmas goat before you enter market,no need because you are in sm market.

1 Like

Re: My Kalabari Hot housemate Knocked On My Door Yesterday by Aidejay(m): 11:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
Ilamina your area go make sense ooh!
Or u are purposely not gisting us about the more crazy sh*ts
Re: My Kalabari Hot housemate Knocked On My Door Yesterday by LarryBee1k: 11:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
grin

2 Likes

Re: My Kalabari Hot housemate Knocked On My Door Yesterday by Ilamina(f): 11:42pm On Jul 03, 2019
LarryBee1k:
I'd be damned if this illamina is a girl. Seriously dude why are you gay!

Why do people always think I am male
Re: My Kalabari Hot housemate Knocked On My Door Yesterday by chinchonglee(m): 12:20am On Jul 04, 2019
Ilamina:

To have the hot, handsome tall dark skinned knock on my door, it was magical smiley

Mad pple everywhere

1 Like

Re: My Kalabari Hot housemate Knocked On My Door Yesterday by LarryBee1k: 12:26am On Jul 04, 2019
Ilamina:

Why do people always think I am male
That's why I said I would be shocked if you're a girl.

1 Like

Re: My Kalabari Hot housemate Knocked On My Door Yesterday by StrikeBack(m): 12:46am On Jul 04, 2019
Omo Pau bi ibon

1 Like

Re: My Kalabari Hot housemate Knocked On My Door Yesterday by Ilamina(f): 2:44am On Jul 04, 2019
LarryBee1k:

That's why I said I would be shocked if you're a girl.

Because i talk too much
Re: My Kalabari Hot housemate Knocked On My Door Yesterday by Nobody: 3:03am On Jul 04, 2019
IIamina? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Kalabari Hot housemate Knocked On My Door Yesterday by femi4: 5:44am On Jul 04, 2019
Ilamina:

Tell him about your feelings. A good package is meant for more than just one person
Re: My Kalabari Hot housemate Knocked On My Door Yesterday by LarryBee1k: 6:47am On Jul 04, 2019
Ilamina:

Because i talk too much
Nope. It means you're different from Nigeria girls.

1 Like

Re: My Kalabari Hot housemate Knocked On My Door Yesterday by Ilamina(f): 8:45am On Jul 04, 2019
femi4:
Tell him about your feelings. A good package is meant for more than just one person

I never said I wanted to date him

1 Like

Re: My Kalabari Hot housemate Knocked On My Door Yesterday by Ilamina(f): 8:45am On Jul 04, 2019
LarryBee1k:

Nope. It means you're different from Nigeria girls.

How
Re: My Kalabari Hot housemate Knocked On My Door Yesterday by femi4: 9:16am On Jul 04, 2019
Ilamina:

I never said I wanted to date him
I want you to date him
Re: My Kalabari Hot housemate Knocked On My Door Yesterday by Ilamina(f): 9:18am On Jul 04, 2019
femi4:
I want you to date him

Why
Re: My Kalabari Hot housemate Knocked On My Door Yesterday by femi4: 9:25am On Jul 04, 2019
Ilamina:

Why
So that he can come out his shell....Perhaps he's not arrogant as you think
Re: My Kalabari Hot housemate Knocked On My Door Yesterday by Deepfeel(m): 9:58am On Jul 04, 2019
Ilamina:

Hmm always crushing on every guy, from your cousin to the White Doctor, to the Cameroonian guy, to the next door neighbor, to the little white kid ilamina don't you have a boyfriend to call your own? Why is your life pitiful

3 Likes

Re: My Kalabari Hot housemate Knocked On My Door Yesterday by Ilamina(f): 4:23pm On Jul 04, 2019
Deepfeel:

Hmm always crushing on every guy, from your cousin to the White Doctor, to the Cameroonian guy, to the next door neighbor, to the little white kid ilamina don't you have a boyfriend to call your own? Why is your life pitiful

I.dont like any of the boys that approached me
Re: My Kalabari Hot housemate Knocked On My Door Yesterday by Deepfeel(m): 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2019
Ilamina:

I.dont like any of the boys that approached me
girl if you are only attracting the wrong guys
Then you should look into your personality and your physical appearance, position yourself in a way you will attract those guys that you like, cause the way you always sound, I myself as a guy I won't want you as a girlfriend, cause you are presenting yourself in a pitiful way, I hope this truth of mine will be of help to you

2 Likes

Re: My Kalabari Hot housemate Knocked On My Door Yesterday by Ilamina(f): 5:34pm On Jul 04, 2019
Deepfeel:

girl if you are only attracting the wrong guys
Then you should look into your personality and your physical appearance, position yourself in a way you will attract those guys that you like, cause the way you always sound, I myself as a guy I won't want you as a girlfriend, cause you are presenting yourself in a pitiful way, I hope this truth of mine will be of help to you

Thanks for the advice,it is really helpful

Let me go and shower
Re: My Kalabari Hot housemate Knocked On My Door Yesterday by Deepfeel(m): 5:37pm On Jul 04, 2019
Ilamina:

Thanks for the advice,it is really helpful

Let me go and shower
grin very good that's one way to start kiss

(1) (Reply)

I Love Giving Girls Head. / Why Are You Still Single? / MEN ARE NOW WISE!! See The Answers Guys Gave To Her Stupid Question!! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.