Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Man Reports To Police After Woman Strips Naked To Have Sex With Him When He..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Reports To Police After Woman Strips Naked To Have Sex With Him When He..... (1907 Views)

Breast & Ikebe!! Bold And Sexy Woman Strips Down To Celebrate Her Birthday!! / Akosua Barbie Dies After Woman Cursed Her For Snatching Her Husband / Judith Heard Reports To Police Over Leaked Nude Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Reports To Police After Woman Strips Naked To Have Sex With Him When He..... by theLegion(m): 6:30pm On Nov 03, 2017
Man outraged after masseuse stripped naked and tried to perform sex act on him when he booked a massage for his sore back
Source - https://www.veeinsider.com/news/man-outraged-after-masseuse-stripped-naked-and-tried-to-perform-sex-act-on-him/

A man claims a female masseuse stripped naked and tried to perform sex act on him when he only needed a massage for his sore back.

Josh Burbridge, 23, said he went for a sports massage after having sore muscles from a halloween party on Saturday.

The 23-year-old barista from Tonbridge, Kent, told Kent Live: "When I got to the room I stripped down until it was just my jeans that were on," he said. "She told me to strip all the way down. I did – I was fully naked – I expected her to come in with a towel.

"She then immediately started. She did about 30 minutes or so on my back, and then she asked me to turn over – so I did.

"She started massaging me down from the chest, all the way down to my groin area. She said: 'Here now?' to which I thought she was referring to my inner thigh for something professionally done.

Source - https://www.veeinsider.com/news/man-outraged-after-masseuse-stripped-naked-and-tried-to-perform-sex-act-on-him/

The masseuse then allegedly started taking her clothes off and made a move towards his genitals.

"She then went onto my thighs and started playing with my genitals.

"When she started doing it, I didn't know what to do."

Josh said he asked her to stop, which she did, but she then asked him for an extra £40 on top of the £35 he had already paid.

He said he didn’t have any cash and was told to pay by card.

Knowing there was no money in his account, he tried to put the transaction through and it was declined.

Source - https://www.veeinsider.com/news/man-outraged-after-masseuse-stripped-naked-and-tried-to-perform-sex-act-on-him/Source - https://www.veeinsider.com/news/man-outraged-after-masseuse-stripped-naked-and-tried-to-perform-sex-act-on-him/

He then left, saying he would take the matter up with his bank.

He added: "I felt that she thought it was such a normal thing to do. I just felt a really bad vibe about the whole thing."

"She assumed that was just what I wanted. I would definitely say that’s something that could happen to someone else."

A spokesman for Kent Police said: "Kent Police received a call at 1.20pm on 31 October 2017 to reports of indecent behaviour. Enquiries are ongoing."

Re: Man Reports To Police After Woman Strips Naked To Have Sex With Him When He..... by sarrki(m): 6:33pm On Nov 03, 2017
I wonder what real men do in romance section

I just dey pass sha
Re: Man Reports To Police After Woman Strips Naked To Have Sex With Him When He..... by Donaldduke2019(m): 6:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
sarrki:
I just dey pass sha
baba na me oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Reports To Police After Woman Strips Naked To Have Sex With Him When He..... by sarrki(m): 6:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

baba na me oo

You are a patriot
Re: Man Reports To Police After Woman Strips Naked To Have Sex With Him When He..... by Donaldduke2019(m): 6:42pm On Nov 03, 2017
sarrki:

You are a patriot
so u still dey abuja sef....hollup me for WhatsApp
Re: Man Reports To Police After Woman Strips Naked To Have Sex With Him When He..... by Earthquake1: 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2017
sarrki:

I just dey pass sha

BMC robot calling himself a real man grin

1 Like

Re: Man Reports To Police After Woman Strips Naked To Have Sex With Him When He..... by theLegion(m): 4:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
Earthquake1:

BMC robot calling himself a real man grin
Re: Man Reports To Police After Woman Strips Naked To Have Sex With Him When He..... by iamJ(m): 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
be like say i go book masseuse

My babe is far away and my back has been paining me

this weekend cool

#No Filter Attitude
Re: Man Reports To Police After Woman Strips Naked To Have Sex With Him When He..... by theLegion(m): 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2017
sarrki:

I just dey pass sha

(1) (Reply)

Should I Still Marry This My Ex? / If I Were You I Would Buy This Phone For My Lover (see Pics) / d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.