Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) (110398 Views)

Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris / Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa / How Possible Is Relocating To Algeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
Algerian1:

Dont exagerate the pitch wasnt that bad , even if it rained a lot the days before the match that weakned a little the pitch

and it wasnt the 5 july big national stadium of Algiers or tchaker stadium of Blida where algerian national team used to play , it was canstatine stadium built in 1973

if you are interesting by sport infrastructures i can share pics algerian structures in this thread too wink
being it on bro. ..am a sports fan and i would like to see sporting infrastructure in Algeria wink

5 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
Algerian1:

have seen many beautiful nigerian landscapes pics and Lagos and abuja also looks like a very modern cities

dont know if you know skyscrapercity famous web site you can find topics , pics , info on all World and African countries , cities

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2126
I've viewed the link. woooooooow!

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Chommieblaq(f): 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
Beautiful!
I'm awed

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by davillian(m): 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
lereinter:

some of the most dangerous terrorist group reside in algeria
I would still prefer Algeria even with the terrorist.
In Nigeria terrorist are every were.
Bh
Ipob
Sars
Fulani herdsmen
Police
Soldiers
Kidnappers
Armed rubbers
Ritualist
419ners
Yahoo boys
Buhari
Our economy
Area boys
One chance etc.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by onyidon22(m): 12:47pm On Nov 12, 2017

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 12, 2017
davillian:

Bh
Ipob
Sars
Fulani herdsmen
Police
Soldiers
Kidnappers
Armed rubbers
Ritualist
419ners
Yahoo boys
Buhari
Our economy
Area boys
One chance etc.
naija is better by far. What you see as violence now would be a tip of the icebergs if they're allowed to join us. Have you heard of isis, hezbollah,alquaeda in Algeria? They will teach us sense, should west Africa welcome them. Shey you're free to wear, eat and even drink anything you like and also can walk freely with your partner? By the time they flood everywhere in the region, security gadgets go sell wella cos everybody would be security conscious you've never heard of rape cases yet. It would become a hourly affair amongst us and there's nothing you can do about it.
Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 12, 2017
Why was I created a Nigerian?

6 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Bullhari007(m): 12:52pm On Nov 12, 2017
abeg where is terrorist side of Algeria
Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 12, 2017
lereinter:

some of the most dangerous terrorist group reside in algeria

nope ,
Algeria passed a very difficult time in the 90s, because of terrorism but it has managed to defeat terrorism, eliminate these rats from the territory , the few terrorist who still alive are hiding now in mali or libya and they will be incinerated by the Algerian army if they try to put a foot on our territory , the cities are now pisible with no risk and even the crime is very low compared to the average. algeria is much saffer than country like france USA england . wink

and I find that the situation of Nigeria and Algeria is very similar that is why I follow nigeria closely! nigeria is going through difficult times because of terrorism ( same like Algeria in the 90s) and its starting to get rid of it and I am sure it will start a major modernization and development program .

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by davillian(m): 12:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
fairfora:
naija is better by far. What you see as violence now would be a tip of the icebergs if they're allowed to join us. Have you heard of isis, hezbollah,alquaeda in Algeria? They will teach us sense, should west Africa welcome them. Shey you're free to wear, eat and even drink anything you like and also can walk freely with your partner? By the time they flood everywhere in the region, security gadgets go sell wella cos everybody would be security conscious you've never heard of rape cases yet. It would become a hourly affair amongst us and there's nothing you can do about it.
Lee mee I'm going to algeria and will never return. Lmao

5 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by kenex4ever(m): 12:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
Algerian1:

Dont exagerate the pitch wasnt that bad , even if it rained a lot the days before the match that weakned a little the pitch

and it wasnt the 5 july big national stadium of Algiers or tchaker stadium of Blida where algerian national team used to play , it was canstatine stadium built in 1973

if you are interesting by sport infrastructures i can share pics algerian structures in this thread too wink
the pitch was bad
The ball kept bouncing to different directions

They should have used one of those good ones you mentioned
Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Princedapace(m): 12:59pm On Nov 12, 2017
Bia OP, I need u to do me one favour.. Simply link me up with an Algerian pretty lady. I av always known that Algeria is quite organized.

I was exposed to foreign contents in my very early childhood. I'm not surprised at all..

Libya would av gone extremely far ahead of many European countries by now but they killed their leader and disorganized the courntry.

One way to know a good country is by the number of their citizens fleeing abroad to survive..

Nigerians are almost everywhere in this world.. It was during the early stage of my life I listened to a BBC programme and got to know that Nigerians have king in Algeria.. Lolz..

Nigeria can't be compared to many countries even in Africa..

Ordinary traffic light is rare in our state capitals aside some parts in Lagos and abuja..

People who still support nigeria are funny. Not as if Algeria is perfect, even Europe js not perfect but there are things we should av overcomed by now..such as electricity, good roads, water supply, etc at least in our capitals..

These are lacking even in govt houses here in Nigeria. Nigeria is a funny case study.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Princedapace(m): 1:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
Algerian1:

nope ,
Algeria passed a very difficult time in the 90s, because of terrorism but it has managed to defeat terrorism, eliminate these rats from the territory , the few terrorist who still alive are hiding now in mali or libya and they will be incinerated by the Algerian army if they try to put a foot on our territory , the cities are now pisible with no risk and even the crime is very low compared to the average. algeria is much saffer than country like france USA england . wink

and I find that the situation of Nigeria and Algeria is very similar that is why I follow nigeria closely! nigeria is going through difficult times because of terrorism ( same like Algeria in the 90s) and its starting to get rid of it and I am sure it will start a major modernization and development program .

Link with an Algerian fine babe... We can hook up on fb, Skype and u never can tell, something can happen.
Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Mekanus(m): 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
davillian:

Bh
Ipob
Sars
Fulani herdsmen
Police
Soldiers
Kidnappers
Armed rubbers
Ritualist
419ners
Yahoo boys
Buhari
Our economy
Area boys
One chance etc.
You forgot to add our Governors

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by davillian(m): 1:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
Mekanus:
You forgot to add our Governors
Bros this list has no end so I just had to stop.
Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by tonio2wo: 1:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
Spylord48:
The same oil that Nigeria have. Other countries will be putting theirs into use but here the proceeds end up into the pockets of few individuals.See modern train and railway there but our leaders will shamelessly go and import a 1948 refurbished trains for us to use in 2017.

The black race is cursed! sad

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 12, 2017
Princedapace:

Link with an Algerian fine babe... We can hook up on fb, Skype and u never can tell, something can happen.

thanks to Mark Zuckerberg , you can find thousands of Algerians ladies or from any nationality by writing the name of there town on facebook search bar , start with Algiers , Oran , bejaia , tlemcen , tizi ouzou cities , good hunt grin

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by sukkot: 1:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
hanassholesolo:

how did they even construct this bridge. It's f#cking mental. Some human beings are amazing.
lmao fuc-king mental indeed. constructing the bridge is the easy part. driving over it is the hard part. well you know they have these surveyors equipment and they will stand on one side and the equipment will tell them what the distance is to the other side. then they will go to their factory and construct the bridge to that size. then run it through tests to see its durability. then they will use two co-ordinated helicopters to carry each end and then place it on the two cliffs. then they will then fasten it down with bolts and cement and alloy material metals

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Princedapace(m): 1:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
Algerian1:

thanks to Mark Zuckerberg , you can find thousands of Algerians ladies or from any nationality by writing the name of there town on facebook search bar , start with Algiers , Oran , bejaia , tlemcen , tizi ouzou cities , good hunt grin

So u can't personally link me up with one? I dey vex for u now.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by HyDef(m): 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
Algeria is more beautiful than I'd have imagined.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
hanassholesolo:

Seems like you guys didn't have British colonizers. I think everything British touches turns to sh#t. No wonder America had to fight them off in a civil war. I hope i'm wrong though.
the civil war was between the north and the south. unlike other British colonies, America's independence was like a case of a son going independent from his parents. it was a case of the Brits colonising their fellow Brits on the other side (America) of the world
Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Godwin978(m): 1:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
i dab for Algeria, our own country one Nigeria dong spoil everything,thunder fire Aboki

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by sukkot: 1:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
odinga1of:

How do I relocate to this country for a period of 6 months or a year.? .......how much will it cost f or me to relocate?
lol you better do your research. thats how you negros get killed all over the world. muslim countries in north africa can be very racist. they will knife you to death on the street. all the picture they showed you did you see one single black man there ?

8 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 12, 2017
comradespade:

Wow...I want to come over there for my Msc degree, how easy is the student visa? Can I work as a student and, what kind of work can I do during MSC period and after MSC?

You guys and us gained independence almost same time, see how organized you are unlike....

Well, Nigeria will surely be great again.
pls i use the name of God beg you don't ever say that again i had been hearing this since i was born now 29 years old nothing never change

5 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2017
sukkot:
lol you better do your research. thats how you negros get killed all over the world. muslim countries in north africa can be very racist. they will knife you to death on the street. all the picture they showed you did you see one single black man there ?
i know the progress made by this people is paining in the ass but our is a mess up already nothing good can ever come out of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2017
sukkot:
I know the progress made by this people is paining you in the ass but the truth have to be told our country is a mess up already nothing good can ever come out of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2017
sukkot:

not seeing white skins in lagos or abuja city pics not mean that nigerian are racist wink

and on this video shared page 3 , you can see sub saharians migrants dancing with algerian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LfuZwsK50Y

and for the aggression, you are more chance to be assaulted with a knife or a gun in France, England , USA China than in Algeria

8 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by onos217(m): 1:39pm On Nov 12, 2017
Foreign international TVs will not see this beautiful part of Africa to show to the world.Instead it's those poverty-stricken areas like Niger they will put to display.

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by sukkot: 1:40pm On Nov 12, 2017
Dunkofia20:
i know the progress made by this people is paining in the ass but our is a mess up already nothing good can ever come out of Nigeria
life is give and take. no black man is willing to sacrifice to build a country like that. most of you try to avoid ordinary nepa bill. most blacks go to these civilized countries and end up being miserable because they get to find out that the beauty of the place comes at a very high price. all the nonsense you do in nigeria will get you locked up. you will pay taxes for having a television, for putting your car on the street, for drinking water, for owning a house on the street, for hawking on the street, for even breathing the air lmao. most black people run to these civilized countries and after 2 years of over-sanitized heavily policed, heavily enforced taxation living they start missing naija and longing for the simplicity of life in naija.. whats my point ? all that glitters is not gold

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by sukkot: 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2017
Algerian1:

not seeing white skins in lagos or abuja city pics not mean that nigerian are racist wink

and on this video shared page 3 , you can see sub saharians migrants dancing with algerian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LfuZwsK50Y
lol i dont see a single black man there. in fact i never heard a black person say they want to go to algeria. why ? because you can be sold into slavery. mauritania which is just down the road they still have modern day slavery of black people. its an islamic country. the safest islamic country in that region for black people is egypt

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

How To Send WAEC Results To WES / Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train / Norway: The Most Beautiful Country On Earth? The Amazing Landscape (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.