Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) (110114 Views)

Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris / Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa / How Possible Is Relocating To Algeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by AngelicBeing: 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
dominique:

Too many self-centered and greedy people in this country. The leaders are just a reflection of the people. I don't think anybody with good intentions for the people can ever make it in government, he'll either be killed or booted out.
Spot on, those with good intentions, good heart and who genuinely wants to make or effect a holistic change like the change mantra that brought people like Obama, the current French and Austrian president will not be able to be elected in Nigeria because the system is rotten, the foundation faulty and sadly enough, things might likely continue like this unless we have a King David on the throne in Nigeria if not it will be one useless election or the order and the cycle of suffering continues sad

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by WebSurfer(m): 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2017
Algerian1:
nemesis4u itadakimasu grin
I need to visit Algeria seriously
Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
sukkot:
lol i dont see a single black man there. in fact i never heard a black person say they want to go to algeria. why ? because you can be sold into slavery. mauritania which is just down the road they still have modern day slavery of black people. its an islamic country. the safest islamic country in that region for black people is egypt

can you please dont derail my thread and not Troll , I try to make a positif topic of discovery and exchange , if you want to discuss hate and cliche , you should create a new thread wink

if you understand french and arabis here a video released just today . 100.000 sub saharians students have finished there studies in Algerian university from 1962 . and algerian gouvernment give 5000 scholarship each year to subsaharians countries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-fj7i8KJR0

7 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by sukkot: 1:50pm On Nov 12, 2017
Algerian1:

can you please dont derail my thread and not Troll , I try to make a positif topic of discovery and exchange , if you want to discuss hate and cliche , you should create a new thread wink
lol brah, i am not going to let you lure these disillusioned nigerian youths to go get killed in algeria. why are you posting this on a nigeria website ? what is your agenda ? are you looking for slaves in algeria ? lmao

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20170622-algerians-slammed-for-racist-abuse-of-sub-saharan-migrants/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Princedapace(m): 1:51pm On Nov 12, 2017
Spylord48:
The same oil that Nigeria have. Other countries will be putting theirs into use but here the proceeds end up into the pockets of few individuals.See modern train and railway there but our leaders will shamelessly go and import a 1948 refurbished trains for us to use in 2017.

Lolz.. Bro, that is why when I see threads here about us celebrating commissioning fly over, I begin to laugh.

Both Nigerian masses and politicians are dump. Im sorry to say that.

No city in Nigeria, including Lagos and Abuja are up to medium standard of what a modern city should be.

These countries we see have over 95% electricity for her citizens..

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by WebSurfer(m): 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2017
sukkot:
lol brah, i am not going to let you lure these disillusioned nigerian youths to go get killed in algeria. why are you posting this on a nigeria website ? what is your agenda ? are you looking for slaves in algeria ? lmao

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20170622-algerians-slammed-for-racist-abuse-of-sub-saharan-migrants/
Please come out from this negativity man

8 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by ibkayee(f): 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2017
sukkot:

grin
Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by sukkot: 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2017
WebSurfer:

Please come out from this negativity man
negativity ? black people are slaughtered like ram in algeria. have you read this link for what is happening to black people in algeria as we speak ?

am tryna save your life nigga

6 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
If Safiaa marries me, this is where we will spend our honeymoon, such a beautiful country
change of plans, we will head to Tanzania

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by sukkot: 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
algeria expels 950 blacks from their country last month october 2017

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20171023-algeria-expels-950-sub-saharan-migrants/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by akaahs(m): 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
Spylord48:
The same oil that Nigeria have. Other countries will be putting theirs into use but here the proceeds end up into the pockets of few individuals.See modern train and railway there but our leaders will shamelessly go and import a 1948 refurbished trains for us to use in 2017.
I am ashame to b a Nigerian, one useless minister is even seeing it as an achievement in d last two yrs

5 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by chukxie(m): 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2017
nemesis4u:

plz do so grin

anyways if u get the time sometime plz try to post pics from villages and rustic settings.

unlike others who like cities and concrete buildings ,

i believe the heart and true beauty of every country lies in its villages / countryside / rustic settings.

ordinary people doing ordinary jobs is what makes ordinary people like me relate to them inspite being 1000s of kilometers or light years away grin

We're alike. Skyscrapers and modern amenities no doubt make a country, city beautiful. But to me, the beauty of a country lies in the aesthetic attractions found in villages and remote countryside where ordinary people live. There's something about remote countryside detached from modernity that piques my fancy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2017
sukkot:

you r realy sick and full of hate , i will let the admins take care of you !

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by sukkot: 2:14pm On Nov 12, 2017
Algerian1:

you r realy sick and full of hate , i will let the admins take care of you !
nah brah i aint full of hate. i think if black people want to migrate they should go to the west. canada australia etc. these are safe countries. north african islamic countries dont have good laws to protect migrants. anyway i exit your thread

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
One of the famous monument in Algiers to visit makam echahid ( The martyr's memorial )

built in 1982

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by jayAjoku(m): 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
please do they give out green cards?
Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by oyemomilara: 2:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
okay, I've fallen in love with Algeria...

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Izunwa(m): 2:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
Algerian1:
Algiers
With what am seeing here, how come Nigeria claims to be giant of Africa . South Africa Neva show their own pics oo. Jehova!!! where did we got it all wrong?

6 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
sukkot:
lol i dont see a single black man there. in fact i never heard a black person say they want to go to algeria. why ? because you can be sold into slavery. mauritania which is just down the road they still have modern day slavery of black people. its an islamic country. the safest islamic country in that region for black people is egypt
yes bro you are right Algeria is a racist nation they don't like coming in contact with the black they use racist word like KAMARAT for the blacks and woo you like a monkey, even during the football match see them wearing long sleeves jersey undecided
Algeria is a hot zone for blacks be warned

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by sukkot: 2:27pm On Nov 12, 2017
qualityGod:
yes bro you are right Algeria is a racist nation they don't like coming in contact with the black they use racist word like KAMARAT for the blacks and woo you like a monkey, even during the football match see them wearing long sleeves jersey undecided
whoop there it is. great post.i even forgot about their football racism too.

5 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
Algiers

5 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Rilwayne001: 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2017
Spylord48:

With what I'm seeing about this Algeria of a country, I'm starting to thinking BLACK MAN in general are cursed. Take note that I do not entirely believe that we are cursed, rather I assume that we are cursed.

Nigeria could have been far better that most of these white countries, because apparently we are far blessed in terms of resources than most of them, but here we are struggling to even match them. But where we are missing it, I don't know. And nothing is behind it rather than the bad and terrible leaders we have. Whereas it is not the bad leaders alone, rather we are all the reason for our backwardness.

Why are we like this in this 21century? Could it be as a result of anything aside "curse"? I'm starting to doubt it.

Cc sukkot.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by ibkayee(f): 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2017
sukkot:
lmao ibkayee you no see this wahala ? this nigga has an agenda. why would an algerian be posting this on a nigerian website ? i think they are tryna build a slave negro underclass seeing as algerians are not willing to do the dirty work like sweeping the streets etc grin grin
Lmao grin grin

Arabs can be extremely anti black, didn't their slave trade even start before and last longer than the transatlantic one? And we're still hearing about cases as recent as the 21st century. Last place I'd visit tbh

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by ibkayee(f): 2:34pm On Nov 12, 2017
qualityGod:
Don't forget 'Abeed' @sukkot

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
for people who likes music and opera , you have to visit the Opera of Algiers

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by sukkot: 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2017
Rilwayne001:

With what I'm seeing about this Algeria of a country, I'm starting to thinking BLACK MAN in general are cursed. Take note that I do not entirely believe that we are cursed, rather I assume that we are cursed.

Nigeria could have been far better that most of this white countries, because we are far blessed in terms of resources than most of these countries, but here we are struggling to even match them. And nothing is behind it rather than the bad and terrible leaders we have. Whereas it is not the bad leaders alone, rather we are all the reason for our backwardness.

Why are we like this in this 21century? Could it be as a result of anything aside "curse"? I'm starting to doubt it.

Cc sukkot.
lmao my brother Rilwayne we are indeed cursed. its called the curse of ham. however ? every nation has its own turn at being cursed. we just happen to be in the era of the black mans curse. the white mans curse was called the dark ages. research it. they were living in caves ( hence the name cave-man ) and had no water or light or food. they ate bugs and rats. its hidden history. it was after they came out of the caves that they had the european renaissance aka the rebirth. we await the negro renaissance. but ermm yes we are cursed tongue

5 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Rilwayne001: 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2017
sukkot:
lmao my brother Rilwayne we are indeed cursed. its called the curse of ham. however ? every nation has its own turn at being cursed. we just happen to be in the era of the black mans curse. the white mans curse was called the dark ages. research it. they were living in caves ( hence the name cave-man ) and had no water or light or food. they ate bugs and rats. its hidden history. it was after they came out of the caves that they had the european renaissance aka the rebirth. we await the negro renaissance. but ermm yes we are cursed tongue

Has there ever been a time when the black man was not under a curse? I suppose when the white men were in caves, we were in the bush,, or were we in mansions? I doubt it. I doubt we'll ever be delivered of this curse. It's a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2017
sukkot:
whoop there it is. great post.i even forgot about their football racism too.
yes you will never see a black man walking freely on the street of Algeria, the Algerians will always tell you that they are Arabs not African, my friend schooling in Algeria have to leave because of racism and stigmatization angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Rilwayne001: 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2017
Algerian1:

shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by sukkot: 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
ibkayee:

Lmao grin grin

Arabs can be extremely anti black, didn't their slave trade even start before and last longer than the transatlantic one? And we're still hearing about cases as recent as the 21st century. Last place I'd visit tbh

hmmm gurl this your post is golden. arabs are still trafficking black men in mauritania till today as we speak. and yes they started the slavery of blacks before the white man later joined them. me myself i can never step in any arab nation. my spirit will not even let me. even going to the north of nigeria ? akant . lmao. even dubai ? akant.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Algeria ! ( Pics ) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2017
Algerian1:
if a black man visit this places he will be arrested grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

Under Flyover Bridges In Dubai Vs. Under Flyover Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) / How To Send WAEC Results To WES / Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.