Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

He Shed Tears Whenever He Drinks Beer. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Shed Tears Whenever He Drinks Beer. (1092 Views)

Photo: End Time Woman Drinks Beer In Front Of Wedding Guests. / Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows / Each Time I Visit This Section..i Shed Tears! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Shed Tears Whenever He Drinks Beer. by boy1(m): 8:02pm On Mar 18, 2010
A friend of mine shed tears everytime he drinks beer/alcohol.
Re: He Shed Tears Whenever He Drinks Beer. by googles: 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

[size=13pt]shine shine bobo[/size]
Re: He Shed Tears Whenever He Drinks Beer. by no1madman(m): 8:21pm On Mar 18, 2010
Maybe,na dat time he dey remember him problem. .
Re: He Shed Tears Whenever He Drinks Beer. by omega25red(m): 9:19pm On Mar 18, 2010
alcohol is a depressant contrary to what people think.

tell that alchy to get it together and stop drinking so much that way he wouldn't be embarassing himself in public
Re: He Shed Tears Whenever He Drinks Beer. by benz190: 10:02pm On Mar 18, 2010
No leave him let him Kontinue

maybe wen he was hartbroken dats wen he started drink beer~
Re: He Shed Tears Whenever He Drinks Beer. by Shola2009(m): 10:15pm On Mar 18, 2010
How's that romantic?
Re: He Shed Tears Whenever He Drinks Beer. by Dyt(f): 10:23pm On Mar 18, 2010
Lol,dis shld v bn in d joke section,dats horrible bt nt as a frnds galfrnd who pee weneva she tks a bottle,its crazy
Re: He Shed Tears Whenever He Drinks Beer. by Flashfast1: 2:26pm On Mar 19, 2010
omega25red:

alcohol is a depressant contrary to what people think.

That's so not true. Oga where did you get your facts from? shocked shocked
Re: He Shed Tears Whenever He Drinks Beer. by hbabe(f): 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2010
@topic
If it makes him so unhappy then he should stop imbibing.  Or are they tears of joy? undecided
Re: He Shed Tears Whenever He Drinks Beer. by Ben13: 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2010
LOL
Re: He Shed Tears Whenever He Drinks Beer. by tupix(m): 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2010
He is not shedding tears, it's the coldness of the beer that is stimulating the sensation in him.
Re: He Shed Tears Whenever He Drinks Beer. by daduke2k(m): 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2010
Dont knw wot 2 say. Lol.
Re: He Shed Tears Whenever He Drinks Beer. by stonecold2(m): 3:56pm On Mar 19, 2010
waooooooo dat is happiness now
Re: He Shed Tears Whenever He Drinks Beer. by omega25red(m): 4:07pm On Mar 19, 2010
Flashfast1:

That's so not true. Oga where did you get your facts from? shocked shocked
only alcoholics would question something that is a fact

Your Brain - Alcohol is a depressant that slows brain activity down. While one or two drinks makes most people feel relaxed, more alcohol may cause feelings of anxiety, depression, and often aggression. Alcohol’s first effect as it reaches the outer brain is to distort your judgement and lower you inhibition, while producing euphoria (a sense of pleasure). As you consume more alcohol, and it reaches the cerebellum, your coordination and perception are affected, and you can have memory blackouts. As the alcohol reaches your mid-brain, reflexes diminish, you experience confusion, stupor, and may lapse into a coma. Once the alcohol finally reaches the medulla, or inner core of the brain, your heart rate drops and breathing ceases, resulting in death. Research suggests that continued alcohol use can cause depression. Alcohol robs brain cells of water and glucose, the brain’s food, contributing to a hangover the next day.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=is+alcohol+a+depressant&aq=0&aqi=g3&aql=&oq=is+alcohol+a+dep&gs_rfai= drop this link in your browswer to see all the results you will get
Re: He Shed Tears Whenever He Drinks Beer. by brutal(m): 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2010
^right. . .people react differently to alcohol.
Re: He Shed Tears Whenever He Drinks Beer. by Flashfast1: 4:43pm On Mar 19, 2010
omega25red:

only alcoholics would question something that is a fact

Your Brain - Alcohol is a depressant that slows brain activity down. While one or two drinks makes most people feel relaxed, more alcohol may cause feelings of anxiety, depression, and often aggression. Alcohol’s first effect as it reaches the outer brain is to distort your judgement and lower you inhibition, while producing euphoria (a sense of pleasure). As you consume more alcohol, and it reaches the cerebellum, your coordination and perception are affected, and you can have memory blackouts. As the alcohol reaches your mid-brain, reflexes diminish, you experience confusion, stupor, and may lapse into a coma. Once the alcohol finally reaches the medulla, or inner core of the brain, your heart rate drops and breathing ceases, resulting in death. Research suggests that continued alcohol use can cause depression. Alcohol robs brain cells of water and glucose, the brain’s food, contributing to a hangover the next day.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=is+alcohol+a+depressant&aq=0&aqi=g3&aql=&oq=is+alcohol+a+dep&gs_rfai= drop this link in your browswer to see all the results you will get

Yepa! Thanks for the info.
That means no more drinking for me o.
Well actually, the bottle after this one i'm taking is gonna be my last. wink
On a second thought the one after that will be it. grin
Re: He Shed Tears Whenever He Drinks Beer. by brutal(m): 4:54pm On Mar 19, 2010
^just drink moderately.
Re: He Shed Tears Whenever He Drinks Beer. by omega25red(m): 4:56pm On Mar 19, 2010
Flashfast1:

Yepa! Thanks for the info.
That means no more drinking for me o.
Well actually, the bottle after this one i'm taking is gonna be my last. wink
On a second thought the one after that will be it. grin

oya share the pami na grin grin
Re: He Shed Tears Whenever He Drinks Beer. by galatico(m): 5:07pm On Mar 19, 2010
Me think the guy is frustrated, soon he'll commit suicide!!!
Re: He Shed Tears Whenever He Drinks Beer. by Yoighaman(m): 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2010
Shed tears whenever he drinks? This is the funniest joke iv ever heard! u must be kidding me!

May b he should smoke w*e*e*d in order to make him laugh

That way, he'll b balanced, LOL
Re: He Shed Tears Whenever He Drinks Beer. by Pweety4me(f): 5:35pm On Mar 19, 2010
@OP wow sounds like somefin i seen in a movie b4. . .hehe he is thinking bro he needs some help try & talk 2 him.
Re: He Shed Tears Whenever He Drinks Beer. by martin1(m): 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2010
galatico:

Me think the guy is frustrated, soon he'll commit suicide!!!
He's fustrated .
Re: He Shed Tears Whenever He Drinks Beer. by boy1(m): 3:55pm On Mar 20, 2010
^yes o angry

(1) (Reply)

Where Did I Go Wrong: / Are You A Polygamist? / Gigolo For Mother-in-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.