Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Urgent Help Needed - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Help Needed (2457 Views)

Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad / Urgent Help Needed / An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent Help Needed by kpolli(m): 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2010
smoke ganja first, then approach her, ganja turns ur swagg on (thats wat soulja boy uses)
Re: Urgent Help Needed by rawswagga(m): 7:48pm On Mar 24, 2010
Hey am on it.I sent an sms to ha nd she tried caln brk imediatly bt I neva pickd instead I can brk at once.
Re: Urgent Help Needed by jidobaba(m): 11:01pm On Mar 25, 2010
cry chai, you don fk up
after all the advice say make u first yarn am face to face
anyway, God still fit do am for you
Re: Urgent Help Needed by meine: 12:49am On Mar 26, 2010
@jidobaba, u are too brutal abeg take am easy wt my guy! @rawswagga, I kno wat ur greatest fear is and that's the fear of rejection. Its obvious u've concluded ds girl is all in all but she get her weaknesses trust me 'she is not all u tink' and u wuld know this if she gree for u.I wuld have preferd u mit her one on one but wt wat hav said earlier u won't. So take it easy bro nd don't let ds turn to obsession,nd incase she turns u down there ar plenty fish in d ocean.in d meantime any of sms or call will do. Best of luck!
Re: Urgent Help Needed by Nobody: 12:54am On Mar 26, 2010
I guess all our advice entered one ear and left out the other. Please change your name from "RAWSWAGGA" to "RAW-WIMPER" Because you acted like a lil' whimp grin grin grin Anyway thank fook she has no idea who you are now you just have to meet her face to face, ask her out for a drink, maybe get some liquid courage in you before the drink date.
Re: Urgent Help Needed by mayor007(m): 1:10am On Mar 26, 2010
Ebonyeyes, That was such a brutal verdict but am not on his side because I get the feeling that RAWSWAGGER is not experienced in the wooing game, Sounds too lily-livered for my liking. /Rawswagger, You don't need to solicit for help from NLers. Don't you have friends who can help you out. I remember during my undergraduate days, my friends and I tagged any girl eyed by any of us as 'MISSION VIVIAN' (assuming the girl's name is Vivian) and most often than not, it works,
Re: Urgent Help Needed by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 26, 2010
I was just messing with him, I remember him bragging like the other internet studs about how they get girls in every area code grin grin grin grin I commend him for opening up to us sha.
Re: Urgent Help Needed by Abekeade08(f): 2:08am On Mar 26, 2010
Ebony, lol wetin you dey do for this thread. Mrs adviser, I have been reading all the replies LWKMD.

@raswagga, my main man, wetin dey happen? You don corner the girl yet?? grin
Re: Urgent Help Needed by Nobody: 4:19am On Mar 26, 2010
Abekeade08:

Ebony, lol wetin you dey do for this thread. Mrs adviser, I have been reading all the replies LWKMD.

@raswagga, my main man, wetin dey happen? You don corner the girl yet?? grin
Wetin I go do nao? The OP solicited for my advice, I gave it to him but he did the exact opposite grin grin grin He anonymously texted the girl, the girl tried calling and he wimped out by not answering. "SMH" grin grin grin grin
Re: Urgent Help Needed by Abekeade08(f): 10:43am On Mar 26, 2010
Rasswagga is all talk jare, he bobo no get liver. grin
Re: Urgent Help Needed by tomidayspring: 11:23am On Mar 26, 2010
grin grin grin

All of you should take it easy on my guy!

@ Rawswagga Haba! Why wont you pick her call that is a golden opportunity all you should have said as soon as you pick that first call is "Hi my name is xxxx,kindly let me call you back " and you can do that immediately because no woman would like to be the one calling a suitor so that she can be toasted but incase she calls back you should tell her something like this.

" Hi dear,my name is Bleep , i didn't wanna call you because i taught it would be rude of me to do so and i hope you are not offended by my message, i live next door and have been watching you for sometime, even though i dont know so much about you yet i honestly appreciate the few things i know about you, i mean your beauty, gait , carriage etc. It would do me a whole lot of good if i am opportune to meet you one on one at some time"

If she asks you where you got her number tell her the truth and make her understand that a guy can go to any length to express his feelings for any woman he loves. Women like guys who tell the truth and are bold to express their feelings.

Then you can keep following her up with messages, Even though she may ignore you at first honestly she would be curious to meet you because you have shown her respect with your first approach and you weren't overbearing. When she meet you dont expect an outright YES its either a NO am hooked, or OKK WE CAN BE FRIENDS! and from there the pursuit resumes.

Even if she doesn't call you can still make your move brov, there is no limit to how a girl can be pursued!

If this works be ready to pay for my coaching.
Re: Urgent Help Needed by Lovechyld101(m): 9:15pm On Jun 26, 2010
watsup h0w did ur parol go.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Compatibility Vs Chemistry Which Is More Important To A Successful Relationship? / Help!!! His Girlfriend Is Pregnant;what Should He Do? / Ladies; How To Know If Your Boyfriend Will Become Rich One Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.