Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,270 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

6 Obvious Signs To Know Someone Likes You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Obvious Signs To Know Someone Likes You (6402 Views)

6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy / Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Obvious Signs To Know Someone Likes You by akaahs(m): 9:38pm On Nov 05, 2017
dollyjoy:
Some guys are generally dumb by default. Show them all the signs in the world they still wouldn't know what up. undecided
abeg try that on me na
Re: 6 Obvious Signs To Know Someone Likes You by NeeKlaus: 10:39pm On Nov 05, 2017
Divay22:
Yeah right... Where is the cake angry
It's on my profile.grin

Take a slice and leave the rest. Don't be greedy, please.
Re: 6 Obvious Signs To Know Someone Likes You by Divay22(f): 10:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
NeeKlaus:

It's on my profile.grin

Take a slice and leave the rest. Don't be greedy, please.
It's a lie. That's not a real cake ..

Chelsea won Man U cry cry this celebrant has refuse to gemme cake cry cry cry..oh my Sunday was ruined cry cry cry cry cry
Re: 6 Obvious Signs To Know Someone Likes You by ProfOjah1234: 12:32am On Nov 06, 2017
dollyjoy:
Heeeeey,are you the Ojah I know or another one?
The same Ojah.. How are you joy
Re: 6 Obvious Signs To Know Someone Likes You by dollyjoy(f): 8:37pm On Nov 07, 2017
ProfOjah1234:
I'm great. Where you hide?
Re: 6 Obvious Signs To Know Someone Likes You by dollyjoy(f): 8:37pm On Nov 07, 2017
ProfOjah1234:
I'm great you. Where you hide?
Re: 6 Obvious Signs To Know Someone Likes You by barrydee(m): 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2017
dollyjoy:
Some guys are generally dumb by default. Show them all the signs in the world they still wouldn't know what up. undecided

they ain't dumb dear, they are not just into you.
Re: 6 Obvious Signs To Know Someone Likes You by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 08, 2017
dollyjoy:
Just because you gave sign does not mean I have to reciprocate. what if I don't like you back ? undecided
Re: 6 Obvious Signs To Know Someone Likes You by ProfOjah1234: 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2017
dollyjoy:
I'm great you. Where you hide?
Where una put me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys I Am So Sorry For Leaking This Secret To The Ladies / Why Are Indians Like This....who Are They Deceiving? / I Found My Daughter Doing This In The Bathroom. Advise Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.