Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss (21678 Views)

Nigerian Lady Uses Big Grammar In Application Letter For Sales Girl Job (Pix) / Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine / Juju Scare: Should I Quit My Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by Diso60090(m): 6:45am On Nov 04, 2017
Greenville990:
I have been with this multinational company for about 8months now.

What I have seen is way beyond the imaginable. The very fellow I report directly is full of crap.

Gross misconduct at highest level. I wonder how he rose to his position.

You might say I'm beefing, but how would you explain a man that have sex in the office while we are in the rest room. He also speaks terrible grammar.

Anyway these attitudes and more come to the notice of the America born boss of ours.

Initially She will confess saying how on earth did she give him that position. Then she threatens to get him out with all powers that she has. The next the you will see Mr Misconduct will travel for two days to his home town. Finally he's back and oyinbo is back to factory settings

Me self don't understand your grammar
Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by Andy2274: 6:53am On Nov 04, 2017
Guy if it is not affecting your job behave as if nothing is happening and face your job. No go put mouth for watin no concern you ooo.
Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by omocalabar(m): 6:54am On Nov 04, 2017
bros the juju is real.,, just watch your back in case the guy someday decide to come after u
Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by maxiuc(m): 6:57am On Nov 04, 2017
Mynd44:
He uses juju so?

How many Chrisians go to church and pray for favor in the eyes of your bosses? What is the difference?

He goes to hos village (to consult his priest) don't people go/travel to Redemption camp to pray too?
you also

Satan is a liar

1 Like

Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by almsofgold: 6:58am On Nov 04, 2017
Even if it's JuJu,it has an expiry date. Go about your job he'll be relieved of his position soon if that's what he's involved in.darkness will always make way for light
Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by judgedredd22(m): 7:00am On Nov 04, 2017
Queenlovely:
Nigeria and jazz are like 5and 6. Please who has that Zuma picture?

I was the quantity survey manager at NLNG bonny Train 6 to be specific. I saw charms everyday around my office. I know they were trying to charm me so they can retain their jobs. I played along anyways. The indigenous people were worst, they buried a whole cow within the site ground

you for commot am, come use am do barbecue night for them! grin grin grin grin
Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by Mynd44: 7:00am On Nov 04, 2017
9jaBloke:

Praying for favour from your bosses is alright. You are not forcing them to favour you at the expense of your colleagues. On the other hand, using diabolical means to force favour is totally wrong.

A true christian prays to God for good things to happen via divine intervention.

People that use juju almost always use it evilly to gain undue advantage.

That's the difference.
And asking a divine Being to influence the mind of someone so as to favor you isnt undue advabtage right?

Praying for favor is not asking for undue advantage, have you heard the prayer points in churches?

People that use Juju use it to benefit them, not all for evil

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by Jimmy231: 7:00am On Nov 04, 2017
Mynd44:
He uses juju so?

How many Chrisians go to church and pray for favor in the eyes of your bosses? What is the difference?

He goes to his village (to consult his priest) don't people go/travel to Redemption camp to pray too?
Abi what is the difference make him self travel go mountain for one week
Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 04, 2017
TarOrfeek:
Please In that your office is there work?
JuJu ko. UJU ni.
u neva jam
Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by 2n2k(m): 7:01am On Nov 04, 2017
heykims:
Could u please shed more light on d sex part?
That portion interests me more undecided

@OP, I am interested too.

I mean, first clarify the rest room thing. Did he have it in his office, while you were in the rest room or he had it in the rest room in the presence of everybody there? Me I no understand.

Other juicy details and possibly pictures will be highly appreciated cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by mudiana(m): 7:03am On Nov 04, 2017
NgcoboP:
Op you are becoming a pest. Be careful.. So you can live your life in peace.... I remember a bible passage brought to my notice by Gazzuzz... 1 Thessalonian 4:11
Make it your goal to live a quiet life, minding your own business and working with your hands, just as we instructed you before.

English Standard Version
and to aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you,

Berean Study Bible
and to aspire to live quietly, to attend to your own matters, and to work with your own hands, as we instructed you.

Berean Literal Bible
and to strive earnestly to live quietly and to attend to your own matters, and to work with your own hands, just as we commanded you,

New American Standard Bible
and to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands, just as we commanded you,

King James Bible
And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;

Holman Christian Standard Bible
to seek to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you,

International Standard Version
Also, make it your goal to live quietly, to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we instructed you,

NET Bible
to aspire to lead a quiet life, to attend to your own business, and to work with your hands, as we commanded you.

New Heart English Bible
and that you make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, even as we instructed you;

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
And that you would be diligent, peaceable and occupied with your business, working with your hands just as we commanded you,

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Also, make it your goal to live quietly, do your work, and earn your own living, as we ordered you.

New American Standard 1977
and to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands, just as we commanded you;

Jubilee Bible 2000
and that ye procure to be quiet and to do your business and to work with your hands, as we commanded you,

King James 2000 Bible
And that you study to be quiet, and to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;

American King James Version
And that you study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;

American Standard Version
and that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your hands, even as we charged you;

Douay-Rheims Bible
And that you use your endeavour to be quiet, and that you do your own business, and work with your own hands, as we commanded you:

Darby Bible Translation
and to seek earnestly to be quiet and mind your own affairs, and work with your [own] hands, even as we charged you,

English Revised Version
and that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your hands, even as we charged you;

Webster's Bible Translation
And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;

Weymouth New Testament
and to vie with one another in eagerness for peace, every one minding his own business and working with his hands, as we ordered you to do:

World English Bible
and that you make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, even as we instructed you;

Young's Literal Translation
and to study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we did command you,
Wetin happen? you no get work?

3 Likes

Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by Kobicove(m): 7:03am On Nov 04, 2017
NgcoboP:
Op you are becoming a pest. Be careful.. So you can live your life in peace.... I remember a bible passage brought to my notice by Gazzuzz... 1 Thessalonian 4:11
Make it your goal to live a quiet life, minding your own business and working with your hands, just as we instructed you before.

English Standard Version
and to aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you,

Berean Study Bible
and to aspire to live quietly, to attend to your own matters, and to work with your own hands, as we instructed you.

Berean Literal Bible
and to strive earnestly to live quietly and to attend to your own matters, and to work with your own hands, just as we commanded you,

and to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands, just as we commanded you,

King James Bible

to seek to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you,

Also, make it your goal to live quietly, to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we instructed you,

NET Bible
to aspire to lead a quiet life, to attend to your own business, and to work with your hands, as we commanded you.

New Heart English Bible

And that you would be diligent, peaceable and occupied with your business, working with your hands just as we commanded you,

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Also, make it your goal to live quietly, do your work, and earn your own living, as we ordered you.

and to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands, just as we commanded you;

Jubilee Bible 2000
and that ye procure to be quiet and to do your business and to work with your hands, as we commanded you,

King James 2000 Bible
And that you study to be quiet, and to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;

And that you study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;

Douay-Rheims Bible
And that you use your endeavour to be quiet, and that you do your own business, and work with your own hands, as we commanded you:

Darby Bible Translation
and to seek earnestly to be quiet and mind your own affairs, and work with your [own] hands, even as we charged you,

English Revised Version

Weymouth New Testament
and to vie with one another in eagerness for peace, every one minding his own business and working with his hands, as we ordered you to do:

World English Bible

and to study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we did command you,

WTF
Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by Mynd44: 7:04am On Nov 04, 2017
Jimmy231:
Abi what is the difference make him self travel go mountain for one week
Yup.

What stops the OP from going to his own spiritual leader to go pray to his God and ask to ne favored too instead of complaining about how his colleagues decides to practice and use their religion to their benefit?

And if the OP is Atheist, why bothered? You dont believe in it in the first place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:05am On Nov 04, 2017
now only 8 months u don stay dis o.o o mind your business there and live the Mr. conduct to his juju ways. . .later he will use his head to carry it. .nothing last for ever and juju get expiry date. .be careful Sha make Mr conduct no try the next juju on u. .

www.valentine202.com
Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by Mynd44: 7:06am On Nov 04, 2017
maxiuc:
you also

Satan is a liar
It is not about paganism or anything but freedom of religion.

Allow people practice what they belief in as far as it doesn't hurt you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 04, 2017
mudiana:
Wetin happen? you no get work?

I should be counting my jobs..
1Nairaland
2. Nairaland
3. Nairaland
4. Nairaland
5. It's a Saturday.... You ....

Modified. Mynd is lurking around

Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by royalamour(m): 7:08am On Nov 04, 2017
TechMike:
It is not juju, your supervisor only found out your Boss' mumu button.

You are "extremely" wrong Mr.
Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 04, 2017
9jaBloke:

Praying for favour from your bosses is alright. You are not forcing them to favour you at the expense of your colleagues. On the other hand, using diabolical means to force favour is totally wrong.

A true christian prays to God for good things to happen via divine intervention.

People that use juju almost always use it evilly to gain undue advantage.

That's the difference.
u didn't point @d repercussions.
Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by GreatEngineer(m): 7:09am On Nov 04, 2017
@op, Nairaland use juju on you, you believe everything you see.
Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by Welcomme: 7:13am On Nov 04, 2017
Mynd44:
He uses juju so?

He goes to his village (to consult his priest) don't people go/travel to Redemption camp to pray too?
Don't u Muslims pray for Favour? Don't u go to Makkah and medinna to pray? How do u know the OP is christian? Stop your hatred for Christianity. It won't help you and take u anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 04, 2017
Just mind your business before he used juju n tell ur boss to fire u.
Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by NPComplete: 7:15am On Nov 04, 2017
maxiuc:
The people rubbish the issue of juju makes me wonder

Some say juju don't exist wait until they use it on you

Juju is real if juju ain't real why do ritualist den still exist
Yahoo guys with their yahoo plus how far

Is only a fool that will say in his mind there's no juju

Op watch and pray

Nothing last forever

Your argument is weak. The prevalence of something is not a testament to it's efficacy. Ritualist den exists in the same way serial killer then exists in other countries. It is just that we like to use juju to explain everything away.
In old Calabar they used to kill twins because they believe twins cause death. But once the act itself was stopped, there were no deaths. So because people were killing twins doesn't prove that twins cause death.
Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 04, 2017
Mynd44:
He uses juju so?

what exactly are you? You seem kinda hard to understand.. Your comments sometimes is out of this world?
Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by freeman95(m): 7:20am On Nov 04, 2017
Hahaha
Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by Walelavender(m): 7:24am On Nov 04, 2017
NgcoboP:

English Standard Version

Berean Study Bible

Berean Literal Bible

King James Bible

NET Bible

New Heart English Bible

GOD'S WORD® Translation

Jubilee Bible 2000

King James 2000 Bible

Douay-Rheims Bible

Darby Bible Translation

English Revised Version

Weymouth New Testament

World English Bible

Bishop of the Scriptures grin
Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by Horlluwasheun1: 7:24am On Nov 04, 2017
Juju in did
Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by Strobe(m): 7:35am On Nov 04, 2017
He might have something on her.
Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by 9jaBloke: 7:36am On Nov 04, 2017
Mynd44:

And asking a divine Being to influence the mind of someone so as to favor you isnt undue advabtage right?

No Mynd, it's not. First, you have to understand how God works. When you pray, you are not commanding, you are appealing and the result is not always automatic. Also, you are supposed to have done everything within your capacity as a human being before asking God to crown your efforts. For instance, you've really prepared for an entrance exam/interview but you know that questions can be drawn from any topic. You can pray to God for the questions to be drawn from your knowledge base. Even atheists in similar situations unconsciously wish that things turn out in their favour. Whatever you choose to term it; Luck, chance, fate...the truth remains that the outcome depended on a higher power.
As per 'asking a divine being to influence the mind of someone', you don't have to do that. Just pray for the grace to do things right in the sight of your bosses and then you'll be favoured.

Mynd44:

Praying for favor is not asking for undue advantage, have you heard the prayer points in churches?

Not all churches follow the christian doctrine. That was why I used the phrase 'a true christian' in my first post.

Mynd44:

People that use Juju use it to benefit them, not all for evil

You also missed the 'almost always' part of my first post & dude, you have to separate juju from traditional worship/divination. It is closely related to voodoo and there's really nothing positive about it. I believe that most people who practice it use it to perpetrate evil.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by SuperKlean(m): 7:48am On Nov 04, 2017
NgcoboP:

English Standard Version

Berean Study Bible

Berean Literal Bible

King James Bible

NET Bible

New Heart English Bible

GOD'S WORD® Translation

Jubilee Bible 2000

King James 2000 Bible

Douay-Rheims Bible

Darby Bible Translation

English Revised Version

Weymouth New Testament

World English Bible

guy you have plenty time on your hands ooo grin grin grin

Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by mudiana(m): 7:48am On Nov 04, 2017
NgcoboP:

I should be counting my jobs.. 1Nairaland 2. Nairaland 3. Nairaland 4. Nairaland 5. It's a Saturday.... You ....
Modified. Mynd is lurking around
oya kontinue!
Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by raymondFirstborn(m): 8:00am On Nov 04, 2017
Queenlovely:
Nigeria and jazz are like 5and 6. Please who has that Zuma picture?

I was the quantity survey manager at NLNG bonny Train 6 to be specific. I saw charms everyday around my office. I know they were trying to charm me so they can retain their jobs. I played along anyways. The indigenous people were worst, they buried a whole cow within the site ground

wait o your a Quantity surveyor.!!!'
wow its nice to meet a colleague

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pall Bearers: How ‘Fearless’ Men Are Making Brisk Business From The Dead / These 5 Innocent/casual Habits Will Get You Fired From Your Job / Access Bank Sacks 1,500 Intercontinental Employees, Shuts Branches

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.