Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss (21675 Views)

Nigerian Lady Uses Big Grammar In Application Letter For Sales Girl Job (Pix) / Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine / Juju Scare: Should I Quit My Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by Slymonster(m): 8:08am On Nov 04, 2017
Guy just mind your business,Everybody is using something,if your not using something,they might use you for something lol. It's either God or the devil in a big naija firm.Some of you might not move pass him even when you are suppose when it's your time. Be careful let him not do the same to you too.I laugh when people think such are not real,i have seen things.Sometimes when you see someone fall sick or useless all of a sudden,don't think it's your village people or family member affecting you.It can be from that office ..We live in a crazy world here jare..

2 Likes

Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by talk2percy(m): 8:09am On Nov 04, 2017
The guy is very mean...
Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by ribbit: 8:12am On Nov 04, 2017
Welcomme:
Don't u Muslims pray for Favour? Don't u go to Makkah and medinna to pray? How do u know the OP is christian? Stop your hatred for Christianity. It won't help you and take u anywhere.
how did that comment show hatred for Christianity?

paranoia no go kill you
Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by asawanathegreat(m): 8:17am On Nov 04, 2017
Juju full everywhere jor
Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 04, 2017
Greenville990:
I have been with this multinational company for about 8months now.

What I have seen is way beyond the imaginable. The very fellow I report directly is full of crap.

Gross misconduct at highest level. I wonder how he rose to his position.

You might say I'm beefing, but how would you explain a man that have sex in the office while we are in the rest room. He also speaks terrible grammar.

Anyway these attitudes and more come to the notice of the America born boss of ours.

Initially She will confess saying how on earth did she give him that position. Then she threatens to get him out with all powers that she has. The next the you will see Mr Misconduct will travel for two days to his home town. Finally he's back and oyinbo is back to factory settings

He's likely sleeping with the oyibo woman.
There's no juju for that.
Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by Rainmaker69(m): 8:39am On Nov 04, 2017
Human beings fear what they don't understand. Not every unexplained occurrence is a result of occultic influence. The guy may deliver results or may have a strong competitive advantage. Just do your work and look for ways to improve yourself and your organization.
Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by mabea: 9:11am On Nov 04, 2017
Mynd44:
He uses juju so?

How many Chrisians go to church and pray for favor in the eyes of your bosses? What is the difference?

He goes to his village (to consult his priest) don't people go/travel to Redemption camp to pray too?
See logic...mtcheeew. Op abeg just mind ur own business

1 Like

Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by braine(m): 9:13am On Nov 04, 2017
Mynd44:
He uses juju so?

How many Chrisians go to church and pray for favor in the eyes of your bosses? What is the difference?

He goes to his village (to consult his priest) don't people go/travel to Redemption camp to pray too?

grin

This is awkwardly accurate.
Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by mytym(m): 9:28am On Nov 04, 2017
NgcoboP:
Op you are becoming a pest. Be careful.. So you can live your life in peace.... I remember a bible passage brought to my notice by Gazzuzz... 1 Thessalonian 4:11
Make it your goal to live a quiet life, minding your own business and working with your hands, just as we instructed you before.

English Standard Version
and to aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you,

Berean Study Bible
and to aspire to live quietly, to attend to your own matters, and to work with your own hands, as we instructed you.

Berean Literal Bible
and to strive earnestly to live quietly and to attend to your own matters, and to work with your own hands, just as we commanded you,

New American Standard Bible
and to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands, just as we commanded you,

King James Bible
And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;

Holman Christian Standard Bible
to seek to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you,

International Standard Version
Also, make it your goal to live quietly, to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we instructed you,

NET Bible
to aspire to lead a quiet life, to attend to your own business, and to work with your hands, as we commanded you.

New Heart English Bible
and that you make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, even as we instructed you;

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
And that you would be diligent, peaceable and occupied with your business, working with your hands just as we commanded you,

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Also, make it your goal to live quietly, do your work, and earn your own living, as we ordered you.

New American Standard 1977
and to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands, just as we commanded you;

Jubilee Bible 2000
and that ye procure to be quiet and to do your business and to work with your hands, as we commanded you,

King James 2000 Bible
And that you study to be quiet, and to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;

American King James Version
And that you study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;

American Standard Version
and that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your hands, even as we charged you;

Douay-Rheims Bible
And that you use your endeavour to be quiet, and that you do your own business, and work with your own hands, as we commanded you:

Darby Bible Translation
and to seek earnestly to be quiet and mind your own affairs, and work with your [own] hands, even as we charged you,

English Revised Version
and that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your hands, even as we charged you;

Webster's Bible Translation
And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;

Weymouth New Testament
and to vie with one another in eagerness for peace, every one minding his own business and working with his hands, as we ordered you to do:

World English Bible
and that you make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, even as we instructed you;

Young's Literal Translation
and to study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we did command you,

Abeg which app can give different versions of same verse as you have posted it here? Kindly reply
Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by Ishilove: 9:37am On Nov 04, 2017
NgcoboP:
Op you are becoming a pest. Be careful.. So you can live your life in peace.... I remember a bible passage brought to my notice by Gazzuzz... 1 Thessalonian 4:11
Make it your goal to live a quiet life, minding your own business and working with your hands, just as we instructed you before.

English Standard Version
and to aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you,

Berean Study Bible
and to aspire to live quietly, to attend to your own matters, and to work with your own hands, as we instructed you.

Berean Literal Bible
and to strive earnestly to live quietly and to attend to your own matters, and to work with your own hands, just as we commanded you,

and to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands, just as we commanded you,

King James Bible

to seek to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you,

Also, make it your goal to live quietly, to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we instructed you,

NET Bible
to aspire to lead a quiet life, to attend to your own business, and to work with your hands, as we commanded you.

New Heart English Bible

And that you would be diligent, peaceable and occupied with your business, working with your hands just as we commanded you,

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Also, make it your goal to live quietly, do your work, and earn your own living, as we ordered you.

and to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands, just as we commanded you;

Jubilee Bible 2000
and that ye procure to be quiet and to do your business and to work with your hands, as we commanded you,

King James 2000 Bible
And that you study to be quiet, and to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;

And that you study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;

Douay-Rheims Bible
And that you use your endeavour to be quiet, and that you do your own business, and work with your own hands, as we commanded you:

Darby Bible Translation
and to seek earnestly to be quiet and mind your own affairs, and work with your [own] hands, even as we charged you,

English Revised Version

Weymouth New Testament
and to vie with one another in eagerness for peace, every one minding his own business and working with his hands, as we ordered you to do:

World English Bible

and to study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we did command you,
Ahn ahn, one or two versions would have sufficed. See as you just made the whole post very very long angry
Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by Themandator: 9:45am On Nov 04, 2017
TechMike:
It is not juju, your supervisor only found out your Boss' mumu button.

Na jazz. It happens a lot where ever there is money

I don't want to mention some Secret because you never know who is who here .... A man very popular ... Once he was found culpable ..... Travelled ... Return .... No word till date on that

Now he has risen to oga even though not qualified.
Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by Themandator: 9:47am On Nov 04, 2017
mytym:

Abeg which app can give different versions of same verse as you have posted it here? Kindly reply

MySword
Bible hub
My Bible

Dem plenty

1 Like

Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by Themandator: 9:54am On Nov 04, 2017
mytym:

The one he used here is Bible hub

1 Like

Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by eodavids(m): 9:56am On Nov 04, 2017
Greenville990:

What I have seen is way beyond the imaginable. The very fellow I report directly is full of crap.

You might say I'm beefing, but how would you explain a man that have sex in the office while we are in the rest room. He also speaks terrible grammar.

Anyway these attitudes and more come to the notice of the America born boss of ours.

Initially She will confess saying how on earth did she give him that position. Then she threatens to get him out with all powers that she has. The next the you will see Mr Misconduct will travel for two days to his home town. Finally he's back and oyinbo is back to factory settings

@GreenVille990

Do your best not to be corrupted by the evil acts going around you @ your working place.

Learn as much lessons as you can while it goes on; but remember you will not work there forever. Therefore leave a good record in that office, such that when you find a better job, you record will stand in your Favour.

Life is a collections of seasons, so learn the good lessons God intends for you in this season. But, do not be corrupted by the evil ones.

As you watch your "supervisor" others might be watching you also. Thus, you must live above board. To not point out someone else's faults without correcting your own faults.

But if your supervisor engages in office s*x, then his ill-convidence is much. You may have to produce video evidence of such to convince some Nairalanders grin shocked
Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by fellom(m): 10:09am On Nov 04, 2017
Never underestimate the power of voodoo my guy.
Greenville990:

Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by abels(m): 10:09am On Nov 04, 2017
[quote author=NgcoboP post=62055420]Op you are becoming a pest. Be careful.. So you can live your life in peace.... I remember a bible passage brought to my notice by Gazzuzz... 1 Thessalonian 4:11

English Standard Version

Berean Study Bible

Berean Literal Bible

King James Bible

NET Bible

New Heart English Bible

GOD'S WORD® Translation

Jubilee Bible 2000

King James 2000 Bible

Douay-Rheims Bible

Darby Bible Translation

English Revised Version

Weymouth New Testament

World English Bible

and to study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we did command you
..guy you get time o
Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by abels(m): 10:10am On Nov 04, 2017
NgcoboP:

English Standard Version

Berean Study Bible

Berean Literal Bible

King James Bible

NET Bible

New Heart English Bible

GOD'S WORD® Translation

Jubilee Bible 2000

King James 2000 Bible

Douay-Rheims Bible

Darby Bible Translation

English Revised Version

Weymouth New Testament

World English Bible

baba you get time o
Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 04, 2017
mytym:

Bible hub app.

1 Like

Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by bayocanny: 11:37am On Nov 04, 2017
Queenlovely:
Nigeria and jazz are like 5and 6. Please who has that Zuma picture?

I was the quantity survey manager at NLNG bonny Train 6 to be specific. I saw charms everyday around my office. I know they were trying to charm me so they can retain their jobs. I played along anyways. The indigenous people were worst, they buried a whole cow within the site ground
Don't mind them jare.
Madam, is there vacancy at your working place? I don't mind any position

1 Like

Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by masks(m): 11:51am On Nov 04, 2017
Greenville990:

His english is full of crap...Yours is filled with broken bottles and crap too...... Secondly,this feels like a Nigerian movie....Thirdly,how the hell is it your business if he uses juju on your said boss.....Finally,this is not an interesting Front Page News...I really blame myself for even clicking to read this after ignoring it for over 50 times.....kai!
Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by Papaaldrich: 1:04pm On Nov 04, 2017
oil dey ur head
TarOrfeek:
Please In that your office is there work?
JuJu ko. UJU ni.
Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by mechanics(m): 1:49pm On Nov 04, 2017
amunkita:
This one nah Juju matter, e pass me..

But u can also do ur own juju to counter ur supervisors juju...
hmmmmm, and which Juju do want him to use?
Re: My Supervisor Uses Juju On Our Boss by muhamm3d: 2:29pm On Nov 04, 2017
Alexk2:
If he's using juju on your boss, then he's using it on you too...I recommend Jesus for you if you dont know Him personally yet; i hope you're not one of those forming atiest here sha. With Jesus, no other power can prevail over you and you'll be able to neutralize his own juju without any concious effort.

Calling Jesus doesn't protect against anything. That's why a lot of Christians have resorted to Alfas and Babalawo because calling Jesus morning till night doesn't do jack. One small jass an average Christian will fall yakata. But if them born babalawo well let him face Muslim. Someone that calls Allah. LMAO him self go fear now. Even babalawos and evil people say this, You don't mess with a true Muslim. You will only lose your life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maritime Workers Threaten Strike Over Arrest Of 20 Dockworkers In Rivers / Pall Bearers: How ‘Fearless’ Men Are Making Brisk Business From The Dead / These 5 Innocent/casual Habits Will Get You Fired From Your Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.