Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4444054 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 28, 2014
Patchesagain:

Whatever you say

How is imagination land today?

Since you continue to reside in imagination land, I'll let you answer this question.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 11:04am On Sep 28, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

Learn to read and comprehend! #noTime
You wanna bring facts. Yay or Nay?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 28, 2014
Patchesagain:

Nope, according to SIPRI its just over 150

Pathetic really

When it comes to Nigeria, SIPRI cannot track the multiple transactions carried out by the government of Nigeria.

This Fact we have proved on many occasions.

What is pathetic is your continuous use of relics as sole main MBT's and maritime patrol.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 28, 2014
MikeZA: Link-ZA.

?

Pictorial evidence?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 28, 2014
MikeZA: Pictures of what?

You want me to behave like you and post things like the SANDF compact C2 systems or the air picture display systems?

In nigeria's case, we showed you the Air station, GCS and High-powered surveillance systems all linked together, which helped us in apprehending hijacked vessels off the coast of Angola and Ghana.

#Functional Data Links

Provide pictorial evidence?

Or didn't you guys say pictures are worth more than a thousand words?

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 11:13am On Sep 28, 2014
Henry120:

Pictorial evidence?
Link-ZA.

What's Nigeria's?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 11:16am On Sep 28, 2014
Henry120:

In nigeria's case, we showed you the Air station, GCS and High-powered surveillance systems all linked together, which helped us in apprehending hijacked vessels off the coast of Angola and Ghana.

#Functional Data Links

MIL-STD data links.

Command and control posts have those computers,to monitor ops. Similar to radar stations. It doesn't equate to MIL-STD data link.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 28, 2014
Patchesagain:

keep going with your ludicrous demands

It only further undermines your position

#Functional Data Links

Didn't you say pictures are worth more than a thousand words?

Okay, let's get this straight. On this particular matter words are worth more than a thousand pictures right?

All right, I now see. In that case,

http://www.harpoondatabases.com/encyclopedia/Entry2139.aspx

T-72 USERS: USSR/Russian Federation, Abkhazia, Algeria, Angola, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cuba, Czechoslovakia (later Czech republic and Slovakia), East Germany, Ethiopia, Finland, Georgia, Hungary, Ichkeria, India, Iran, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Libya, Macedonia, Malaysia, Moldova, Myanmar, Nigeria, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 28, 2014
MikeZA: Similar to asking me to proof with pictorial evidence the Valour class combat suite.

Your mind can't differentiate between hardware and software.

Tell me what you wanna see!!!!

Evidence has been provided,patriotism blindness.

Oga, what's with all these emotional, girly talk?

I only asked for pictorial evidence of SANDF working Data links, not valour frigate combat suite.

Instead, you chose to go down the emotional route.

LOL
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 28, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

In your dreams Patrick (**********).

Wetin you dey hide?

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 11:22am On Sep 28, 2014
Henry120:

Oga, what's with all these emotional, girly talk?

I only asked for pictorial evidence of SANDF working Data links, not valour frigate combat suite.

Instead, you chose to go down the emotional route.

LOL
Software vs Hardware.

Just tell me what do you wanna see?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 28, 2014
MikeZA: Software vs Hardware.

Show us SANDF operational Data Links? Why is this simple, straight forward demand so difficult?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 11:33am On Sep 28, 2014
Henry120:

T-72 USERS: USSR/Russian Federation, Abkhazia, Algeria, Angola, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cuba, Czechoslovakia (later Czech republic and Slovakia), East Germany, Ethiopia, Finland, Georgia, Hungary, Ichkeria, India, Iran, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Libya, Macedonia, Malaysia, Moldova, Myanmar, Nigeria, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen.

is that SIPRI?

no?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 28, 2014
MikeZA: Software vs Hardware.

"Multi-TDL Network (MTN) refers to the network of similar and dissimilar TDLs integrated through gateways, translators, and correlators to bring the air, land, and sea common tactical picture and/or common operational picture together."

We showed the above in the rescue of the hijacked vessels off the coast of angola and ghana. We also provide pictorial evidence to show our infastructure.

SANDF over to you. Show us Operational South-african Data links?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 11:35am On Sep 28, 2014
Henry120:

When it comes to Nigeria, SIPRI cannot track the multiple transactions carried out by the government of Nigeria.

This Fact we have proved on many occasions.

What is pathetic is your continuous use of relics as sole main MBT's and maritime patrol.

Olifant has been upgraded to a standard beyond anything you have.

If you cant post SIPRI then post a T-72 in Nigeria
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 11:36am On Sep 28, 2014
Henry120:

#Functional Data Links

You didnt apprehend any hijacked vessels off the coast of angola

and a few intergrated items is not the same as a net-centric set-up like the SANDF
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 11:37am On Sep 28, 2014
Henry120:

#Functional Data Links

Didn't you say pictures are worth more than a thousand words?

Okay, let's get this straight. On this particular matter words are worth more than a thousand pictures right?

All right, I now see. In that case,

see

MikeZA: MIL-STD data links.
Command and control posts have those computers,to monitor ops. Similar to radar stations. It doesn't equate to MIL-STD data link.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 11:38am On Sep 28, 2014
Henry120:

Wetin you dey hide?

I dey hide im paale name. cool cool cool
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 11:38am On Sep 28, 2014
Henry120:

Show us SANDF operational Data Links? Why is this simple, straight forward demand so difficult?

We have many times

You are simply making ridiculous demands (which is what you allways do when you have lost a debate)
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 11:40am On Sep 28, 2014
Henry120:
SANDF over to you. Show us Operational South-african Data links?

Nigeria has no data-link, you have only posted pictures from inside a plane.

We have posted many links with refrence to LinkZA

Its ok, Nigeria is simply very backwards. I am sure you will get one one day
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 28, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

I dey hide im paale name. cool cool cool

Okay, abeg no post am oh. E no go make sense.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 28, 2014
Patchesagain:

is that SIPRI?

no?

Show us Pictorial evidence of SANDF data links?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 28, 2014
Patchesagain:

We have many times

You are simply making ridiculous demands (which is what you allways do when you have lost a debate)

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 11:53am On Sep 28, 2014
Henry120:

Okay, abeg no post am oh. E no go make sense.

Dem for don run commot from this thread since this site "crash" the last time. Not my modus operandi.
Chief, I pass that level. cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 28, 2014
Patchesagain:

and a few intergrated items is not the same as a net-centric set-up like the SANDF

All right, then provide pictorial evidence?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 28, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

Dem for don run commot from this thread since this site "crash" the last time. Not my modus operandi.
Chief, I pass that level. cool cool cool cool

I hail boss. That na wetin I wan avoid, I no wan make dem pill out.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GHKWAME1: 12:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
Henry120:

In nigeria's case, we showed you the Air station,
GCS and High-powered surveillance systems all
linked together, which helped us in apprehending
hijacked vessels off the coast of Angola and Ghana .
Can you please keep Ghana out of your lies.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
Patchesagain:

I ain't making a ridiculous demand. You asked for Nigerian army T-72 MBT's, we provided you with link and pictorial evidence.

You asked for Nigerian army T-84 OPLOT-M tanks, we again provided you with pictorial and link evidence.

For Data links, we provided Pictorial, and operational evidence.

The only demand we (nigerians) have asked for is Pictorial evidence of SANDF operational Data links. Instead of providing evidence, you(patches689) and MikeZa, instead decided to go emotional?

What is this, confession, do we look like catholic priests to you guys?

LOL

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
Henry120:

I hail boss. That na wetin I wan avoid, I no wan make dem pill out.

If only you sabi how many times CrazePig and Patrick don try tire to sabi wetin I be. cool cool cool I dey see dem.

Of course this place no go sweet l'enu without dem. But I must sabi dem one by one.

cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 12:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
GHKWAME1: Can you please keep Ghana out of your lies.

Truth hurts. No ill-intentions. It's the gospel truth that we rescued ships in your waters!

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 12:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
Henry120:

citations or pictures

either will do

with something like a TDL, citations are better

Your pictures of some guys in a plane doesnt actually show a data-link. It shows some guys, in a plane, looking at a screen.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 28, 2014
Nigerians

After dispatching over 1000 virgin hunters and shekau II to the great beyond. Hundreds of thousands of residents of konduga came out cheering the troops.

According to the BBC and CNN, borno residents absolutely fear the army. From these pictures........... You be the judge.

As long as news from the dark continent is not[b] "Dark and disturbing",[/b] it is not news worthy.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) (1207) (1208) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.