Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,347 members, 7,860,894 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:16 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4464752 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2014
sambos994:
Damn...the heat turned up since i was gone

Where you waka go since ... this man? Long time.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 10:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
patches689:

You wanna compare the force that fought seleka with the force we are preparing to deploy?

Preparing? Until then, just keep preparing! LWKMD.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 10:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

Preparing? Until then, just keep preparing! LWKMD.

YOUUUUUUUU!,,,

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2014
lezz:
correct! But the US army has never really been inactive since world war 2. With all their peace keeping and intervention operations across the world..

Whats the difference in years between 1975 (end of Vietnam) to 1991? How many soldiers who had served in Vietnam served in Operation Desert Storm? Mr, please show some acceptable levels of history knowledge so we could have a meaningful conversation.

In this case, most of the troops that were deployed in the Gulf had never been to battle before, they were inexperienced..... superior war technology and top notch training saw them through victory.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 1:05am On Oct 07, 2014
agaugust:

NOPE, YOU PROVE YOUR CLAIMS WITH HISTORICAL FACTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cuba almost defeated South Africa and you ran to UN for mediation and peace negotiations to settle the war on a round table talk party.

Korea, South Africa only fought visibly in the air with American donated warplanes and 70% of them were sh.ot down by North Korea, SADF wasted almost all the fighter planes America gave you.

Soviet Bloc countries? When did South Africa fight USSR? The fact that your country still exists today proves you never challenged Soviet Union.

Angola-Mozambique, the armies of MPLA and FRELIMO you fought against are now ruling those countries because SADF failed to crush them, so South Africa lost as usual.

Your list surprisingly avoids C.A.R Seleka rebels, you swept that under the carpet because you don't want this forum to humiliate South African army again for your loss to illiterate farmer and teenage rebels who now use captured South African equipment as their own without paying you for transfer of ownership because SANDF ran away in broad daylight.

The whole history of South African military has ZERO record of victory, it's all stalemate or defeat....and you do NOT qualify to judge Nigerian army or even that of Kenya.

[size=15pt]LIES, LIES and MORE LIES[/size]

Cuba almost defeated South Africa and you ran to UN for mediation and peace negotiations to settle the war on a round table talk party.

Cuba never came close to defeating us.

If they didnt win a single battle... in the whole war... against only a fraction of our army... how did they allmost defeat us?

And we enforced our terms on them

Korea, South Africa only fought visibly in the air with American donated warplanes and 70% of them were sh.ot down by North Korea, SADF wasted almost all the fighter planes America gave you.

Where does it say we lost 70%? Just another imaginary fact from a man who was fooled by internet rusemasters!!!

We also acheived a US Presidential Unit Citation (one of only a handfull of non american units to get that award)
We also acheived a Korean Presidential Unit Citation.

And the USAF unit we were attached to now sings our National Anthem during their parades.

Beat that.

#Wrecked

Soviet Bloc countries? When did South Africa fight USSR? The fact that your country still exists today proves you never challenged Soviet Union.

Soviets in Angola during the war:

According to the Russian Union of Veterans of Angola, nearly 300,000 servicemen and 50,000 civilians had lived and worked in Angola from 1975 to 1989.
http://english.pravda.ru/world/africa/19-03-2012/120826-angola-0/

Afghanistan fought Russia.... their country still exists

Angola-Mozambique, the armies of MPLA and FRELIMO you fought against are now ruling those countries because SADF failed to crush them, so South Africa lost as usual.

Never was our objective to crush them.

So you dont know what you are talking about as usual

Coming from a nation that has never fought in an advanced conventional war... i find your comments not only to be wrong, but hilarious.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 1:07am On Oct 07, 2014
agaugust:

United Nations military force of over 12 countries defeated M23 rebels in Congo, and Tanzanian army commanded and led South African army into battle.

Actually.

M23 were only engaged offensively by the FIB

FIB is composed of 3 Nations

South Africa is the biggest contributor to the formation.

Is interesting how you can just tell lies, because you dont want to debate who is stronger, you just want to fuel your obsessive lies about RSA. Which shows me that you know we are stronger.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 1:09am On Oct 07, 2014
lezz:
correct! But the US army has never really been inactive since world war 2. With all their peace keeping and intervention operations across the world..

Same with South Africa
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sambos994(m): 1:58am On Oct 07, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

Where you waka go since ... this man? Long time.

Lol my man how far? Abeg show compassion for these south africans. U go wound dem nah. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:10am On Oct 07, 2014
MikeZA:
All this evidence the Nigerian military will still deny their pilot?

http://abusidiqu.com/heroic-last-minute-details-nigeria-airforce-alpha-jet-shot-boko-haram/

The issue is a mysterious one I won't take sides on.

NAF denies the pilots, why not? He has not been communicating with NAF HQ for the past 25 days.

Nobody has had any contact with the man, so who was with him in the Alpha jet to fly suicide crash into Boko Haram columns?

Who counted the number of dead Bokos at 63 and reported it to newspapers? Who was there when it happened? Who?

You SA guys think I just knock you hard on Seleka battle 'casualty' rate for no reason, but no, it's simple common sense, who was there to count the 1,000 dead Seleka rebels? The same South African army that was overrun and running to the airport for survival?

Have you ever seen a retreating army playing around the battlefield counting dead bodies of his enemies?

Lets just use common sense sometimes

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:18am On Oct 07, 2014
Centrifude:

That is why sometimes I don't even bother responding to most of that guys comments he twists facts and he's almost 90% always historically incorrect when he writes about past events, he changes the subject when he get cornered.

Prove me wrong if you can. I posted a long essay with sources on South Africa's role in Korean war, I repeated it twice last year and shocked everybody, even @Andrewza and @Snydergyp were shocked to read sources that 70% of Fighter aircraft donated by America to South African air force were flown by your pilots and s.hot down by the North Koreans, the whole American donation was a big waste because your pilots performed so badly in combat. Google information is free for all, dump that your cellphone with low browsing megabytes and go buy a laptop even if it is second-hand
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:25am On Oct 07, 2014
GreenandGold:

*clearing throat *

- The SANDF Special Forces killed the M23 Generals
- The SAAF Rooivalk bombarded the rebels out of their bases and who so ever survived left the Congo.

So which part here is the world's?

Stop posting lies here dude, the exploits of Tanzanian army and Ukranian air force in Congo war against M23 rebels have been posted here many times, please don't drag us backward to be repeating same stories/facts we already proved. Bring up something new o jare !

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:38am On Oct 07, 2014
GreenandGold:

Training (like the one the SANDF gets) is sufficient to cover up for experience.

90% of the US soldiers that fought in the Gulf War had no experience while Iraq had all her troops experienced in the Iraq/Iran war.

We all know how it turned out, experience didn't count for much when properly trained US Forces came bones-crashing the Iraqis.

Experience don't count for war you say, because South African military has almost ZERO experience today.

What if it was the other way round, and Nigerian military is the one with ZERO experience while South Africa has all experience, will you still come here and say experience does not count in war? Be honest with yourself.

America deployed 2.5 million soldiers to Vietnam war and the war ended about 15 years before Gulf war, this is in response to the bolded part of your comment above. http://www.statisticbrain.com/vietnam-war-statistics/

Please stop posting false information from your private mind here, do a simple google search before you type on your laptop, we don't want to eat your lies for dinner

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:05am On Oct 07, 2014
Patchesagain:

[size=15pt]LIES, LIES and MORE LIES[/size]

Cuba never came close to defeating us.

If they didnt win a single battle... in the whole war... against only a fraction of our army... how did they allmost defeat us?

And we enforced our terms on them

Where does it say we lost 70%? Just another imaginary fact from a man who was fooled by internet rusemasters!!!

We also acheived a US Presidential Unit Citation (one of only a handfull of non american units to get that award)
We also acheived a Korean Presidential Unit Citation.

And the USAF unit we were attached to now sings our National Anthem during their parades.

Beat that.

#Wrecked

Soviets in Angola during the war:

According to the Russian Union of Veterans of Angola, nearly 300,000 servicemen and 50,000 civilians had lived and worked in Angola from 1975 to 1989.
http://english.pravda.ru/world/africa/19-03-2012/120826-angola-0/

Afghanistan fought Russia.... their country still exists

Never was our objective to crush them.

So you dont know what you are talking about as usual

Coming from a nation that has never fought in an advanced conventional war... i find your comments not only to be wrong, but hilarious.

The 300,000 Russian servicemen, were they soldiers that fought South Africa's 4,000 man army inside Angola?

I take it you don't know what that weblink story was saying due to poor comprehension on your part.

4,000 South African Soldiers will fight 300,000 Russian + 50,000 Cuban soldiers for 15 years and South African army will survive that?

Did your 250 SANDF men survive beyond 13 hours against 1,500 Seleka men?

When a weblink story is ridiculous, I ignore it. Somebody wrote a story on internet does not make it true, internet is a free zone for anyone who can post there like you SA guys pump lies into Nairaland forums.

On the Korean war, you should consult the archives, or how many times will I repeat the same old story for every foolish South African whose brain cannot do a simple google search?

"According to the UN Korean War Allied Association, a total of 826 South Africans served in the Korean War. 243 were Air Force officers and 545 were Ground Personnel. 38 army officers and men served as part of the first Commonwealth Division. 37 South Africans gave their lives. 11 South Africans are interred at the UNMCK in Busan. Eight prisoners of war were returned. Aircraft losses amounted to 74 out of 97 Mustangs and 4 out of 22 Sabres."

http://www.southafrica-embassy.or/eng/sankorea/korean_war.php

proved, South African air force lost about 70% of the American donated fighter aircraft s.hot down by North Korean army, SAAF perfomance in Korean war is part of your traditional history of military failures, the list is very long.

Start learning how to use google to search and dispute things I say here and stop all this nonsense of asking me to prove things, I have posted many of these same things over and over again before you joined this forum, I have no obligation to waste my time repeating old sources to satisfy any South African here, you guys don't pay me for my time, so get ready to use your own time to do fact finding on google because I might just ignore many demands for sources.

I have better things to do with my time than waste it for some 33% brainers from Soweto cage

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 3:35am On Oct 07, 2014
Patchesagain:

Actually.

M23 were only engaged offensively by the FIB

FIB is composed of 3 Nations

South Africa is the biggest contributor to the formation.

Is interesting how you can just tell lies, because you dont want to debate who is stronger, you just want to fuel your obsessive lies about RSA. Which shows me that you know we are stronger.

Final air combat was done by South Africa, Ukraine and India, the latter two are not FIB members. Tanzania led the final ground assault with planning input from Brazil as overall commander.

The other countries in the UN mission provided garrison and back up to the 3 frontliners, if there was no garrison, M23 rebels will pop up behind the frontline FIB and show you the hot pepper Cuba showed South Africa in Angola.

In war, armies have van-guard, flank-guard, rear-guard, and garrison to hold positions fixed.

The Congo war involved all these countries in various roles mentioned above, 20,000 soldiers and combat helicopters from.....

Algeria, Bangladesh, Belgium, Benin, Bolivia, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Egypt, France, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Jordan, Kenya, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Mongolia, Morocco, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, Senegal, Serbia, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United Republic of Tanzania, United States, Uruguay, Yemen and Zambia.

All under United Nations command led by Brazil. Let this be the last time this matter will be treated here.

Stop claiming Congo DRC war as a South African achievement for the sake of morality and common sense !!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 6:20am On Oct 07, 2014
agaugust:

Stop posting lies here dude, the exploits of Tanzanian army and Ukranian air force in Congo war against M23 rebels have been posted here many times, please don't drag us backward to be repeating same stories/facts we already proved. Bring up something new o jare !

Good, at least you know the facts..... The SANDF crashed the M23 with only 3 Rooivalks.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 6:34am On Oct 07, 2014
agaugust:

Final air combat was done by South Africa, Ukraine and India, the latter two are not FIB members. Tanzania led the final ground assault with planning input from Brazil as overall commander.

The other countries in the UN mission provided garrison and back up to the 3 frontliners, if there was no garrison, M23 rebels will pop up behind the frontline FIB and show you the hot pepper Cuba showed South Africa in Angola.

In war, armies have van-guard, flank-guard, rear-guard, and garrison to hold positions fixed.

The Congo war involved all these countries in various roles mentioned above, 20,000 soldiers and combat helicopters from.....

Algeria, Bangladesh, Belgium, Benin, Bolivia, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Egypt, France, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Jordan, Kenya, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Mongolia, Morocco, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, Senegal, Serbia, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United Republic of Tanzania, United States, Uruguay, Yemen and Zambia.

All under United Nations command led by Brazil. Let this be the last time this matter will be treated here.

Stop claiming Congo DRC war as a South African achievement for the sake of morality and common sense !!!!

Show me the evidence where those were part of the FIB (besides Tanzania and Malawi)....

You're talking bull as usual
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 6:39am On Oct 07, 2014
and again Abububu, show us a link where Cubans "popped up behind our lines and showed us hot pepper".

If you don't, I will get a Zulu witch to strike you with lighting wherever you are you piece of nothing.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 7:13am On Oct 07, 2014
lezz:
you said SA "had" nuclear weapons but not "have". Then that settles it for it strengthens my argument. Even though i still do not buy most of your assertions.
You don't know SA military history.

Come back with FACTS. OK?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 8:40am On Oct 07, 2014
GreenandGold:

Whats the difference in years between 1975 (end of Vietnam) to 1991? How many soldiers who had served in Vietnam served in Operation Desert Storm? Mr, please show some acceptable levels of history knowledge so we could have a meaningful conversation.

In this case, most of the troops that were deployed in the Gulf had never been to battle before, they were inexperienced..... superior war technology and top notch training saw them through victory.

you will need to dust up your history books now so that i can show you "some acceptable level of history knowledge". The United state army did not stay idle after the vietnam war. Infact they have been involved in military operations and wars right up to the Gulf war.

They were in Cambodia in 1975
Evacuation of Saigon 29 April 1975
Somalia/Ethiopia Feb 1978
Korea 26 Oct 1979
Iran 1980
Libya/Mediterranean 1981
Lebanon 1982
Egypt/Sudan 1983
Red Sea/Gulf of Suez 1984
Mediterranean 1985

Libya 1986
Honduras 1988
And Panama 1989.
There's no need to get all touchy on the subject. The US has been militarily active year after year from Vietnam to the build up of the gulf war not with rookie army but well experienced army.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 8:58am On Oct 07, 2014
MikeZA:

i have looked and findeth nought.. The best i could come up with are multi national operations SA was not leading but were part of. SA's military is a sharp semblance of her foreign policy.... not well tuned or directed.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 9:03am On Oct 07, 2014
lezz:
you will need to dust up your history books now so that i can show you "some acceptable level of history knowledge". The United state army did not stay idle after the vietnam war. Infact they have been involved in military operations and wars right up to the Gulf war.

They were in Cambodia in 1975
Evacuation of Saigon 29 April 1975
Somalia/Ethiopia Feb 1978
Korea 26 Oct 1979
Iran 1980
Libya/Mediterranean 1981
Lebanon 1982
Egypt/Sudan 1983
Red Sea/Gulf of Suez 1984
Mediterranean 1985

Libya 1986
Honduras 1988
And Panama 1989.
There's no need to get all touchy on the subject. The US has been militarily active year after year from Vietnam to the build up of the gulf war not with rookie army but well experienced army.

in what numbers?

All those were minor operations nothing (not even close) on the scale of the Gulf War.

Again, majority of soldiers that were deployed in the Gulf War had not seen battle prior to that and I say again, superior training and advanced war technology handed them victory over the experienced Saddam military.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 9:09am On Oct 07, 2014
agaugust:

The issue is a mysterious one I won't take sides on.

NAF denies the pilots, why not? He has not been communicating with NAF HQ for the past 25 days.

Nobody has had any contact with the man, so who was with him in the Alpha jet to fly suicide crash into Boko Haram columns?

Who counted the number of dead Bokos at 63 and reported it to newspapers? Who was there when it happened? Who?

You SA guys think I just knock you hard on Seleka battle 'casualty' rate for no reason, but no, it's simple common sense, who was there to count the 1,000 dead Seleka rebels? The same South African army that was overrun and running to the airport for survival?

Have you ever seen a retreating army playing around the battlefield counting dead bodies of his enemies?

Lets just use common sense sometimes
Sometimes I just feel like laughing at your posts and continue scrolling down. But.............

Ok,using your logic...

1. When a NAF pilot leaves the ground for a combat mission your commanders are totally blind,regarding his position. [ZERO=SITUATIONAL AWARENESS]

2. The casualty of Seleka can be estimated in various ways. Remember one SA soldier was captured and taken behind Seleka lines.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 9:10am On Oct 07, 2014
MikeZA:

ok, i'm going to the UN archives.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

i have looked and findeth nought.. The best i could come up with are multi national operations SA was not leading but were part of. SA's military is a sharp semblance of her foreign policy.... not well tuned or directed.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 9:10am On Oct 07, 2014
ok let me look up the United Nations archives.. .. . . . . . . . . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 9:12am On Oct 07, 2014
lezz:
Get your facts straight and come back for "round 2".
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 9:46am On Oct 07, 2014
Henry120:
I'm done with this issue, but I'd like to say something before I dump this discussion for good. One of you south africans said I was lying about the acquisition of OPV's from china and india. We are going to receive three stealth corvette OPV's from china in 2013 and a couple more from india also in 2013. You either believe it or you doubt. No hassle. @ syndergb. However, I must admit of being guilty of exaggeration, when I said NN would surpass SAN in 2013.

True, we are behind south africa in areas of infrastructure, but we are developing infrastructure all round, too all peoples of nigeria, and not just focusing on the major cities, like is the case in south africa. Besides we got eko atlantic city, the single biggest project anywhere in the world at the moment. As we speak land reclamation is 80% and some developers have started construction on their buildings. Rail system, lagos and rivers state are respectively developing light and monorail systems. In ECONOMY and business over the last years nigerian owned companies have recorded massive growth rates, young techies are doing very well, while the south african economy is moribound barely growing. Infact on this continent nigeria would soon be number 1. True, we still have a lot of catching up to do in infrastructure, when compared to SA, but to come and claim that all your infrastructure is 20-30 years ahead of nigeria is pure foolishness.

@ andrewza I never said the NNS ANDONI is a warship, I have consistently referred to it as a SEAWARD DEFENCE BOAT, which it rightly is, I don't know when I said it is a warship.

It is a military discussion, so no need for country bashing. I was however referring to a post made by andrewza, in which he took a swipe at us, and which I returned the favour.

My main reason for posting is to distort the notion which must of you have about nigeria's military been only about numbers. I want to say categorically that since that is what you guys believe, you lot a terribly mistaken. Like my fellow country man has harped on over and over again, you lot sound like you can just mount a blockade like we don't have a navy capable of defending the territory. You talk about oil, damaging an oil industry which accounts for just about 20% of our GDP. Okay GOODLUCK. While coming over remember to come with ZUMA and JULIUS MALEMA. grin grin grin
nice quote bro. Your prediction of the economy has come to pass. Boy did you read the reaction of Southafricans in their local press! Some of them where blaming themselves for dwelling only on the negative news in Nigeria like poor electricity and corruption, not realising that massive economic activities and reforms were ongoing. Now on the war thing. What's all these childish and ignorant noises. Neither Southafrica or Nigeria has what it takes to embark on a full scale war with each other without needing outside help and purchasing of high end weapons.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 10:08am On Oct 07, 2014
GreenandGold:

Show me the evidence where those were part of the FIB (besides Tanzania and Malawi)....

You're talking bull as usual
The were two Brigades in North Kivu.

1. FIB and North Kivu brigade

The latter was a normal peacekeeping force,without a mandate to go on the offensive.

Augubugubu will make claims as usual. The Indian hinds failed badly to stop M23 advance in 2012,leading the UN to request SA to deploy the Rooivalk.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by neighy(m): 10:40am On Oct 07, 2014
lezz:
Now on the war thing. What's all these childish and ignorant noises. Neither Southafrica or Nigeria has what it takes to embark on a full scale war with each other without needing outside help and purchasing of high end weapons.
WORD!

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 07, 2014
lezz:
Now on the war thing. What's all these childish and ignorant noises. Neither Southafrica or Nigeria has what it takes to embark on a full scale war with each other without needing outside help and purchasing of high end weapons.

It is a discussions thread, and were we come to let out stress. No country on planet earth is self-sufficient in full scale wars, everybody has to import one item or the other.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 07, 2014
Centrifude:

Henry when it comes to deception I give you an A+
l

You'll give me an A+ in deception, when i have constantly said things the way they are. Are you allergic to the truth?

How about Patches689 and MikeZA who are serial, un-apologetic liars, what score would you give them?

Make no mistake, the nigerian army in the past weeks has totally decimated the enemy.

In konduga the Army killed over 1150 boko-haram insurgents in 4 days of figthing.

The army launched a multi-thronged attack on the enemy both day and night in Michika and bazza killing over 400 of them.

The army also killed a known terrorist impostor in konduga (bashir mohammed).

This is the narrative.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 11:43am On Oct 07, 2014
GreenandGold:
and again Abububu, show us a link where Cubans "popped up behind our lines and showed us hot pepper".

If you don't, I will get a Zulu witch to strike you with lighting wherever you are you piece of nothing.

I have told you I will NOT waste my time repeating same old posts that are already available on this forum from past arguments. Also, I won't be an agent of google search for any stupiid South African. Then I won't waste my time with liars, see what happened above on this page, I spent 2 hours of my precious time replying your posts with sources last night, I proved everything and you still replied...."Show us proof again".

Look dude, I don't get paid salary on Nairaland, I have already learnt to ignore many South African comments because you guys lose an argument when we show prove, and then you still ask for proof, and keep asking again for the same proof to be repeated for you, why don't you also spend your own time to google facts and counter our comments ? Am I your employee under your command?

See, I don't care how many lies you South Africans tell here, the Nigerians/Kenyans reading this blog knows who is posting facts even if you dispute it.

Go search for sources and disprove any claims here, especially neutral sources, not South African propaganda sources.

As for your witchcraft threat, the God of Adeboye and Obadare will roast both you and your witches alive with fire and brimstone in Jesus name amen !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.