Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,169 members, 7,860,185 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:30 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4464208 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 7:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
PrinxArthur1:
don't mess with these guyz

Can I hire him and pay him much better than what he gets now? By the way he looks more like a sprinter from Jamaica, a tendency with which they are notorious about when the heat is too much to bear.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
The Nigerian military is still to this day struggling to get standard uniforms.

Arg shame mane!!!

Soon will see new SA patterns. From lab to the field.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sirjerry(m): 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2014
MikeZA:
The Nigerian military is still to this day struggling to get standard uniforms.

Arg shame mane!!!

Soon will see new SA patterns. From lab to the field.
more like from lab to training field.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 7:50pm On Oct 16, 2014
sirjerry:
more like from lab to training field.
Yes,for operational tests.

Unlike some, whom can't get standard uniforms.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by overhypedsteve(m): 8:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
ThaVluit:

You write TEN-HOUR posts and you call others jobless? What's your job? Professional Nairalander? In case you haven't noticed, you aren't being taken seriously. You probably know, which is why you have to announce your 'QUALIFICATION' and vomit mountains of irrelevant information.

It's doff that you need ten pages to get to the point when most people spend their time multi-tasking.

Prestigious University. Yeah, right, Ndebenkulu.
i believe any answer to a query should be comprehensive, precise and exhaustive. A point is not worth proving if its not worth proving well, we cant all come here and post funny pictures of demented domestics animals or caricature.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by overhypedsteve(m): 8:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
ThaVluit:

You SHALL let me and my south african people sink our tantacles in your economy.
the one with the red bony bald head is looking up to the symbolic leader of the African mammoth, he knows what he have to do ( bow his head and tremble) but he is too ashamed to present the "oily" shiny hair deficient head of his in front of the president of one of the world largest oil producing nation lest we invade it in search of oil.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 10:19pm On Oct 16, 2014
overhypedsteve:
i believe any answer to a query should be comprehensive, precise and exhaustive. A point is not worth proving if its not worth proving well, we cant all come here and post funny pictures of demented domestics animals or caricature.

Dude, intellectually, you're very boring.

If anyone wanted to read a book, we'd do just that. We wouldn't come to Nairaland. You write long tiresome posts because your thoughts are not organised.

Why don't you stop wasting our time and go chat to this Naija woman?

https://twitter.com/misswendyo/status/522550801542037504

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 10:24pm On Oct 16, 2014
overhypedsteve:
the one with the red bony bald head is looking up to the symbolic leader of the African mammoth, he knows what he have to do ( bow his head and tremble) but he is too ashamed to present the "oily" shiny hair deficient head of his in front of the president of one of the world largest oil producing nation lest we invade it in search of oil.

A picture paints a thousand words.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 10:43pm On Oct 16, 2014
GreenandGold:

MTN, Shoprite and Naspers (ownes of Multichoice) are JSE listed companies. You know what it means right? It means they're not white or pink or red owned companies, they're publicly available to anyone who buys sharers and they have a mandate to increase value for their shares from shareholders, even if it means selling dog to Nigerian consumers.
Black southafricans are like spoilt babies who want to be spoon-fed and taken care of without merit.
They hate nigerians so much cos we have a country we truely own and run. So you always see them hanging around nairaland checking our progress and looking for faults. I call them the SA nairaland rats. They simply hate and see nothing good. They make up excuses for every area we surpass them.
These lazy group is dragging everything they touch down to the ground.

Southafrica is a text book example of how democracy isn't a good form of government. Tell me, how could the world wake up one day and demand power be given to a bunch of blacks who have lived all their lives in the past century in caves and mountains? People whose civilisation is wearing of animal skin and roaring like lions in remote jungles.
These lazy, ill-exposed savages are running the economy down and liquidating any company in sight. So our success is a loud scream of their failures. So they will always be hating.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 10:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
lezz:

Black southafricans are like spoilt babies who want to be spoon-fed and taken care of without merit.
They hate nigerians so much cos we have a country we truely own and run. So you always see them hanging around nairaland checking our progress and looking for faults. I call them the SA nairaland rats. They simply hate and see nothing good. They make up excuses for every area we surpass them.
These lazy group is dragging everything they touch down to the ground.

Southafrica is a text book example of how democracy isn't a good form of government. Tell me, how could the world wake up one day and demand power be given to a bunch of blacks who have lived all their lives in the past century in caves and mountains? People whose civilisation is wearing of animal skin and roaring like lions in remote jungles.
These lazy, ill-exposed savages are running the economy down and liquidating any company in sight. So our success is a loud scream of their failures. So they will always be hating.

"Lazy and spoonfed" means "I am jealous and I wish I had a government that cared too. I am a hapless nigerian orphan"

Your rank in the thirtees on the list months beat governed countries in africa. We're in the too 3.

The above explains why.

http://newsnownigeria.com.ng/nigeria-one-of-africas-worst-governed-countries-mo-ibrahim-governance-index/
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 10:54pm On Oct 16, 2014
ThaVluit:

Dude, intellectually, you're very boring.

If anyone wanted to read a book, we'd do just that. We wouldn't come to Nairaland. You write long tiresome posts because your thoughts are not organised.

Why don't you stop wasting our time and go chat to this Naija woman?

https://twitter.com/misswendyo/status/522550801542037504
nope son,you came to nairaland because like most black southafricans, you just can't stay away from the country having the biggest economy and run by blacks. So you came here looking for excuses to why you aren't a failure back home. The more successful we are, the more your failures are exposed. We are 54 years old and already having the largest economy why you are destroying everything the anglo-dutch has built and handed to you. You came here hoping our failure will make you look good but instead you were met with a reality that points that you are indeed inferior.
Please go anr start building a legacy for posterity for the sake of your children'w chiodren. Because the only one you have is ensslavement, cowardice, waste , savagery and envy.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 10:58pm On Oct 16, 2014
W
lezz:
nope son,you came to nairaland because like most black southafricans, you just can't stay away from the country having the biggest economy and run by blacks. So you came here looking for excuses to why you aren't a failure back home. The more successful we are, the more your failures are exposed. We are 54 years old and already having the largest economy why you are destroying everything the anglo-dutch has built and handed to you. You came here hoping our failure will make you look good but instead you were met with a reality that points that you are indeed inferior.
Please go anr start building a legacy for posterity for the sake of your children'w chiodren. Because the only one you have is ensslavement, cowardice, waste , savagery and envy.

You mean like south africa can never leave your lips?

We'll talk about your "bravery" when you list the anti-colonial wars nigeria has fought.

In case you aren't sure, I am NOT holding my breath.

And in case you missed it, here's your performance on governance...again...

http://newsnownigeria.com.ng/nigeria-one-of-africas-worst-governed-countries-mo-ibrahim-governance-index/

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 11:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
ThaVluit:

"Lazy and spoonfed" means "I am jealous and I wish I had a government that cared too. I am a hapless nigerian orphan"

Your rank in the thirtees on the list months beat governed countries in africa. We're in the too 3.

The above explains why.

nope, son. You rank as the only country where the majority in power are the poorest and most inept. Your mines are anglo-dutch, your land is now not yours. You are the r.a.p.é capital of africa and of the world. Murder capital of aliens, humans and spirits. And southafrica can never be truelly seen as your own. She will always carry the mark of anglo-dutch. Men, it is better you die drowning than be dispossessed of your heritage, land of birth, identity and history. To be a black southafrican is to be nothing. Go fight for your future.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 11:05pm On Oct 16, 2014
lezz:
nope, son. You rank as the only country where the majority in power are the poorest and most inept. Your mines are anglo-dutch, your land is now not yours. You are the r.a.p.é capital of africa and of the world. Murder capital of aliens, humans and spirits. And southafrica can never be truelly seen as your own. She will always carry the mark and of anglo-dutch. Men, it is better you die drowning than be dispossessed of your heritage, land at of books birth, identity and history. To be a black southafrican is to be nothing. Go fight for your future.

Dude, your heritage is that if being a failed state like so...

Your history AND PRESENT is that of selling your brothers into slavery.

Your future is that of being OWNED by south africa. Our goose that lays the golden egg...always.

Our cow whose udders never run dry grin

http://mobile.bloomberg.com/news/2014-10-16/firstrand-unit-wesbank-to-offer-nigerian-vehicle-finance.html

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 11:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
ThaVluit:

Dude, your heritage is that if being a failed state like so...

Your history AND PRESENT is that of selling your brothers into slavery.

Your future is that of being OWNED by south africa. Our goose that lays the golden egg...always.
i will tell you what it is son, twice we have broken your laws in your own country and your government buckled and stooped like a frightened dog.
You remember the yellow fiver vaccine mess. Some of our citizens came to your country with unoriginal vaccine document. You sent them back, which is the right and lawful thing to do. We reciprocated and your government issued a public appology. You are my boy. Vluit or whatever tongue-twisting name you choose to call yourself.

Again we broke your money laws, brought in all kinds of raw undocumented cash into your country and your president is scurrying to return it back after being given a subtle, veiled threat. Your ambassador is calling Nigerian a big ally.lol but we aren't really alies, we are showing you how to self-rule. Something you just started learning in 1994. Now who owns who? Who controls who? Olodo, Kleinfontein.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by gottfried21(m): 11:18pm On Oct 16, 2014
Some Namibian Navy and marine corps pictures

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by gottfried21(m): 11:19pm On Oct 16, 2014
Some more.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 11:21pm On Oct 16, 2014
lezz:
i will tell you what it is son, twice we have broken your laws in your own country and your government buckled and stooped like a frightened dog.
You remember the yellow fiver vaccine mess. Some of our citizens came to your country with unoriginal vaccine document. You sent them back, which is the right and lawful thing to do. We reciprocated and your government issued a public appology. You are my boy. Vluit or whatever tongue-twisting name you choose to call yourself.

Again we broke your money laws, brought in all kinds of raw undocumented cash into your country and your president is scurrying to return it back after being given a subtle, veiled threat. Your ambassador is calling Nigerian a big ally.lol but we aren't really alies, we are showing you how to self-rule. Something you just started learning in 1994. Now who owns who? Who controls who? Olodo, Kleinfontein.

Dude, you are NOT getting your money.
Stop crying now .

You might as well forget about it.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/169486-we-cant-return-nigerias-seized-15million-arms-money-without-due-process-south-africa.html#.VD9Y3De6QeA.twitter

Zuma sleeps in Nkandla while the colony of nigeria burns over the seized funds grin

There's been no apology and no money returned. Instead, you've invited us to make even more money off vehicle financing.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 11:23pm On Oct 16, 2014
gottfried21:
Some Namibian Navy and marine corps pictures

Nigeria, see the standard uniform and general upkeep which you lack.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 11:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
ThaVluit:
W

You mean like south africa can never leave your lips?

We'll talk about your "bravery" when you list the anti-colonial wars nigeria has fought.

In case you aren't sure, I am NOT holding my breath.

And in case you missed it, here's your performance on governance...again...

we sent the brits scurrying to ships accross the Atlantic using our brains and paper work. When the boers came, they met human animals in southafrica who barks and dress like antelops. One gun shot had all of you scurrying to the deepest caves and bighest trees, where you remained until Nigeria led african political force figure a way out to let you come out onto the light. And today you are here trying to tell us what time it is.

We have no need to mention the word southafrica, but when words get round that you guys are nothing but junkies, my Ibo brothers did the supppy and cashed in. Ehhehehee. You waste everything the white man sweated to build on drugs. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 11:28pm On Oct 16, 2014
I
lezz:
we sent the brits scurrying to ships accross the Atlantic using our brains and paper work. When the boers came, they met human animals in southafrica who barks and dress like antelops. One gun shot had all of you scurrying to the deepest caves and bighest trees, where you remained until Nigeria led african political force figure a way out to let you come out onto the light. And today you are here trying to tell us what time it is.

We have no need to mention the word southafrica, but when words get round that you guys are nothing but junkies, my Ibo brothers did the supppy and cashed in. Ehhehehee. You waste everything the white man sweated to build on drugs. Smh.

South Africa is the most spoken about country in nigeria today. It is the single phrase that is currently being used by leadership and opponent alike.

You are owned financially, politically and mentally. People eat, sleep and dream South Africa.

Your money is in Nkandla. Just accept that you will be giving us more business regardless because south africa is clever and nigeria is slow...and angry.

http://en.starafrica.com/news/nigeria-seeks-support-of-south-african-banks-in-executing-new-auto-policy.html

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 11:34pm On Oct 16, 2014
ThaVluit:

Dude, you are NOT getting your money.
Stop crying now .

You might as well forget about it.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/169486-we-cant-return-nigerias-seized-15million-arms-money-without-due-process-south-africa.html#.VD9Y3De6QeA.twitter

Zuma sleeps in Nkandla while the colony of nigeria burns over the seized funds grin

There's been no apology and no money returned. Instead, you've invited us to make even more money off vehicle financing.
i told you once and i'll tell you again. Allow your kids go to school early when they are young for you went too old, too late. And that's what's affecting you. You aren't up to date and you are devoid of comprehension. You hide behind websites and quote to soften my blows.

Man get it into your thick zulu, flat skull, your government has PROMISED to send the money and have started putting it on track. Call your ambassador to confirm, that's if you know how. And we shouldn't be having this debate, you're still way Behind and your current affairs database needs to be refreshed. Bye. Modified***** oh please, since you're so good at running to google each time i b.i.t.ç.hh+slap you, ask her to tell you the balance of trade between Nigeria and southafrica

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 11:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
lezz:
i told you once and i'll tell you again. Allow your kids go to school early when they are young for you went too old, too late. And that's what's affecting you. You aren't up to date and you are devoid of comprehension. You hide behind websites and quotes to soften my blows.

Man get it into your thick zulu, flat skull, your government has PROMISED to send the money and have started putting it on track. Call your ambassador to confirm, that's if you know how. And we shouldn't be having this debate, you're still way Behind and your current affairs database needs to be refreshed. Bye. Modified***** oh please, since you're so good at running to google each time i b.i.t.c.h+slap you, ask her to tell you the balance of trade between Nigeria and southafrica
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 11:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
lezz:
i told you once and i'll tell you again. Allow your kids go to school early when they are young for you went too old, too late. And that's what's affecting you. You aren't up to date and you are devoid of comprehension. You hide behind websites and quote to soften my blows.

Man get it into your thick zulu, flat skull, your government has PROMISED to send the money and have started putting it on track. Call your ambassador to confirm, that's if you know how. And we shouldn't be having this debate, you're still way Behind and your current affairs database needs to be refreshed. Bye. Modified***** oh please, since you're so good at running to google each time i b.i.t.c.h+slap you, ask her to tell you the balance of trade between Nigeria and southafrica

lol, what on earth do you know about education?

Only in Nigeria does the president tell agencies what to do.

In south africa, papa, we have due process. You want your money, go to court. But because your government follows the laws of the jungle, that will never happen.

There was no promise. The money Has left the colony and has gone to the kingdom like the rest of your nairas that have left and will keep on leaving. A trap - the perfect trap has been set and Jonathan can't navigate it. Either he washes his dirty linen in a South African court or he forgets it grin

You have not the mental muscle to keep your money from south africans. By hook or crook, we keep taking it. Through business, trough seizures, we keep taking nairas from the nigerian colony. From the primitive tribes of the lower Niger.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/169486-we-cant-return-nigerias-seized-15million-arms-money-without-due-process-south-africa.html

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 11:48pm On Oct 16, 2014
ThaVluit:

lol, what on earth do you know about education?

Only in Nigeria does the president tell agencies what to do.

In south africa, papa, we have due process. You want your money, go to court. But because your government follows the law of the jungle, that will never happen.

There was no promise. The Has left the colony and has gone to the kingdom like the rest of your nairas that have left and will keep on leaving.

You have not the mental muscle to keep your money from south africans. By hook or crook, we keep taking it. Through business, trough seizures, we keep taking nairas from the nigerian colony. From the primitive tribes of the lower Niger.
if your country has due process, they broke it when the yellow fever vaccine incident happened. If your agencies are independent of your president, they obeyed him when he screamed at them "release Nigeria's money please, i can't stand the heat".

Tell me another story, my boy. Tell me about Kleinfontein, i taught you.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 11:49pm On Oct 16, 2014
lezz:
if your country has due process, they broke it when the yellow fever vaccine incident happened. If your agencies are independent of your president, they obeyed him when he screamed at them "release Nigeria's money please, i can't stand the heat".

Tell me another story, my boy. Tell me about Kleinfontein, i taught you.

You sit there. Your $16 million sits in Nkandla. grin

Two instances of seizure. Political
turmoil in Nigeria as a result. Master stroke by SA.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by paniki(m): 12:02am On Oct 17, 2014
lezz:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This entire comment is hilarious.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 17, 2014
TITO MBOWENI'S SACOIL BUYING ASSETS IN NIGERIA. grin grin grin

SacOil Gets Production Asset in Nigeria, Chairman Says

http://mobile.bloomberg.com/news/2014-07-30/sacoil-may-get-first-production-asset-in-nigeria-chairman-says.htm

We own them.... grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 12:23am On Oct 17, 2014
vdGeist:
TITO MBOWENI'S SACOIL BUYING ASSETS IN NIGERIA. grin grin grin
http://mobile.bloomberg.com/news/2014-07-30/sacoil-may-get-first-production-asset-in-nigeria-chairman-says.htm
We own them.... grin grin

The below is what they are.

They work, we squeeze the juice out.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 17, 2014
Some interesting facts using World Bank data:
Using constant dollars (i.e. accounting for exchange rate fluctuations) South Africa still has bigger nominal GDP than Nigeria. Goes to show what a huge effect exchange rates have on GDP (Japan's economy lost 1 trillion dollars in 1 year alone).

South Africa's GDP was already $420billion in 2007 yet today it's under $400billion even though it grew in rands, but due to the depreciating rand dollar exchange rate our GDP in Dollars has decreased.

With the reducing oil prices (no under $80 and falling) coupled with the fact that we'll be pumping our own oil, therefore not having to spend billions of Dollars importing crude, we'll have one of the biggest trade surplus in the world. With the improving Rand dollar exchange rate, our GDP could easily double in a very short period.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:44am On Oct 17, 2014
ThaVluit:

You sit there. Your $16 million sits in Nkandla. grin

Two instances of seizure. Political
turmoil in Nigeria as a result. Master stroke by SA.

lezz:

I will tell you what it is son, twice we have broken your laws in your own country and your government buckled and stooped like a frightened dog.

Again we broke your money laws, brought in all kinds of raw undocumented cash into your country and your president is scurrying to return it back after being given a subtle, veiled threat. Your ambassador is calling Nigerian a big ally.lol but we aren't really alies, we are showing you how to self-rule. Something you just started learning in 1994.

Now who owns who? Who controls who? Olodo.

Kleinfontein.

[size=16pt]Ah ! Chineke God o ! Okoko-Bioko grin grin

.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:48am On Oct 17, 2014
vdGeist:
TITO MBOWENI'S SACOIL BUYING ASSETS IN NIGERIA.

We own them....

What percentage of our oil and gas fields will you have license for? Tiny 1% or less. Insignificant.

Dangote is buying up South Africa big time, 64% of your cement industry, we own you and your houses grin grin

http://www.proshareng.com/news/singleNews.php?id=12421

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.