Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,239 members, 7,860,535 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:17 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4464503 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 11:59am On Oct 17, 2014
iconize:

But he was tagged a terrorist by his owners and imprisoned for over 25years. angry

Such a hero!

He died a hero after all. This is not Abacha who sold you like hotdogs to the western

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ActivateKruger: 11:59am On Oct 17, 2014
iconize:

Neither were they bullied by migrants for more than 100 years. angry

However, some ancient kingdoms in present day Nigeria fought the white colonialists.

while other Negros were selling each other for cotton wool...

#BlackOnBlack

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iconize(m): 12:00pm On Oct 17, 2014
Msauza:

Abacha was even worse than Mugabe. He was the greatest dictator Africa had. He held the whole of Nigeria to the ground. Black on black

You call him a dictator yet compare him with some boers.

I don't think Abacha ever sent soldiers to whip some peeps living in their fatherland with club sticks, or did he?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 12:02pm On Oct 17, 2014
iconize:

I don't think Abacha ever sent soldiers to whip some peeps living in their fatherland with club sticks, or did he?

A dictator is even worst than Boers because he takes all the money to himself.

Sani Abacha, the greatest casanova

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iconize(m): 12:03pm On Oct 17, 2014
ActivateKruger:

#BlackOnBlack

Blah blah blah!

You're really feeling the heat, hun? grin grin

After they sold each other for cotton wool what happened? Were they enslaved for over 100 years and incessantly beaten with club sticks?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iconize(m): 12:03pm On Oct 17, 2014
ActivateKruger:

#BlackOnBlack
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 12:03pm On Oct 17, 2014
iconize:

Neither were they bullied by migrants for more than 100 years. angry

However, some ancient kingdoms in present day Nigeria fought the white colonialists.

How long was Nigeria a colony for?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 12:04pm On Oct 17, 2014
iconize:

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iconize(m): 12:04pm On Oct 17, 2014
Msauza:

He died a hero after all. This is not Abacha who sold you like hotdogs to the western

I never said he didn't.

Stick to the discourse.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2014
iconize:

Nigeria is tops in one feild

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ActivateKruger: 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2014
iconize:

You mean they protested? Or they terrorized the nation before Nigeria took a step?

Nigeria took which step?

You were busy dying like flies in black Nigeria.... then started sucking black c0ck from Nigerian black dictators.

#BlackOnBlack
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2014
iconize:

Blah blah blah!

After they sold each other for cotton wool what happened? Were they enslaved for over 100 years and incessantly beaten with club sticks?

Sold for cloth

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by overhypedsteve(m): 12:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
Patchesagain:

This man talks of North African empires.

Yeah, we have one.

Shaka Zulu a.k.a "The Black Napoleon"

Furthermore, the Zulu's were the only native tribe, armed predominantly with spears and shields, to defeat the British Imperial Army in a set-piece battle.

if a statute representing how naive you re is to be built, i am very sure it would surpass the eifel tower in magnificence. Shaka was a big failure, why you ask me? Because his various military reforms ( celibacy,Asegai, outlying responds force, bare footed soldiering) was unable to influence a change in the perception of the whites to the blacks. But thats not my business anyway all i did was to give a comprehensive answer to your man's comment,
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ActivateKruger: 12:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
Msauza:

A dictator is even worst than Boers because he takes all the money to himself.

Sani Abacha, the greatest casanova

He alone f…cked millions of Nigerians 0rgy style.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iconize(m): 12:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
Patchesagain:

You don't get it, do yo?

A military dictator killed all those that were against him.

Some white migrants invaded my land, bullied, vanquished and outshined me and my peeps for over 100 years.

Do the comparison.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2014
overhypedsteve:
if a statute representing how naive you re is to be built, i am very sure it would surpass the eifel tower in magnificence. Shaka was a big failure, why you ask me? Because his various military reforms ( celibacy,Asegai, outlying responds force, bare footed soldiering) was unable to influence a change in the perception of the whites to the blacks. But thats not my business anyway all i did was to give a comprehensive answer to your man's comment,

Shaka never sold his people to the highest bidder in exchange of a cloth

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iconize(m): 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2014
ActivateKruger:

Nigeria took which step?

You were busy dying like flies in black Nigeria.... then started sucking black c0ck from Nigerian black dictators.

#BlackOnBlack

Was that why Mandela fled his home land and toured the entire African continent seeking asylum like a rat?

The whites turned Mandela to tourist. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ActivateKruger: 12:11pm On Oct 17, 2014
iconize:

Blah blah blah!

3 Million dead Igbos killed by #BlackOnBlack

Go celebrate.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iconize(m): 12:12pm On Oct 17, 2014
ActivateKruger:

He alone f…cked millions of Nigerians 0rgy style.

Let's assume he fucke_d his peeps.

But the whites have f-ucked y'all for a century and still fu_cking y'all.

Compare.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 12:12pm On Oct 17, 2014
iconize:

You don't get it, do yo?

Some white migrants invaded my land, bullied, vanquished and outshined me and my peeps for over 100 years.

Do the comparison.

Yeah, and the whites handed over a well developed country and economy and are working along side us to propel it into the developed world.

As apposed to your instance, where you were colonized, beaten and abused, the whites got tired of your horrid country, packed up and left, then laughed as dictator after dictator slaughtered your people and sold them (the whites) your minerals and oil

Basically, Colony 2.0, all the profit, none of the overheads.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 12:12pm On Oct 17, 2014
SHAKA the greatest leader of all time.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 12:13pm On Oct 17, 2014
iconize:

Was that why Mandela fled his home land and toured the entire African continent seeking asylum like a rat?

The whites turned Mandela to tourist. grin grin grin

And then gave him ultimate power over them and the country
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iconize(m): 12:13pm On Oct 17, 2014
ActivateKruger:

3 Million dead Igbos killed by #BlackOnBlack

Go celebrate.

Does the whites own 90% of their lands? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 12:14pm On Oct 17, 2014
iconize:

Let's assume he fucke_d his peeps.

But the whites have f-ucked y'all for a century and still fu_cking y'all.

Compare.

ABACHA, The Casanova who ripped almost all the women in Naija.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iconize(m): 12:16pm On Oct 17, 2014
Patchesagain:

And then gave him ultimate power over them and the country

Which power?

Your country is controlled by the whites.

They returned physical power after the mighty one was turned to a tourist. grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ActivateKruger: 12:16pm On Oct 17, 2014
iconize:

You don't get it, do yo?

Do the comparison.

Dude, you were invaded by Britain, made subjects of the British royalty, bullied humiliated..... then you thought you got independence, came a Nigerian negro, killed millions of other negros then starved them, then took the negro money..... and killed them again.

Your ordeal is the worst...

#BlackOnBlack
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2014
iconize:

One thing with whites is that they do not want to be associated with a failure. Otherwise, some of them would have remained in Nigeria, but looking how Nigeria was messed out they all packed their bags
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by overhypedsteve(m): 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2014
Msauza:

Shaka never sold his people to the highest bidder in exchange of a cloth
he didn't actually, he was unable to strike any deal with the white on equal grounds so in pain he slaughtered all his enemies, including women and children there is a word we use for it in strategic studies yea i gat it, its called the "scotched earth policy" shaka didn't have anybody to sell slaves to
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iconize(m): 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2014
The tourist in 3D

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ActivateKruger: 12:19pm On Oct 17, 2014
iconize:

Which power?

Your country is controlled by the whites.

They returned physical power after the mighty one was turned to a tourist. grin

My friend, whites are part of South Africa... It's called a Rainbow Nation...

In the meantime black Nigeria is killing each other..... bang #BringBackOurGirls
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iconize(m): 12:19pm On Oct 17, 2014
ActivateKruger:

Dude, you were invaded by Britain, made subjects of the British royalty, bullied humiliated..... then you thought you got independence, came a Nigerian negro, killed millions of other negros then starved them, then took the negro money..... and killed them again.

Your ordeal is the worst...

#BlackOnBlack

Okay, but Nigerians were never restricted from sitting. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 12:19pm On Oct 17, 2014
iconize:

They dont here either

http://mg.co.za/article/2014-09-15-do-40-000-whites-own-80-of-south-africa

So in 20 years they have gone from 100% to around 60%

And so the transition will continue until it naturally stabilizes

Slow and steady wins the race

(1) (2) (3) ... (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.