Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,684 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:18 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4464594 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 10:16am On Oct 17, 2014
Msauza:

The only best thing Nigerians are good at, is to plagiarise by stealing someone's work and present it as if is theirs by copying and pasting. We want your creative work other than something which was written by one white man some 20 years ago.
what do southafricans want. I bring facts yet they complain it is fiction, i bring up quotes, thay say it is written by british or americans, i travelled history lanes and bring up political facts, they say they want the source. I went on to bring my sources and now i am being accused of the crime of plagiarism. What do southies want.

You just won't admit that I, Lezz, the SA-slayer is the biggest d.i.c.k you ever had to contend with. You cant get enough of me neither are you willing to get down from off my d.i.c.k

i fvck you like none other can.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ActivateKruger: 10:20am On Oct 17, 2014
lezz:
oh Lagos, when i checked the stats it is africa's largest and most expensive city. Occupying the second position is Cairo. That's what the headlines are saying. Sing me another song.

You're an azz... expensive cities have poor price regulation therefore people are changing as they please.

Sandton is Africa's wealthiest Square Mile.

Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 10:27am On Oct 17, 2014
lezz:
what do southafricans want. I bring facts yet they complain it is fiction, i bring up quotes, thay say it is written by british or americans, i travelled history lanes and bring up political facts, they say they want the source. I went on to bring my sources and now i am being accused of the crime of plagiarism. What do southies want.
You just won't admit that I, Lezz, the SA-slayer is the biggest d.i.c.k you ever had to contend with. You cant get enough of me neither are you willing to get down from off my d.i.c.k
i fvck you like none other can.

Lezz your brain is just as small as that of an ant. I don't see any competition in you at all, because if you call other peoples opinion facts, then there is something wrong with Nigeria's system of education. If you want to write academically you can't just bring such mediocrity and present as if are facts. However, let me leave you with something to ponder on.

Africa's most competitive cities. SA takes all top 3 spots.

http://www.howwemadeitinafrica.com/ranked-africas-most-competitive-cities/15703/

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by gottfried21(m): 10:27am On Oct 17, 2014
Marines with the new camo

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iconize(m): 10:28am On Oct 17, 2014
ActivateKruger:

Observe below... black on black crimes... Naija no Naijas

Dumbness!
Were those peeps invaded by white migrants? grin grin
They fought a war.

But blek south Africans didn't fight any war. They were invaded and decimated like cowardly ants. grin grin grin

Now see the bullying and superiority, and compare with the section of Nigerians that fought real war.
grin grin grin

[img]http://actango.files./2010/11/mine_recruition-l.jpg?w=480&h=330[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iconize(m): 10:31am On Oct 17, 2014
Msauza:

I cannot see any whites in that picture.

Perhaps those boers whipping your butts are pink.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 10:34am On Oct 17, 2014
iconize:

Dumbness!
They fought a war.

But blek south Africans didn't fight any war. They were invaded and decimated like cowardly ants. grin grin grin

Now see the bullying and superiority, and compare with the section of Nigerians that fought real war.
grin grin grin

Your brain is still half in terms of information. Go and read the history of SA to see how the ZULUS, SOTHOs and others resisted the invation of the colonists. Surely, you don't know Shaka Zulu and Dingaan who killed many whites. Surely we didn't sell our brothers, we never agreed to it.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iconize(m): 10:34am On Oct 17, 2014
Msauza:

My mind is far bigger than yours. So, what about countries which receive grants from western countries to feed their children like Nigeria?

Such a crap!

Go and read the story of a white woman that fed a zulu African like a dog. Was it just an advert? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iconize(m): 10:36am On Oct 17, 2014
Msauza:

[s]Your brain is still half in terms of information. Go and read the history of SA to see how the ZULUS, SOTHOs and others resisted the invation of the colonists. Surely, you don't know Shaka Zulu and Dingaan who killed many whites. Surely we didn't sell our brothers, we never agreed to it.[/s]

STFU, you doormat! grin grin

Did you fight the white invaders or you were just protesting in your fatherland like pussi_es?

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 10:36am On Oct 17, 2014
ActivateKruger:

You're an azz... expensive cities have poor price regulation therefore people are changing as they please.

Sandton is Africa's wealth Square Mile.

Deal with it.
please, southafricans are sore losers. You guys accept nothing. Who gives a flying fvck about a bleeding quare mile? We are talking about cities and you are talking quare miles. Some other nutcase was still saying j'bourge was the biggest as per land mass.

You guys need T.B joshua i tell you for the devil's got your minds and brains.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iconize(m): 10:38am On Oct 17, 2014
ThaVluit:

Above. Distant past.

Below. Present reality.

Seeing as you are uneducated. "Battle of Isandlwana". "Rocke's Drift".

Just a typical blek south African! grin grin

Who killed those peeps?

Were they invaded by white migrants, bullied and vanquished for over a century?

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 10:39am On Oct 17, 2014
Msauza:

Your brain is still half in terms of information. Go and read the history of SA to see how the ZULUS, SOTHOs and others resisted the invation of the colonists. Surely, you don't know Shaka Zulu and Dingaan who killed many whites. Surely we didn't sell our brothers, we never agreed to it.
i heard about Shaka the Zulu. History says he was more foolhardy than brave.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 10:39am On Oct 17, 2014
iconize:

Such a crap!

Go and read the story of a white woman that fed a zulu African like a dog. Was it just an advert? grin grin

Whites feed Africa in general and to lesser extend SA. Your country (Nigeria) still receive grants from queen Elizabeth your master to feed your hungry children and to pay for their education. Today UNICEF does not even cease to work in northern Nigeria
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ActivateKruger: 10:41am On Oct 17, 2014
gottfried21:
Marines with the new camo

There's a military photo thread on this section.. your pictures will be great there wink

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 10:42am On Oct 17, 2014
lezz:
i heard about Shaka the Zulu. History says he was more foolhardy than brave.

He was the most bravest king Africa ever had. The man who could challenge whites heavily armed with rifles fearlessly resisting to sell his brothers.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 10:47am On Oct 17, 2014
lezz:
please, southafricans are sore losers. You guys accept nothing. Who gives a flying fvck about a bleeding quare mile? We are talking about cities and you are talking quare miles. Some other nutcase was still saying j'bourge was the biggest as per land mass.

You guys need T.B joshua i tell you for the devil's got your minds and brains.

The city in Africa which is big in terms of infrastructure and skyscrapers is Johannesburg. The New York of Africa.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ActivateKruger: 10:48am On Oct 17, 2014
iconize:

Dumbness!
They fought a war.

grin grin grin

Let's see... Nigeria was a British colony when South Africa wasn't.... your negro blood was in slavery for centuries. Your are today a hungry poor conflict zone....Nigerians are now refugees.

- Negros trading each other
- Negros under colonialism
- Negros killing each other.

Thats the Nigeria timeline

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 10:48am On Oct 17, 2014
Msauza:

Lezz your brain is just as small as that of an ant. I don't see any competition in you at all, because if you call other peoples opinion facts, then there is something wrong with Nigeria's system of education. If you want to write academically you can't just bring such mediocrity and present as if are facts. However, let me leave you with something to ponder on.

Africa's most competitive cities. SA takes all top 3 spots.

http://www.howwemadeitinafrica.com/ranked-africas-most-competitive-cities/15703/
lol, define facts however you want, my son, what the world know for a FACT is that you(blacksouthafricans) own no bragging rights in your land. Nothing. The land is still majority owned by anglo-dutch, the gold mines are still own by anglo-dutch, comapnies are still own by anglo-dutch, economy run by anglo-dutch, defence system, anglo-dutch. The FACT says you are nothing but a nairaland e-squater with no place to look back to. You are welcome to enjoy our e-space. Kleinfontein.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 10:50am On Oct 17, 2014
iconize:

Did you fight the white invaders or you were just protesting in your fatherland like pussi_es?

Our forebears physically fought and even won the war. They were however defeated in the following wars.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ActivateKruger: 10:59am On Oct 17, 2014
iconize:

Such a crap!

Look, a starving Baifran population... Igbo genocide

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 11:00am On Oct 17, 2014
lezz:
lol, define facts however you want, my son, what the world know for a FACT is that you(blacksouthafricans) own no bragging rights in your land. Nothing. The land is still majority owned by anglo-dutch, the gold mines are still own by anglo-dutch, comapnies are still own by anglo-dutch, economy run by anglo-dutch, defence system, anglo-dutch. The FACT says you are nothing but a nairaland e-squater with no place to look back to. You are welcome to enjoy our e-space. Kleinfontein.

You see now I can see that incoherent statement was your own work. Can you see how poorly constructive your own critical writing will be reduced to should you always rely on other people's work? Well, by the way someone who has not seen university entrance could be seen from his reasoning capacity, the quality of his work grows fainter. That is evident in you because of the poor education you received.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ActivateKruger: 11:05am On Oct 17, 2014
iconize:

So says an Igbo man who was murdered in large numbers, treated like a dog by fellow black Nigerians.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 11:18am On Oct 17, 2014
ActivateKruger:

Sandton is Africa's wealth Square Mile.

Deal with it.

Tell him.

Most expensive city is a negative. Not a positive.

Not only regulation. In Lagos people have to privately fund things that developed nations get for free or less.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iconize(m): 11:23am On Oct 17, 2014
ActivateKruger:

So says an Igbo man who was murdered in large numbers, treated like a dog by fellow black Nigerians.

Bwhahahaha!

Another m_oron! grin

Blek on blek

White on blek on blek soil

Show us where the Igbos were treated like this.

[img]http://actango.files./2010/11/mine_recruition-l.jpg?w=568&h=390[/img]

Now see modern day apartheid

South African advert showing white woman feeding black child like dog

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 11:26am On Oct 17, 2014
iconize:

Just a typical blek south African! grin grin

Who killed those peeps?

Were they invaded by white migrants, bullied and vanquished for over a century?

Nigeria's willing subjects below. Colonial police.

They are still willing colonial subjects. South Africa does not need to shoot any guns.

Not only do they submit to authority, they aid colonial authority by selling their brothers (slavery) and economy ( South African invasion)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 17, 2014
iconize:

The battle of Isandlwana, Cape Frontier wars etc & yes, all involved fighting. Dead bodies on both sides.

As much as you may try to portray South Africans as cowards, we are not. History speaks for itself. There are mass graves resulting from such battles scattered across South Africa.

What have your country done to resist colonialism?

Better the ones who fought back & lost to those who never tried at all.

Make as many attempts as you may, but you will never make one single South African feel bad about Apartheid or any past event because we raised hell. The only way they mantained the upperhand was through arms, arms which the majority of blacks didn't have at the time, but even that didn't stop black people from fighting back with every fibre of their being. Amadelakufa we are. Period.

You're so predictable, your obvious response to this is going to be you cancelling out what I just wrote, followed by a senseless write up in turds.

In that case, knock yourself out. But it still won't erase what actually happened.

3, 2, 1...GO!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iconize(m): 11:28am On Oct 17, 2014
ActivateKruger:

Look, a starving Baifran population... Igbo genocide

This is one heavenly dumb.

The whites bullied, discriminating and decimated zulu Africans in the fatherland. Even up till this moment.

While the Igbos fought a war.

Comparing these two speaks volume of your dumbness. grin grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iconize(m): 11:29am On Oct 17, 2014
ThaVluit:

Nigeria's willing subjects below. Colonial police.

They are still willing colonial subjects. South Africa does not need to shoot any guns.

Not only do they submit to authority, they aid colonial authority by selling their brothers (slavery) and economy ( South African invasion)

But the Britons never did such to Nigerians. grin grin grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 11:29am On Oct 17, 2014
iconize:

Bwhahahaha!

Another m_oron! grin

Blek on blek

White on blek on blek soil

Show us where the Igbos were treated like this.

[img]http://actango.files./2010/11/mine_recruition-l.jpg?w=568&h=390[/img]

Now see modern day apartheid

South African advert showing white woman feeding black child like dog

Your pictures. Distant past and fiction.

The pictures below. Present reality.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 11:30am On Oct 17, 2014
iconize:

But the Britons never did such to Nigerians. grin grin grin

But Nigerians DO the below to Nigerians TODAY.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iconize(m): 11:31am On Oct 17, 2014
Msauza:

Our forebears physically fought and even won the war. They were however defeated in the following wars.

Fought which war? grin grin

So you can't differentiate between protest and war, or rather insurgency. grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by iconize(m): 11:32am On Oct 17, 2014
ThaVluit:

But Nigerians DO the below to Nigerians TODAY.

Boy, if you must quote me again then you've to acquire at least 00.2% IQ for a start. grin grin

Nigerians on Nigerians

White migrants on zulu lackeys

Contrast and compare.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.