Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,327 members, 7,864,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:49 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4467984 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:58am On Oct 26, 2014
Good morning all; Henry and co; please follow Nairaland rules. Let's use this thread for its purpose.

That your topic should have its own thread...

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ActivateKruger: 9:06am On Oct 26, 2014
Thank you mod for deleting off-topic discussions... two thumbs-up for that.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 9:41am On Oct 26, 2014
ActivateKruger:

Yes.

When butthurt builds up, derailment will ensue.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:53am On Oct 26, 2014
DieVluit:

M'lady...
#taking a bow#

Sir
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:55am On Oct 26, 2014
DieVluit:

Yes.

When butthurt builds up, derailment will ensue.
lol that's so true
ActivateKruger:
your welcome Sir.

Guess all is settled then, please don't drag me here again, try and behave okay.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ActivateKruger: 10:05am On Oct 26, 2014
Henry120:

It isn't off-topic. It was military related, and right on topic. I see no reason why you hid all the comments related to that topic.

"zulu bushmen"? is that part of the topic?

The past two weeks this thread has been fludeed with tribalism, economics, infrastructure, Apartheid, genocide, etc which wasn't military related all meant to undermine the two countries.

In case you haven't noticed, guys who mainly do military posts (andrewza, MikeZA...... even Augububu) have left this thread because of the deliberate derailment brought by some some newcomers.

If we keep to the original debate it would be cool and bring extras if they are on topic.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 26, 2014
ActivateKruger:

"zulu bushmen"? is that part of the topic?

The past two weeks this thread has been fludeed with tribalism, economics, infrastructure, Apartheid, genocide, etc which wasn't military related all meant to undermine the two countries.

In case you haven't noticed, guys who mainly do military posts (andrewza, MikeZA...... even Augububu) have left this thread because of the deliberate derailment brought by some some newcomers.

If we keep to the original debate it would be cool and bring extras if they are on topic.

I was mainly referring to my posts. All the racist or ethnocentric and off topic posts, should be hidden, not mine.

They are all here, they haven't left. I do agree this thread has to always been on topic, and all post should be military related.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 10:59am On Oct 26, 2014
kudos to the gallant nigerian armed forces,soon boko haram will become a thing of the past and nigeria will be called in to deal with ISIS/ISIL.Nigerian armed forces reclaim abadam http://www.naij.com/311420-military-recapture-abadam-kill-dozens-of-boko-haram-insurgents.html
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 11:07am On Oct 26, 2014
Henry120:

I was mainly referring to my posts. All the racist or ethnocentric and off topic posts, should be hidden, not mine.
They are all here, they haven't left. I do agree this thread has to always been on topic, and all post should be military related.

Yes, your last page of posts was military related.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Centrifude(m): 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2014
Derailing is what's kept this Thread alive, and its amazing how its only the people who don't participate on this Thread who seem to have a problem with the derailing. *Mod you Suck*
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Centrifude(m): 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
Dear Moderator, It has already been decided "who has the strongest military in Africa", we all know that its Egypt, and because of that we've decided to use this thread as a place to compare or judge our Armed Forces, and to mainly have discussions about issues that affect a country's Defence Force. So what may seem like "derailment" to you is actually us analysing the external factors that affect the military.

Banning People and blocking comments is what's really derailing this Thread.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.