Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,499 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1531) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4448865 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1528) (1529) (1530) (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
AugustineAgain:

The SANDF white flag was hurriedly made improvised from on Woolworths designer white pant and one DENEL R4 assault rifle

South Africans are not cowards in their nature. The blood of Shaka Zulu and Mzilikazi live among us. Many people brand us as being barbaric and violent in nature. We can never raise the flag against rag tag militia.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2014
Henry120:

Another South-African Propaganda.

I said news sources on the ground in bangui, was helmoed heitman on the ground when your troops were brushed aside by a bunch of farmers and children?

Reuters, AFP, Aljazeera, AP all internationally recognised agencies do not corroborate your fraudulent bangui stories.

They all say, you begged for mercy, raised the white flag, begged the french and we're humiliated.
White flag where? On which front.

They couldn't capture Bangui from Friday afternoon till sunday.

He had access to soldiers involved in the battle. His a former "citizen force" officer.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2014
Henry120:

Type what, the same Sub that was in the docks for 7 years?

You carried out a naval exercise with a couple NATO ships sailing very old vessels, nothing to be proud of brother.

Deterrent you say, how are they achieving this deterrence from the freezer, with no funds to activate them if I may ask?

They are more like Mandela monuments.

Now, here's how you hold an exercise.

In 2014, Nigeria held Africa's single largest Naval Exercise.

Exercise Obangame Express 2014 had a total number of

40 ships (German, turkish, Italian, spanish, british, brazilian , Nigerian Frigates and corvettes in attendance)

8 helicopters ( 2 Nigerian A109s, 1 nigerian naval bell)

2 Fixed wing assets ( 2 ELINT compliant ATR-42, from the Nigerian Airforce)

This is how you hold an exercise. Not 1 sub against some rust bucket European vessels.

Mexico wants your Gripen so they can save you the embarrassment of continually storing them in a freezer. Not like you even have the pilots to fly them after 15 years.

What is the use of keeping them?

South Africa is like a dwarf struggling to play Basketball. grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 5:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
Cannonleo:
that is highly unlikely..even any intending interest knows..check well there are a heck lot of difference between the vehicles bro grin

The shape tells it all that it is a stolen design

Bear with me, that action is possible. That's why we have the trade markā„¢ that bear relevance to intellectual properties which should be protected by international law. It is just that the company is not yet well known to international market and once it gets exposure it will as well run the risk of attracting law suits which could potentially close it down.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 5:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
Henry120:

South-Africa is we know it only began to exist in 1994.
Nigeria as we know it only began to exist in 1998.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
AugustineAgain:

South Africa is like a dwarf struggling to play Basketball. grin grin

Perhaps, that applies to another country.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
Henry120:

Nigeria in it's current definition began in 1914, when it was amalgamated.

We gained our independence in 1960, dropped the union jack, a flew our colour.

We've always had large notable empires in Nigeria, which pre-date the british.

Benin empire
Kanem-bornu empire
Sokoto caliphate etc etc
what's different then?

What empires? Empires of coward man?

SA kingdoms produced world famous warriors.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
Henry120:

We have empires which predate you south-africans.

Nigeria's first election brought in tafawa belewa as prime-minister of Nigeria in the early 60's.

South-Africa on the other hand only began to exist in 1994.

Your flag proves it.
Election don't mean anything that's just part of politics. Are you gonna tell us China doesn't exist?

SA empires predate you Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
Henry120:

Somehow you believe that fraudulent poorly thought out propaganda report which claims you killed between 1000- 3000 seleka, yet Seleka took over the capital a few short hours after they had an encounter with your troops.
Few hours?

From Friday till Sunday?

Seleka failing to wipe out 200 or so men?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
Henry120:

SA got her independence in 1994.
Democracy isn't independence.

Again doesn't this contradict what you've been saying? That SA only existed from 94?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2014
ActivateKruger:

You only had 1 frigate in your navy and its currently a home to marine creatures, even mice have long abounded ship.

All Nigerian armed forces are being rebuilt with upgrades and brand new equipment.

Sulk while you watch us transform...envy kills slowly but steadily
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2014
MikeCZAR:
Democracy isn't independence.

Again doesn't this contradict what you've been saying? That SA only existed from 94?

They always claim to have better education than South Africans yet they cannot make that simple assignment of differentiating Democracy to Independence.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2014
jln115:

ARMSCOR got the all-clear from the Government to Buy/Build new ships,and tenders are know open,so yes im 110% sure we are getting new ships.

[size=16pt]Name the ships and show us the money ![/size]
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ActivateKruger: 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2014
Cannonleo:

TRUE TAlk bro in a right sense.......but there is still a whole lot of design differences between these model.our models make look similar just like..a Honda crv 4 looks alike with a toyota RAv4..the comparative differences stem from the components and performance..u must understand that a design may be inspired from the subconscious,or from the obviously seen.the true fact lies in the ability ti both adapt thru this means and create which we have done.....i have ridden in an innoson SUV and i am highly impressed..regardless of the assertion.... our cars are rugged

These are not your designs, they're Chinese. Nigeria placed a logo on them. The same vehicle trades under a different name in a different country.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 5:36pm On Dec 12, 2014
AugustineAgain:

All Nigerian armed forces are being rebuilt with upgrades and brand new equipment.

Sulk while you watch us transform...envy kills slowly but steadily

So, you think SANDF is not transforming. Just 10 years from now we will be having two aircraft carriers through project millennium which is also endorsed by the defence review

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 5:38pm On Dec 12, 2014
MikeCZAR:
Easy targets.

Try it. Valour frigate vs Angolan Su-30. Try it
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
AugustineAgain:

From March to June 2013, I proved on this forum facing 3 SANDF officers, that SAAF Gripen jet CANNOT harm Nigeria.

Roland missile will stop and waste ALL your Guided Bombs with 20 times superior missile speed.

F-7 jets have equal missile capacity with your Gripen.

Dream on dreamer.....Loser grin
Dude i said nothing about harming Nigeria, besides almost no Fighter can fly from johannesburg to Lagos without refueling,not even the 3rd Gen JF-17, and you cant even prove your statements know never mind from march-June 2103.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 5:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
AugustineAgain:

[size=16pt]Name the ships and show us the money ![/size]

You are always backward, the parliament gave the SAN a go ahead to acquire OPVs early this year. The only thing standing is the shipyards where the ships will be build.

http://www.defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=33804:progress-at-last-on-offshore-patrol-vessel-acquisition&catid=51:Sea&Itemid=106
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
AugustineAgain:
Try it, NNS thunder vs Gripen,try it.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
AugustineAgain:
They'll have to fly low and close easy targets.

Angolans are our allies.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
jln115:

Dont get so emotional, and no your sentence construction was horrible in that case and i was nice enough to correct you and to be honest i dont really care about your age, if you made a mistake then you made a mistake.

Prove me wrong with an English language authority as source for correction. Try and see pepper.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
FighterPilot:

My advice is that they should start to be independent in their design or else they run the risk of attracting many law suit against innosson which could potentially shut it doors before the actual take off.

What makes you think Innoson did not pay for those designs?

My opinion is they agreed, and the vehicles look very similar in line with both companies' terms and conditions agreed upon in writing.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 5:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
MikeCZAR:
So?
That has nothing to do with your petty SBS.
what SBS?,you mean "Sorry Butthurt South-african"?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
AugustineAgain:

Prove me wrong with an English language authority as source for correction. Try and see pepper.
Dude a 5 year old could identify the mistakes you made, and i corrected the sentences for you, you should actually thank me.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2014
AugustineAgain:

No pilot can ever risk to attack a heavily armed warship unless, he wants to kiss the death.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 6:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
FighterPilot:

Did you ever see BH giving their account of details in their fight against Nigerian troops? So, believe what doctors without borders told you and the people of CAR. However, Seleka lost the war bitterly.

Boko Haram gives accounts with you tube videos, their own side of the story. Seleka version says SANDF was beaten into near coma, leading to your escapology in the direction of Bangui airport .
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
AugustineAgain:

What makes you think Innoson did not pay for those designs?

My opinion is they agreed, and the vehicles look very similar in line with both companies' terms and conditions agreed upon in writing.

Do you think that there is any company in this world which can play that foolish game? Obviously, if they sell some of their designs, what about their cars? Counterfeit decrease the reputation of quality products. Chinese do not ask, they simply commit day light robbery.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 6:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
AugustineAgain:

Boko Haram gives accounts with you tube videos, their own side of the story. Seleka version says SANDF was beaten into near coma, leading to your escapology in the direction of Bangui airport .

So, should we believe them when they say that they kill thousands of your soldiers?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 6:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
Cannonleo:

TRUE TAlk bro in a right sense.......but there is still a whole lot of design differences between these model.our models make look similar just like..a Honda crv 4 looks alike with a toyota RAv4..the comparative differences stem from the components and performance..u must understand that a design may be inspired from the subconscious,or from the obviously seen.the true fact lies in the ability ti both adapt thru this means and create which we have done.....i have ridden in an innoson SUV and i am highly impressed..regardless of the assertion.... our cars are rugged

I agree with you, I just noticed many differences on all the vehicles. Also, the interior and engines may be different. I don't have tech specs on those vehicles. There are Hyundai cars that look like Honda cars outside, but interior and engine differ

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
"The South African force was involved in a nine-hour firefight with thousands of rebels who poured into Central African Republic's (CAR) capital Bangui"

"Zuma has faced enormous pressure over the 13 South African deaths".

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/04/02/us-safrica-centralafrica-zuma-idUSBRE9310IM20130402

And no where does it state that we Raised the white flag.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2014
AugustineAgain:

I agree with you, I just noticed many differences on all the vehicles. Also, the interior and engines may be different. I don't have tech specs on those vehicles. There are Hyundai cars that look like Honda cars outside, but interior and engine differ

Slight differences mean nothing. The fact is that they all take the shape of quality brands particularly that fake Toyota Quantum. The Toyota Quantum was designed in SA and I think is only found in SA.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2014
TROOPS CLEARS AWAY TERRORISTS FROM MICHIKA AND MADAGALI ! ! ! !
Classified information reaching my attention has revealed that nigerian troops have defeated boko haram islamic terrorists in michika and madagali,and are advancing towards gwoza,which is the heart of boko haram's so called "caliphate".mop up exercises are currently going on,as troops are currently carrying out a sweep check with air support to clear out IEDs,explosives,mines,and break away terrorist factions that may still be loitering around in the liberated areas.this is coming few days after the nigerian government decided to cancel all training arrangements with the US military,and kick out US military advisors.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1528) (1529) (1530) (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.