Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1533) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4448273 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1530) (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by gottfried21(m): 8:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
jln115:

HAHAHAH Nice! cool
I'm glad that we(Namibia) kept a few after Independence.They saved my boys life I'm the Congo,But now they have exited military service and are used for law enforcement
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 12, 2014
gottfried21:

I'm glad that we(Namibia) kept a few after Independence.They saved my boys life I'm the Congo,But now they have exited military service and are used for law enforcement
Really great to hear,they are awesome vehicles, they can withstand an amazeing 21kg TNT blast. Just wish the US bought it earlier, would've saved the lives of so many soldiers.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 9:45pm On Dec 12, 2014
jln115:

The one that suits you mate!

None suits me my boy!

Both are South African fabrications of your wildest imaginations and battle duration as stated on this thread contradicts your claims of this fabled battle against SELEKA where we find the strangest and most improbable battle kill ratio in known war history!

Bloody liar!!

cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ActivateKruger: 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

None suits me my boy!

Both are South African fabrications of your wildest imaginations and battle duration as stated on this thread contradicts your claims of this fabled battle against SELEKA where we find the strangest and most improbable battle kill ratio in known war history!

Bloody liar!!

cool cool cool

Borno State man.... have they found your 2 missing girls?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 10:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
ActivateKruger:

Innoson doesn't own intellectual property of "place your logo here" design templates owned by China (which are clones).

Prove it with source
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

None suits me my boy!

Bloody liar!!

cool cool cool

As i stated before, the sources posted by Nigerians about this battle stated that we lost 36 soldiers, and we all know thats not true, as for the kill ratio, have you ever heard of the Battle of Mogadishu, if not just go watch Black Hawk Down.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ActivateKruger: 10:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
To all new forumers... I will introduce you who NaijaPinDish is..

- He's a man from Borno State, NE of Nigeria
- He has witnessed Boko Haram in action
- He is currently a refugee outside his beloved dry state
- He knows nothing about military issues so he's here to troll

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 10:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
gottfried21:

You are posting on a boiling thread, people get angry here, it's not like the other gentleman photo thread.

Think twice.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
ActivateKruger:
To all new forumers... I will introduce you who NaijaPinDish is..

- He's a man from Borno State, NE of Nigeria
- He has witnessed Boko Haram in action
- He is currently a refugee outside his beloved dry state
- He knows nothing about military issues so he's here to troll

If only you knew....

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ActivateKruger: 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
AugustineAgain:

Prove it with source

I will prove it with a picture of a same identical vehicle you claim is an Innoson trading as somethin else in another country.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 10:10pm On Dec 12, 2014
jln115:

As i stated before, the sources posted by Nigerians about this battle stated that we lost 36 soldiers, and we all know thats not true, as for the kill ratio, have you ever heard of the Battle of Mogadishu, if not just go watch Black Hawk Down.

Most of the dead in battle of Mogadishu were innocent civilian women and children.

There is no newspaper in your village?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ActivateKruger: 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2014
AugustineAgain:

You are posting on a boiling thread, people get angry here, it's not like the other gentleman photo thread.

Think twice.

Who are you trying to scare? You can't even scare NaijaPinDishes' kids.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ActivateKruger: 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2014
AugustineAgain:

If only you knew....

Prove me wrong...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2014
ActivateKruger:

I will prove it with a picture of a same identical vehicle you claim is an Innoson trading as somethin else in another country.

Photos can be fake, Photoshop images.

You don't prove law with 3D enhanced photos.

Show us papers to prove Innoson violated copyright or patent laws.

No teachers to teach you in South African schools. Olodo rabata
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
ActivateKruger:

Borno State man.... have they found your 2 missing girls?

Has your SANDF completed the transfer of your Poacher-threatened Rhinos to Botswana?
I am here to relax ... so bring it on! cool cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
jln115:
Greatest Mrap/APC ever build:

Nope, just one of the oldest in the market
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
AugustineAgain:

Prove it with source
Why should he, you never provide sources to prove your statements!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ActivateKruger: 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
AugustineAgain:

Photos can be fake, Photoshop images.

You don't prove law with 3D enhanced photos.

Show us papers to prove Innoson violated copyright or patent laws.

No teachers to teach you in South African schools. Olodo rabata

You don't want a picture when it suits you... go bus-waank on Cuban girls you always day dream about.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
jln115:
Ak 47 used by professionals like the Nigerian Army:

Nope, Nigeria uses OBJ 006 assault rifle. Specs classified.

Nigerian SF use Travor assault rifle.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2014
AugustineAgain:

Nope, just one of the oldest in the market
Yes no doubt its old,but its still used by the US,and 18 other countries!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
AugustineAgain:

Nope, Nigeria uses OBJ 006 assault rifle. Specs classified
South Africa uses Gripen e/f but the specs are classifed!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2014
jln115:

civilian boats are not armed, and i think most pirates are armed.

Pirates are civilians.

Are you sure you are a white man, what brand or version?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ActivateKruger: 10:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

Has your SANDF completed the transfer of your Poacher-threatened Rhinos to Botswana?
I am here to relax ... so bring it on! cool cool cool cool

Those are good news you're relaxed because I was getting worried about you and your family... it's not ok for a terrorist to kick you out of your house.

It should have been a terrible experience since your government didn't do anything about it.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 10:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

Nine hours or thirteen hours? Which of these South African accounts should we believe?

grin grin

Lies and frauds are their trademarks, they even have copyrights, they patent it

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
AugustineAgain:

Think twice.
Dude his talking about how the Casspir saved his boys lives, he didnt say anything about Nigeria, why dont you just stop being a Fcking Troll!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
AugustineAgain:

Pirates are civilians.

Are you sure you are a white man, what brand or version?
WTF? then Boko Harm are civilians to you fool!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 12, 2014
AugustineAgain:

Most of the dead in battle of Mogadishu were innocent civilian women and children.

There is no newspaper in your village?
160 US+PAK+MLY Forces vs 1500-3000 Rebels
20 killed vs 700 militia killed

and +- 2000 civilian casualties.

what dont you understand?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 10:37pm On Dec 12, 2014
ActivateKruger:

Hyundai looking like a Honda? in your dream "America"

Do you know what's called American spec car?

You've seen all Hyundai models in this world?

Locked up like prisoner in ANC cage, in a nation of no qualified teachers, what do you know? Prisoner ...

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 10:38pm On Dec 12, 2014
More like this:

ActivateKruger:

READ CAREFULLY

To all new forumers... I will introduce to you who NaijaPikinGidi is..

- He's a soja man currently stationed anywhere in the NE of Nigeria at anytime
- He has IN DEED witnessed and repelled South Africa's beloved Boko Haram wimps in their cowardly action against innocent Nigerian civilians
- He is a gentleman with full access to the South African political and military powers that be ...
- He is very well integrated in your "secure" information systems
- He is currently a commander of intelligent men and women in the field where even the best of SANDF wimps dare not go
- He knows nothing about dumb military rabble-rousing so he's here to tell South Africans the hard truths they hate to hear

I trust as is usual with all you South African species ... you are still searching for images, clues and hints to unravel my identity ... So when last did you try? I ask because you have just shown your your latest frustrations at that.

Welcome to Nairaland to GreenandGold's/ActivateKruger's fellow new forumers.

Like I said I am here to relax ... nicely! cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by AugustineAgain: 10:49pm On Dec 12, 2014
ActivateKruger:

First your F-7 won't even be able to find the SAN frigates, with your stone age radar our frigates are technically invisible to the Nigerian Air Force.

Unfortunately for you the NAF F-7 NI Italian Grifo 7 radar is the year 2000s sophisticated version more modern than the obsolete 1990s radar on your over-priced SAAF Gripen jet.

Pity your ignorance, I do pity you !
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 12, 2014
AugustineAgain:

Unfortunately for you the NAF F-7 NI Italian Grifo 7 radar is the year 2000s sophisticated version more modern than the obsolete 1990s radar on your over-priced SAAF Gripen jet.

Pity your ignorance, I do pity you !
No i pity yours.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 10:51pm On Dec 12, 2014
ActivateKruger:

Those are good news you're relaxed because I was getting worried about you and your family... it's not ok for a terrorist to kick you out of your house.

It should have been a terrible experience since your government didn't do anything about it.

You should be more worried about yourself and your family ... It has never been lekker that your gangsters, crooks and criminals keep killing and raping you from all sides ... keeping you and your family uneasy each time they strike.

It MUST be terrible experiences - day in and day out since your helpless and utterly corrupt government is unable to do anything about it. Time after time we have seen how your legal system has worked against the blockheaded people of South Africa ... with fugitives and criminals let off the hook or given outrageously mild sentences for high crimes committed! Need I say more?

Great to be here. Free time ... relaxing!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1530) (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.